剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
去洗把脸 好吗
Give your face a splash, all right?
如果我睡在你的床上 你会离开吗
If I sleep in your bed, are you going to leave?
不会的 我保证
No, I promise.
我太想你了
I miss you so much
想到要去天堂了
that I think I want to go to heaven.
开门
Open the door.
不然我要在拖把桶里撒尿了
I'm about to take a leak in a mop bucket.
几点了
What time is it?
快六点了
About 6
我要去找PJ
I need to get to PJ.
快开门
Open the door.
PJ每星期一会更换他的煤气灶
PJ changes his burner every Monday.
- 我还没有他的新电♥话♥号♥码 - 他住在哪
- I don't have his new number yet. - Where does he live?
他不是睡在他父母
Doesn't he sleep in a treehouse
后院的树屋里或者其它什么地方之类吗
in his parents' backyard or something?
我真的不知道
I don't actually know.
他今天会和我联♥系♥的 我会叫他给你打电♥话♥
He will be in touch today. I'll tell him to call you.
噢 天哪 我不能等到...
Oh, God. I can't wait until...
听着
Look.
我知道他有一个上午九点的电影课
I do know he has a 9:00 a.m. Film class.
在橄榄街的南加州电影学院
So-Cal Film Academy over on Olive Street.
我敢肯定他每天都在那
Pretty sure he's there every day.
听着 如果你想稍微睡一会
Look, if you need to sleep it off a little bit...
不 不 不 不 我想现在就去
No, no, no, no. I want to go now.
嘿 Jane起床了吗
Hey. Is Jane up?
呃 她不在家
Um, she's not here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我离开后她送你回家了吗
Did she send you home after I left?
她当然不在家了
Of course she did.
她要去哪里
Where would she go?
什么... 我是说 她有什么毛病 她为什么不接电♥话♥
What... I mean, what is her problem? Why is she not answering?
Jane Jane 你现在不能这么做
Jane, Jane, you can't do this right now.
我在你住的地方 你得赶紧回来
I'm at your place. You need to be here.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
她为什么不接她的电♥话♥
Why wouldn't she answer her phone?
我的意思是 如果我们有消息了怎么办
I mean, what if we had news?
也许她去喝咖啡了
Maybe she went to get coffee?
好吧 是的 也许吧
Okay. Yeah, maybe.
嘿 你是不是给园丁钥匙了吗
Hey, um, did you give a key to the gardener?
警♥察♥想要所有的钥匙
The police want all of the keys,
园丁说他从来没有拿过钥匙
and the gardener said he never got one.
噢 可能在里面 我会找到它的
Oh, uh, it's probably inside. I'll find it.
我要问问警官们是否看到她离开了
I'm gonna see if the officers saw her leave.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
好了
All right.
多谢您的光临
Thanks for dropping by.
发生什么了 有任何消息吗
What's going on? Any news?
我得到了一些监控录像 我想让你们看一看
I got some security footage I'd like you to take a look at.
你认识那个家伙吗
You know that guy?
不 不 我以前从没见过他
No. No, I've never seen him before.
你们知道Jane不适合拥有孩子的监护权 对吧
You guys know Jane's not fit to have custody of a child, right?
这次的事故还不能说明情况的话
I mean, if this fiasco hasn't proved that once and for all,
我不知道还有什么可以了
I don't know what will.
听着 我有毒瘾
Look, I suffer from addiction,
我需要控制这个病
an illness that I have under control.
不管怎样 世界都认为我是一个糟糕的家长
Either way, the world's gonna view me as a bad parent.
但我们都知道
But for all we know,
Jane服用了安♥眠♥药♥和红酒
Jane was doped up on sleeping pills and red wine.
有人要她尿检了吗
Anyone ask her to pee into a cup?
当然没有
Hell, no.
因为她具备高度行为能力
'Cause she's a high-functioning,
还是获奖纪录片的制♥作♥人
award-winning documentary filmmaker.
好吧 你们有人见过她和谁一起睡觉吗
Well, have you guys looked into whoever she's sleeping with?
