剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
他有雀斑
He had freckles.
还有其他人吗?
Who else?
让我想想 还有--
Well, let's see, there was--
Billy 他是我高中时的男朋友
--Billy, he was my boyfriend in high school.
没什么大不了的 但...
Nothing serious, but...
发生了什么? 你怎么会突然问起我的男朋友?
What's going on? Why are you asking me about boyfriends?
我不知道
I don't know.
你喜欢上了学校里的谁? 或者...
Do you like someone at school, or?
没有
No.
- 有人喜欢你? - 也没有
- Does somebody like you? - No.
- 好吧 学校今天怎么样? - 很好
- Well, how was school today? - It was fine.
我回房♥了
I'm gonna go to my room.
知道吗 我记得自己在你这个年纪的时候
You know, I remember being your age.
所有东西都在变化...
Everything is changing...
身体在变化 思想在变化
with your body, and what you're thinking,
感觉也在变化
and what you're feeling.
这会让人困惑
It can be kind of confusing.
你对男生有了一定的认识 嗯?
You must be more aware of boys now, huh?
我是说
I mean, is that,
所以你才会问我那些关于男朋友的事
is that why you were asking me just now about boyfriends?
事实是...
It's more...
怎么了? 发生了什么 甜心?
What? What is it, sweetie?
这不关男孩的事... 是我
It's not about boys... it's about me.
好吧 你怎么了?
Well, what about you?
当我
When I--
当我触摸
When I touch.
你自己?
Yourself?
那 那没什么
Oh, that-- That's okay.
真的 这没什么 Bella 这很好
No, that's okay, Bella, it's good.
你只是 你知道 你正在
You're just-- you know, you're--
你正在慢慢了解你自己的身体 这很好
You're getting to know your own body, th-that's good.
但是...
But...
但是什么?
But, what?
Bella...
Bella...
我不希望你觉得这么做很不好
I don't want you to think that this is not okay,
因为这没什么 明白吗?
because it is, all right?
这是你自己的身体
It's your body.
不是别人的 而你应该明白吗 你应该--
Nobody else's, and you should, you know, you should just--
爱你的身体
You just love it.
当我触摸的时候 我感觉到很多东西
When I do it, I feel a lot of things.
你当然能感觉到 知道吗 这没什么
Well, sure you do, you know, that's okay,
因为所有人都有感觉
'cause everybody does.
这是正常的?
Is it normal?
当然
Of course, it is.
是的 这当然是正常的
Yeah, of course, it is.
只要你感觉很好
As long as it feels good.
- Carolyn知道你在这儿吗? - 不
- Does Carolyn know you're here? - No.
你为什么来这儿?
Why are you here?
我担心她
I'm worried about her.
为什么?
Why?
我是说 我担心我们俩
I mean, I'm worried about us.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
我明白了
I see.
是的 我
Yeah, and I--
我不确定自己想要这个孩子
I'm not sure I want it.
你不确定 还是
You're not sure, or--
是的 我不想要 我 我... 我不想要
No, I don't-- I- I... I don't want it.
我是说 我们已经认命了 我是说 我
I mean, we were done, you know, I mean, I--
你觉得Carolyn也认为你们没希望了?
Did you really think Carolyn was done?
我不知道 我 我希望是这样的...
I don't know, I-I hoped, you know...
你会失去什么 Palek 如果你有个小孩?
What are you losing, Palek, if you have the baby?
好吧 让我想想...
Well, let's see...
我的妻子...
My wife...
我的生活...
my life...
我的理智
my sanity.
那是
That's--
你什么时候发现自己不想当父亲的
When did you realize you didn't want to be a father?
就在我们放弃尝试之后 我...
Well, after we quit trying, I, uh...
我松了口气
I was relieved.
我是说 我 从来没有
I mean, I-I never had a--
爸爸...
A father...
我是说 他不在我身边
I mean, he was... out of there.
他从没尽过父亲的责任 所以...
He was never there, so...
- 从没? - 是的
- Never? - No.
好吧 我是说 他...
Well, I mean, he...
你知道的 他不想
You know-- He didn't--
他不想要我
He didn't... want me.
因为我 他离开了我妈妈 因为我
He left my mom because of me, because I was,
因为我的出生
because I was born.
我是说 他们从没这么说过 没人这么说过
I mean, they never said that, no one ever said that.
他离开的时候你多大?
How old were you when he left?
我快3岁了 我想
I was almost three, I guess.
从那以后你就一直这么想?
And you've been living with this ever since?
是的... 该死的生活
Yeah, well... fuckin' life.
现在
Now
我就要成为一个父亲 但...
I'm gonna be a father, and...
我不想做一个父亲
I don't wanna be.
我不想
I don't.
我是说 我想
I mean, I wanna--
我想... 逃避
I wanna... run away.
就像他一样
Just like him.
该死...
Fuck...
- 这没什么 Palek - 不 这不好 你知道吗
- It's all right, Palek. - No, it's not. You know,
这不好 因为我--
it's not all right, 'cause I--
我 我恨他
I-- I hate him.
我
I--
我 我觉得我已经不恨他了
I- I thought I was over hating him, you know,
而现在 这事
and now this, it's--
你不是你父亲
You're not your father.
你来找我了
You came here.
你妻子怀孕了
Your wife is pregnant,
你会成为你的孩子的父亲
and you will be a father to your child.
是的 是的 我会的
Yeah, yeah, I will.
而我们现在做的
And the work we do here
能决定你将成为一个怎样的父亲
will help to determine the kind of father you're gonna be.
但你必须坚持过来
But, you have to keep coming.
而且Carolyn也要来
And Carolyn must too.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
你再放慢点儿
You need to just slow down.
到我上面来
Okay, climb on top of me.
你快高♥潮♥了吗?
Are you close?
你呢?
Are you?
没有 我想要你到高♥潮♥ 我要你高♥潮♥
No, I want you to come. I want you to come.
我也想要你高♥潮♥
I want you to come too.
我也想要你高♥潮♥
I want you to come too.
不 别停 别停...
No, wait, don't stop, don't stop...
- 怎么了? - 这很奇怪
- What? - This is weird.
不 没什么
No. It's not.
没什么 这没什么
It's not, it's not. It is.
很奇怪
Yeah, it is.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是什么?
What, what's this?
这究竟是
What's the big--
这不是什么大问题 是吗?
It's not a big deal, right?
我不知道...
I don't know...
算了 管他呢...
Ah, fuck it, whatever...
一切都很好
It's all fine.
都很好
It's fine.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表