剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我很抱歉
Sorry.
就这样?
Just like that?
我希望是
Hopefully.
别... 别吃光了
Well,Don't... Don't eat all that...
好 我只是看看
Fine. I'm just looking.
想看电视不
Wanna watch TV?
无所谓
I don't know.
我说了对不起了
I said I was sorry.
真的抱歉
And I am.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
- 应该告诉 - 我知道
- Yeah,you should have. - Well,yeah,I know.
- 我说我很抱歉 - 我知道
- I said I'm sorry. - I know.
但总算是好消息 对吗
It's good news though,right?
没错
Yeah,it is.
你想我补偿你吗
You want me to make it up to you?
现在?
Right now?
你还要考虑一下不成?
Are you gonna think about it?
想看看我有多么抱歉吗
You wanna see how sorry I am?
有点想
Kinda.
想让我表现给你看?
You want me to show you?
我想看看 你是不是也觉得有点抱歉
I wanna see... if you're just a little bit sorry.
我?
Me?
对 因为我想你也该抱歉
Yeah,'cause I think you should be sorry too.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Oh,really? - I do.
我开始感到抱歉了
I'm starting to become sorry.
- 是吗 - 对
- You are? - Yeah.
他们正在考虑将五投手的年龄
You know,they're,thinking about raising the age
提高到8岁
of five-pitch to eight.
真的吗
Oh,really?
我想这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
我想这对7岁孩子来说竞争太大了
I think it's too competitive for seven-year-olds.
对 我觉得他们应该强化下
Yeah,I think they should really enforce
"家长不许进球员休息区"这个规矩
the no-parents-in-the-dugout rule.
那也是个好主意
You know what? That's a good idea too.
真的
It really is.
天啊
Oh,God.
- 晚安 - 安 亲爱的
- Night. - Oh. Night,sweetie.
- 盖好了 - 要关灯吗
- Blanket. - You want the light out?
如果你想看书就不用了
Not if you wanna read,no.
开着灯我也能睡着
I can definitely fall asleep with it on.
我知道 我知道
Yeah,I know. I know.
我躺床上前就能睡着
I was asleep before I even hit the bed.
我也是
Yeah,me too.
我不在乎你说了什么
I don't care what you talk about.
我只是不想被责怪
I just don't wanna be blamed.
我并没有责怪你 Dave
I don't blame you,Dave.
我没有
I don't.
我知道你抓狂
I know that you're freaking out,
认为我们无时无刻都在谈论你
thinking we're in there talking about you all the time. But that's...
但不是这样的
That's not what it is.
更多谈论的是我
It's... It's more about me.
你有什么好谈的
What about you?
不知道 就是...
Well,I don't know. I mean,it's...
她说我一定要
She says that I have to
记得我是有性♥欲♥的独♥立♥个体
remember who I was as a sexual being before...
很早以前起我就是
Before everything.
在我们结婚前就是
Before we got married. Everything.
我不知道
I don't know.
我连昨天的事都记不清
And I can't even remember yesterday.
我知道
I know.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
嘿 如果有问题的是我呢
Hey,what if it is me?
如果...
What if,
我去做检查 然后我们发现...
I go and we find out it's...?
是我 问题出在我身上呢
It's me? That I'm the problem?
不会是你的
It won't be you.
如果是呢
No,but what...? What if it is?
那么怎么办
What happens then?
不知道
I don't know.
我们会解决的
We'll figure it out.
你没有想过吗
You haven't thought about it?
所有事你都是事先想好的
You think of everything beforehand.
没有
No.
我真的没有想过
I haven't really thought about it.
你自己去做检查
You... got tested without me.
这就像... 你...
I mean,it's like you... You...
就像你检查子弹准备好了没什么的
Wanted to get your ammo ready or something.
得了 不是这样的
Oh,come on. That's not true.
那你为什么这样做
then why'd you do it?
你告诉我你去按♥摩♥
You told me you were getting a massage.
宝贝 你为什么要这样
Babe,why are you d...? Why?
我说过抱歉了
We... I said I was sorry.
你为什么现在要挑起架来吵
Why are you picking a fight now?
不知道 为什么我感觉你希望问题出在我身上?
I don't know. Why do I feel like part of you wants it to be me?
这真疯狂
That's crazy.
如果就是我
So what if it is... me?
那我们怎么做
Then... what do we do?
我们会想个办法解决的
We'll figure it out.
你为什么不回答我问题
Wy won't you answer me?
这真是次愚蠢的对话
This is such a stupid conversation.
这是纯推测 我们该等...
This is pure conjecture. We should wait...
- 推测? - 对
- Conjecture? - Yeah.
我们该等得到化验结果出来...
We should wait until we have the information...
- 好吧好吧 - 然后我们再做决定
- Okay. All right. - Then we can make a decision.
和剩下的腌泡汁放在一起
It goes with the rest of the marinade.
我把这些葱头切好就可以上桌了
I got those shallots chopped and ready to go.
Amir来了吗
Is Amir coming in?
- 迟到了吧 - 好吧
- Gonna be late. - Oh,all right.
妈妈
Mom.
什么?
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我... 我就是不知道
Wha...? I-I don't know.
你随自己意思做不就行了吗?
Can you just do whatever you want?
你可以的妈妈
Yes,you can,Mom.
没有我你也能做决定
You can make a decision without me.
没他你也照样能做决定
And you can make a decision without him too.
为什么? 因为我们不结婚了
Why? Because we're not getting married.
对 我说真的
Yeah,I mean it.
我不在乎你告诉了他们什么
I don't care what you tell them.
我不...
You know,I don't...
我不在乎他们的感受
I don't give a shit how they feel.
不在乎 坦白说 那我的感受呢
I don't. I mean,honestly, how about how I feel?
妈妈 我不能
You know what? Mom,I can't.
不能结那个该死的婚 明白吗
Have the fucking wedding,okay?
因为我不在乎
'Cause I don't give a shit.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表