剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
- 她在哪 - Jane 我不知道
- Where is she? - Jane, I don't know!
- 我永远不会带走她 - 拷上她 抓住她
- I would never take her! - Cuff her! Take her down!
我不知道她在哪 我永远不会对你做这种事
I don't know where she is! I would never do that to you!
- 你带走了她 - 绝对没有
- Did you take her? - Never!
- 像瓷砖一样把她卖♥♥了 - Jane
- Sell her along with my tiles?! - Jane!
警♥察♥传讯我一整天了
The police have been calling me all day.
我不得不去
I have to go in.
那就去吧
So go in.
好的 但是他们会问我
Okay, but they want to know
Lake失踪的那晚我们在做什么
what we were doing the night Lake went missing,
我不知道怎么回答
and I don't know what to tell them we were doing
因为我不知道你在干什么
because I don't know what you were doing.
就说你和我整晚都睡在一起
Just say you were in bed with me all night
因为这就是我们每晚都做的事
'cause that's what we do every night.
但是这不是我们那个晚上做的
But that's not what we did that night.
我太累了
I'm so tired,
我担心我会一不小心说错什么
I'm afraid I'm gonna screw up and say something wrong.
所以你明天去就好 已经很晚了
So you'll go in tomorrow. It's late.
他们很可能已经有一大堆其他事要做
They've probably got a bunch of other things they're working on,
至少我希望这样
at least I hope they do.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
你到底在哪
where were you, actually?
亲爱的 我在家 我在这
Honey, I was home. I was here.
就你一个人
By yourself?
是的 当然是一个人
Yes. Of course by myself.
如果有人可以证实的话
It's just simpler and cleaner
事情会更简单明了些
if somebody else can verify that.
就是这样
That's all.
好
Okay.
也许我们应该闭上眼休息一下
Maybe we should just close our eyes for a little bit,
也许当我们醒来的时候 Lake就回来了
and maybe when we wake up, Lake will be back.
那是Jane家的钥匙
That's a key to Jane's house.
是 这是Lake的钥匙
Yeah, it's Lake's key.
她让我帮她保管
She asked me to keep it safe for her.
我们正在查他的不在场证明
We're checking his alibi now.
看起来Leonardo Vargas
It looks like Leonardo Vargas
晚上十点到凌晨三点间
was at a house party in Sylmar
在西尔玛参加聚会
between the hours of 10:00 p.M. And 3:30 a.M.
Bea和她嫂子在家
Bea was at home with her sister-in-law.
所以你们没把她抓起来
So they didn't take her?
不像是她干的 我目前不排除任何可能
Doesn't look like it. I'm not ruling anything out.
听着 我们还是会起诉他们盗窃
Listen, we still got them on theft charges,
但是如果你不想起诉的话 我就得...
but if you're not gonna charge them, I'm gonna have to...
不 我想起诉 两个都起诉
No, I want to. Charge them both.
有一辆黑色宝马
There was a...a black car, BMW,
凌晨十二点一刻或半的样子停在我房♥子前面
idling outside my house 12:15, 12:30,
右拐去了山谷路 还撞上了一个路牌
took a right on Valley Road, and hit a street sign.
- 你本人看见的 - Pete有辆黑色宝马
- Saw the car yourself? - Pete has a black BMW.
如果他撞上了路牌 如果是他的车
If he hit a sign, if it was his car,
那么肯定车上会有个划痕 对吗
then there'd be a scratch on it, right?
你现在才告诉我这个
And you're just telling me this now?
我才想起来的
I'm just remembering it now.
好 你知道我怎么想的吗
Yeah, you know what I think?
我认为你就是在编故事
I think you're trying to shape the story.
你之前和我说你不会再骗我了
Now, you told me you're not gonna lie to me anymore.
但是我认为 你就是在剪辑室里
But all I see is you're just leaving bits of the truth
留下些许真♥相♥
all over the cutting room floor.
你在想什么
What do you think?
你认为我在后院埋了我的女儿吗
You think I buried my daughter in the backyard?
你真这么想吗
Is that your theory?
您好 Gomez长官办公室
Commander Gomez's office.
好的 长官 稍等
Yes, sir. One moment.
请进
Come in.
Gomez长官
Commander Gomez,
这是Jane Sadler负责的片子的最新剧本
here are the latest scripts from Jane Sadler's show.
谢谢 你看了吗
Thank you. Did you read them?
- 快速翻看了一下 - 然后
- Flipped through. - And?
这是个警♥匪♥片
It's a cop show.
非常直接 也没少做功课
Hard-hitting. Well-researched.
Amira
Amira.
你是怎么拿到这些的
How'd you get these?
有点复杂
It's a little complicated,
但是真的 我没在抱怨
but truly, I'm not complaining.
还需要什么其他的吗
Need anything else?
不不不 回家吧 晚安
No, no, no. Go home. Have a night.
开始吧
Here we go.
Amira
Amira.
嘿
Hey.
你给门卫留了我的名字
You left my name at the gate.
- 我很感动 - 昨晚之后
- I'm touched. - Well, after last night,
我都想把我家的钥匙给你
I would have given you the keys to my house.
事实证明网络还是有好处的
Proves the Internet is good for something.
嘿 需要喝什么吗
Hey. Need anything?
不了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
要吃吗
Ready?
哦 不用 谢谢 但是你应该来点
Oh, no. Thanks. But you should.
不 我不能
No, I cannot.
至少有一个人要保持清醒
Someone has to stand watch.
你不必照顾我 你知道的
You don't have to look after me, you know.
是 我知道
Yeah, I do.
这是那些年
Is this payback
我照顾孩子非常差劲的报应吗
for all those years I was a horrible babysitter?
什么
What?
你在开玩笑吗 你照顾孩子是最棒的
Are you kidding? You were the greatest babysitter.
冰激凌汤
Ice cream soup.
还记得冰激凌汤吗
Remember ice cream soup?
记得
Yeah.
你最近有和谁同床共枕吗
Are you sleeping with someone?
什么 我哪有时那个间啊
What? When would I have time?
Pete告诉Bird你生活中有个男人
Pete told Bird that there was a man in your life.
他对警♥察♥说了这些
He said that to the police?
哦 天啊 他这个蠢货
Oh, my God. He's such an idiot.
- 他什么也不知道 - 你会告诉我的 对吧
- He has no idea. - You would tell me, right?
当然了
Of course.
不 别 别这样
No, don't. Do not.
你现在不必考虑工作的事
You do not need to be thinking about work right now.
你需要睡觉休息
You need to be getting some sleep.
我知道
I know.
真知道
You do?
是
Yeah.
好
Okay.
就是查下
Just checking.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
我知道你太忙了无法见我
I know you're too busy to see me,
但是我爱你 我很好
but I love you, and I'm okay.
飞吻
Fly kisses!
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表