剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
- 这些内容你一点都不能用 - 不
- You can't use any of this. - No, no, no!
- 我发誓我不会用的 - 你不能...
- I won't, I promise. - You can't us...
你告诉我事实真♥相♥ 我把它进行虚构 行吧
You tell me the truth, and I'll make it fiction, okay?
每个细节我都用了...秘密小屋 闪光弹
I used every detail... The casita, the flash bang,
名叫瑞德的黑警 所有细节
the dirty cop named Red, all of it.
你说得越多 情况就越糟
The more you talk, the worse it gets.
别再拍下去了
Just shut it down.
停
Cut!
你刚刚跟关系网说 你的女儿是因为
You just told our network that your daughter's missing
我们的一部电视剧才失踪的
because of a TV show.
你知不知道这听起来多疯狂
Do you know how crazy that sounds?
你想知道什么才叫疯狂吗
You want to hear crazy?
凯西绑♥架♥了莱克
Casey kidnapped Lake.
但等警♥察♥赶到的时候 凯西已经死了
By the time the police got there, Casey was dead.
我带了我最精干的人手来办这个案子 克里斯托弗
I've got my best guys on this, Christopher,
事态都在控制之中
it's under control.
绑♥架♥案变成了双重杀人案
Kidnapping turned double homicide
这听起来完全没有在控制中
doesn't sound under control.
这是什么
What is it?
是闪光弹上的
It's from a flash bang.
我们外甥女... 失踪了
Our niece... she went missing.
需要有人把这个故事写出来
Someone needs to get this story out.
我一直都是这么说的
That's what I keep saying.
那就把它写出来
Then write it.
- 你去睡会儿吧 - 我不睡
- Let's get you some sleep. - I'm not gonna sleep.
我不换衣服
I'm not gonna get dressed,
不洗澡 不吃早饭
take a shower, eat breakfast.
我不要变得正常
I'm not gonna be normal.
带我回家
Take me home.
《谷中十日》
这是个皮诺曹的故事
This is the story of Pinocchio.
你可以对着书跟我一起读
You can read along with me in your book.
听到这样的铃♥声♥
You will know it is time to turn the page
第六日
就表示应该翻页了
when you hear the chimes ring like this.
让我们开始吧
Let's begin now.
你是否曾好奇 愿望能否实现
Have you ever wondered if wishes really do come true?
是的 它们会实现的
Well, they do.
我 小蟋蟀杰米尼 就亲眼见证过
And I, Jiminy Cricket, have seen it happen.
现在 让我来给你讲一讲
Here, let me tell you about it.
一个漫天繁星的夜晚 我游历到了一家小商店
One starry night, my travels took me
店主是木雕匠盖比特
to a tiny shop owned by Geppetto the wood carver.
我悄悄地躲在门下
I sneaked under the door and saw old Geppetto
看见老盖比特正在雕刻一个小男孩模样的木偶
working on a puppet that looked like a little boy.
盖比特涂完最后一笔 说到
Geppetto put on a last dab of paint and said,
"好吧 你这小木头脑袋
"Well, little, wooden head..."
就表示应该翻页了...
You will know it is time to turn the page...
"我给你起了个名字"
"I have just the name for you."
我给你起了个名字
I have just the name for you.
我给你起了个名字
I have just the name for you.
我给你起了个名字
I have just the name for you.
我给你起了个名字
I have just the name for you.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 起来 起来吧亲爱的 拜托了 我们去床上吧
Hey, come on. Come on, honey. Please, let's go to bed?
好 她给我画了副画
Yeah. She drew me a picture.
她想... 当一只蝴蝶
She wanted to... be a butterfly.
这样 她就能在我和她爸爸之间飞来飞去了
So she could fly back and forth, between me and her dad.
但我找不到那副画了
I can't find it.
可我刚刚... 刚刚还在这里看见它
You know, I just... just had it... just had it right here.
没事 我们会找到那画的
Okay. We'll find it.
你要喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
好啊 不不 不 来吧
Yeah. But no, no. No. Come on.
