剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
瑞德服从命令
Red had orders from above.
袭击小屋
The order to hit that casita
戈麦斯下的命令
came from Commander Gomez himself.
奎恩 O'法雷尔是个图谋不轨的
Quinn O'Farrell was a burnt-out ex-cop
前警♥察♥ 约翰
with an ax to grind, John.
你也知道
You know that.
把你和黑警小队联♥系♥上了
Connects you to the lick crew.
比尔森已经被拘留了
And Bilson's already in custody.
比尔森知道什么该说什么不该说
Yeah, well, Bilson knows how to keep her mouth shut.
我承认小屋事件
Wait. I go down for busting up casitas
我兄弟就没事 这是你的提议吗
and my brother stays clean... Is that what you're offering?
绑♥架♥的事呢
What about the kidnapping?
就按你说的 格斯做的
We'll tell your lie. Gus did it.
你给我听清楚了
I want you to listen real close to me,
自大的贱♥人♥
you arrogant bitch.
你别给我提条件
You do not set terms, not to me.
你说我自大 真是搞笑
You're calling me arrogant? That's funny.
你没资格约束我的行为
You do not tell me what to do.
永远
Ever.
想想你的警徽 约翰
Think about your badge now, John.
莱基又该怎么办呢
And what about little Lakey, huh?
你俩的安全有保障吗
What about her safety, your safety?
我不接受你的提议
I'm not taking your deal.
你不用接受
You don't have to.
他已经接受了
He already did.
我不知道他有孩子
I didn't know he had kids.
你做得很好
You did fine.
我觉得我疯了
He made me feel crazy.
你没疯
You're not crazy.
接受现实吧 埃利奥特
Take the hit, Elliot.
我会失去警徽的
I'll lose my badge.
我会坐牢的
I'll serve time.
我们幸运的话 就只有这些惩罚
And if we're lucky, that's as far as it'll go.
我没让你杀人
God, I didn't ask you to kill anyone.
不不不 你别来这套
No, no, no, no, no. Don't you dare.
你别给我来这套
Don't you dare.
你光鲜亮丽 我在后头给你擦屁♥股♥
I cleaned up your mess to keep you golden.
你不接受 咱俩都得完蛋
You fight this, and we both go down...
不只咱俩
and not just us...
我检举的所有案子
every case I've ever prosecuted,
你抓获的所有犯人
every criminal you've ever arrested.
他们有证据 埃利奥特
They got us, Elliot.
我会照顾你的孩子
I will watch your boys.
照顾好他们
I will take care of them.
艾略特·戈麦斯 你因
Elliot Gomez, you're under arrest
共谋罪以及公共腐♥败♥被逮捕了
for criminal conspiracy and public corruption.
约翰 你会后悔的
Aw, John, you're gonna regret this.
在你不经意间 我会去找你的
You know, when you least expect it, I will come for you.
也会送你下地狱 简·赛德勒
And I will rain hell on you, Jane Sadler.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
- 怎么了 - 不不不
- What's going on? - Oh, no, no, no.
爸爸
Dad!
把他带走
Get him out of here.
"大多数古老的文明"
"Most of the first civilizations"
起源于河谷 包括尼罗河
originated in river valleys, including the Nile,
"印度河 恒河 密西西比河"
"Indus, Ganges, Mississippi..."
妈妈呢
Where's Mama?
正在回家的路上
She's coming back here now.
可能是她
That's probably her.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
汤姆
Tom...
他刚发表了一篇报道
he just published a big story.
对他是好事
So... it's good for him.
好事
It's good.
我能给你说个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
没人知道 一个人都没有
No one else knows this, not a single person.
我刚在一根棍子上小便了
I just peed on a stick.
好吧 这是什么意思
Okay, what is that supposed to mean?
我怀孕了
That means that I'm pregnant.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
一切顺利的话 九个月以后
If everything works out, then in about nine months...
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hi!
宝贝
Hi, baby girl!
你怎么了
What is that?
没事 很好
It's fine. It's fine.
都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
第十日
我知道
Look, I get it, man.
没人想被写死
Nobody wants to die,
尤其是我写的那种死法
especially the way I sprung it on you.
我是大傻子
I'm an idiot.
我沉醉于剧情
I was so... so caught up in story
忽视了你的感受
that I wasn't even thinking about your feelings.
多米尼克 横竖都是死
Look, Dominic, you're gonna die either way.
死的华丽一点不好吗
So why don't you just give me a good death scene?
死的绚丽一点
No, give me a great death scene.
让人心碎的那种
Break hearts.
我会给你足够的戏份
I'll give you all the time you want.
我会给你各种近拍镜头
I will put all kinds of crazy close-ups on you.
你会被观众记住的
You will be remembered.
你会被铭记
You will be mourned.
不然 我们就要用你的照片代替你
Otherwise, we're gonna watch your photo double
然后从后面开枪爆头
take a shot to the back of the head
还让所有机器都对着伊莎贝尔
while we focus the cameras on Isabel.
就听你的
Fine.
好孩子
My man.
开拍
And... action!
你保证句句属实
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
庄严承诺
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
内务处最爱这么说
You know, IA officers love to say that one.
我来证明我跟你们
Gives us a chance to prove how much better we are
不一样
than the rest of you.
你是内务处的
You're Internal?
你什么时候准备告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
当我了解全部真♥相♥以后
When I knew the whole truth...
至少部分真♥相♥
or at least a piece of it.
你就是瑞德
You're Red.
一直以来 你就是
You are the person that I've been looking for
我苦苦寻找的人
this entire time.
不要
Don't!
多米尼克 别这样
Dominic, please, don't do this.
我会保护你 告诉我
I will protect you if you just tell me...
停
And... cut!
很棒 太棒了
Excellent. Fantastic.
很好 很好 起来吧 兄弟
So good. So good. Come on up, bud.
好了
All right.
先生们女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
多米尼克·赫尔姆斯 杀青了
that is a series wrap on Dominic Holmes.
谢了 兄弟
Thank you, my friend,
演得惟妙惟肖
for bringing this character to life and to death together.
我们的荣幸
And it's been an honor.
很厉害
Did great.
做得很好
You did good.
我们谈谈第二季吧
Hey, we should talk about the second season.
想让我告诉你这个突袭所有不合理的地方吗
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表