没有 没见过
No. Not yet.
- 她和谁睡在一起 - 我不知道
- Who is she sleeping with? - I don't know,
但我敢打赌她肯定和别人睡在一起
but I'll bet you she's sleeping with someone.
她经常这样
She usually is.
嘿
Hey.
真的吗
Really?
她多久以前离开的
How long ago did she leave?
好的 我马上过来
Okay, I'll be right there.
嘿 嘿 你在哪里
Hey. Hey, where are you?
有什么消息了吗
Have you heard anything?
不 还没有 你... 你在哪里
No, not yet. Where... Where are you?
- 你回家了吗 - 是的 我等下就回家
- Are you coming home? - Yeah, I'll be home in a bit.
别担心我 我很好
Don't worry about me. I'm fine.
Jane Jane Jane Jane
Jane. Jane, Jane, Jane.
是的 对
Yeah, right.
我通常试着至少等五分钟
I usually try to wait at least five minutes
来回复短♥信♥ 你懂吗
to respond to a text, you know?
不能太心急
Can't seem too eager.
对她来说一切都很简单
It was all just easy with her.
我们谈了一整天
We were talking all day.
然后突然间 我们坐在Eveleigh的露台上
And then bam, suddenly we were sitting on the patio of Eveleigh
喝着莫吉托酒
drinking mojitos.
就像故事里一样美好
It was, like, storybook beautiful.
我们度过一天以后你又在网上有约会吗
You had an online date after the day we had?
我知道 感觉怪怪的
I know. It felt weird.
但是 Matt 你得去看看这个女人
But, Matt, you've got to see this woman.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe it.
- 嗨 - 你们来的真早
- Hey. - You guys are here early.
是的 我们必须收到电♥话♥之前把这些打印出来
Yeah, we had to get the pages out before call.
你们听到什么消息了吗
Have you heard anything?
还没有 我复印了这些传♥单♥
Nothing yet. I was photocopying these fliers.
Jane在这吗
Jane here?
不 她在家 她是个受了打击的人
No, she's at home. She's a wreck.
等等 他们会停止制♥作♥吗
Wait, are they gonna shut down production?
不会 第三集明天播出
Nope. Third episode airs tomorrow.
开弓没有回头箭
Train's left the station.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
很遗憾你发生了这件事
Sorry you're going through this.
我自己有三个孩子
I got three kids of my own.
我简直无法想象你的感受
I just can't imagine how you're feeling,
- 你正在经历什么... - 希望这些都能奏效
- what you're going through... - Hope these do the trick.
太棒了
These are great.
说真的 它们很不错 谢谢你
Seriously, they're perfect. Thank you.
当然 随时效劳
Of course. Whatever you need.
替我们传达对Jane的关心
You give Jane our love.
好的 我会的 我得走了
Yeah, I will. I got to go.
警服能让我进来
Uniforms let me in.
听说Jane不在这里
Said Jane's not here.
- 荷尔蒙注射 - 是的
- Hormone injections? - Uh, yeah.
我的第二任妻子注射了三次
My second wife did three rounds.
- 奏效了吗 - 没有
- Did it work? - Nah.
并不意味着不会奏效
Don't mean it won't.
需要帮忙吗
You want a hand?
我差不多是个专家
I'm pretty much an expert.
嗯 是的 我需要 麻烦了
Uh, yeah. I...I do. Please.
我只是... 我讨厌做这件事
I just... I hate doing it.
用针♥刺♥伤你自己是违反直觉的
It's counterintuitive stabbing yourself with a needle.
到哪一步了
Where you at?
呃 试着表现得自然点
Um, trying naturally,
表现自然地用针 荷尔蒙
naturally with needles, hormones.
下个月 试管受精
Next month, IVF.
这挺贵的
It's expensive.
是的 Tom老念叨这事
Yeah. That's what Tom keeps saying.
他压力挺大的
He's a little stressed.
他几个月前失业了
Got laid off a few months ago.
Ali 你姐姐呢
Ali, where is your sister?
天呐
Oh! Oh, my...
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表