我们需要去睡觉了
We need to get some sleep.
她没了
She's gone.
- 全完了 - 别这么想
- It's over. - Stop it.
好吗 你不是什么先知
Okay? You're not clairvoyant, okay?
你确实有很多超能力
You have many superpowers,
但其中肯定没有先知
but that's not one of them.
我能感觉出来
I can feel it.
不
No. No.
如果这里有谁能先知的话
If anyone around here
那也是我
is clairvoyant, it's me.
记得我不肯跟爸爸一起去杂货店的那次吗
Remember I wouldn't go with Dad to the grocery store?
结果他翻车了
And he rolled the car.
没有她我就没法活了
I can't live without her.
如果她没了我真的就不活了
And I won't.
你是知道的
You know that, right?
过来
Come here, come here.
来吧 咱们去床上
Come on. Let's get you to bed.
我们明明几乎已经找到她了 到底是怎么回事
We almost had her, what happened?
# 奇异恩典 #
Amazing grace
# 如此甘甜 #
How sweet the sound
# 我等罪人 竟蒙赦免 #
That saved a wretch like me
马蒂
Hey, Marty.
能帮我个忙吗
Listen, uh, can you help me out with something?
这上面有个序列号♥
Serial number on that,
能帮我追踪一下吗
can you track it for me?
这是个闪光弹的把手
It's a flash bang handle.
我们在犯罪现场发现的
We pulled it from the crime scene.
嗯 这个不在我们的系统内
Yeah, this won't be in our system.
为什么
Why?
这不是警用的 是军用级别的
Well, it's not police issue. It's military grade.
确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 我们警用的不会有这样的把手
Yep, ours don't have handles like these,
而且序列号♥也不一样
and the serial number's different.
那么 你能肯定这不是警用闪光弹
So this isn't police. You're positive?
可以肯定
Yeah.
好吧 巴迪 祝你今天开心
Okay, Buddy, listen, you have yourself a good day.
雅各布 小伙子
Jacob, man man?
- 嘿 老爸 - 你在这里干什么呢
- Hey, Dad! - What you doing here?
周末小长假嘛
Long weekend,
我冰箱里也没什么吃的了
and my fridge is hurting.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
怎么不找我要点肉骨头
Why didn't you ask me for some bones?
总不能把自己饿死啊
Can't have you starving yourself.
我就是想在你那里吃 然后带走一些
I'd rather just eat outta your fridge and pocket the bones.
- 明白吗 - 明白
- Feel me? - Mm-hmm. I feel you.
你需要钱了
You need some money?
是啊 呃 我的新女朋友
Yeah, um, new girlfriend's
她姐姐要结婚了
sister's getting married.
她邀请我去参加婚礼
And she invited me to the wedding.
要正式地见她父母
Official meet-the-parents thing.
所以 我需要一身新衣服
So I need a new suit.
你有女朋友了
You got a woman?
是啊
Yeah.
儿子 咱俩真得聊聊了
Boy, we got some catching up to do.
你能请几个小时的假吗
Can you take off a couple of hours?
可以 我能请上几个小时
Yeah, I can take off a couple of hours.
走吧 给你买♥♥身新衣服去
Come on. Let's go get you a suit.
好的
Okay.
你这么积极怎么不给你自己也来一身
Why don't you get yourself one while you're at it?
这样... 你个呆子要是给自己找个女朋友
Tell you what... You get your nerdy ass
我就给自己买♥♥身衣服
a girlfriend, and I'll get me a suit.
是这样吧 雅各布
Ain't that right, Jacob?
是呀
Yeah.
告诉我咱们要去哪里
Just tell me where we're going.
你知道我妈妈会叫警♥察♥抓你 对吧
You know my mom's gonna call the cops on you, right?
我敢说她已经找过警♥察♥了
I bet she already has.
瑞德将前卧底拉拢入秘密小屋
好吧 坏人计划
Okay, bad guy plan.
剧集 | 谷中十日(2017) | 导航列表