剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
Tell Me You Love Me
S01E04
谢谢
Thank you.
就这样吧
That's fine.
您的小票?
Want your receipt?
感谢光临
Have a good one.
洗手间怎么走?
Which way is the bathroom?
86 87 88...
86,87,88...
89 90
89,90.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7... 少三颗
1,2,3,4,5,6,7... We're three short.
- 怎么回事? - 再数一遍
- How could that be? - Count them again.
张开嘴
Open it up.
看啊... 原来 他嘴里有三颗
Look... Oh,Christ. He's got three in his mouth.
这就对了 就算是100颗 好吗?
There we go. Let's just say there's 100,okay?
是假定为100颗
He's supposed to get a hundred.
我知道宝贝 不用那么认真
I know,honey,but it's fine.
不行 要实事求是
No,it is not. It's how I learned to count.
把这些加进去 然后快点
So mix these in,and hurry.
就来
I'm trying.
- 我头痒痒 - 别装了
- My head itches. - No,it doesn't.
Isabella拿好你的东西
Isabella,get your stuff.
你送他们对吧?
You're taking them,right?
是啊 你是想让我送吧?
Yeah. You need me to,right?
你几点过去?
What time's your thing?
九点半
Nine-thirty.
我在那等你
I'm gonna meet you there.
盖子呢?
Where's the lid?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you,sweetie.
过得愉快 Izzy你也是
Have a good day. Izzy,have a good day.
好了
Great.
好多了
Much better.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我是Sanders老师那班的
I'm in Mr. Sanders's class.
我看你过来接过他一次
I saw you pick him up once.
你是他女朋友么?
Are you his girlfriend?
- 是的 - 你应该在教室吧
- Yeah. - Hey,you got to get to class.
过得还好吧?
You doing all right?
不好
No.
我想你
I miss you.
我们有新咖啡壶了
We got the coffeemaker.
可能是Dakota送的
Someone from,like,Dakota sent it to us.
- 奇怪的亲戚 - 你留着它吧
- Some weird relative. - Keep it.
- 你不想要 - 不想
- You don't want it. - No.
- 怎么不回我电♥话♥? - 我不能
- Why didn't you call me back? - I couldn't.
因为什么?
Because...?
Jaime...
Jaime...
问题不在于我说的什么愚蠢的话
this isn't about some stupid thing I said
或是你的反应
and how you reacted.
而是别的
It's something else.
我不清楚到底是什么...
I don't know what it is exactly,but...
- 就是... - 什么? 是什么?
- It's just... - What? What is it?
以前我们好像上瘾般的粘在一起
I felt like we were on drugs the whole time we were together.
但我现在不想这样了
And now I feel like I'm not.
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不再上瘾了
I'm away from the drug.
我要戒掉
I'm in detox.
虽然不舒服 但感觉很好
It doesn't feel good,but it feels right.
我感觉不好 我不舒服
It doesn't feel right to me. It feels shitty.
我感觉不对 糟糕透了
It feels wrong. It feels awful.
听着 我爱你
Look,I love you,okay?
- 我爱你的一切 - 不是一切
- I love everything about you. - Not everything.
我觉得我们这么做是对的
I think we're doing the right thing.
- 真的 - 为什么?
- I really do. - Why?
因为...
Because...
婚姻是个漫长的旅程
marriage is a long time.
你... 应该找一个能使你幸福的人
And... I think that you should be with someone who makes you happy.
我该走了
I gotta go.
- 好了 - 什么好了?
- Okay. - Okay what?
那个灯暗了 我们就可以进去了
When the light goes off,we can go.
来
Come on.
好的
Okay.
Foster医生?
Dr. Foster?
这是我老公Dave
This is my husband,Dave.
我明白了
I gathered that.
请
Please.
坐沙发上就可以
Just sit on the couch.
你终于来了
So you're here.
是的
I'm here.
你为什么过来?
What made you come in?
不知道 我...
I don't know. I just...
Katie自己过来的时候
How did you feel about Katie's decision
你什么感觉?
to come without you?
感觉很好啊
I felt great.
- Dave... - 这问题你知道答案
- Dave... - That's one of those questions
但是你还是问了
where you know the answer, but you ask it anyway.
我们谈了很多这样的问题
We have a lot of those in here.
我来是因为...
I'm here because...
这个对Katie来说很重要
it means a lot to Katie.
好
Good.
但是Katie做这个有段时间了
But it's meant a lot to Katie for some time,
你为什么现在才来?
so why did you decide to come now?
我想支持我老婆
I wanted to support my wife.
好
Okay.
结婚纪念过的怎么样?
How was the anniversary?
不错
Great.
牛排不错
The steak was great.
Katie还送了我梦寐以求的录影机
Katie got me TiVo,which was incredible.
还有其他的么?
Anything else?
- 我收到了一件紫色的性感内衣 - Isabella选的
- I got a purple teddy. - Isabella picked it out.
是吗?
Really?
是的 我是说...
Yeah. I mean...
她觉得Katie会喜欢
She thought that Katie would like it.
你喜欢吗?
Do you?
知道吗 那是紫色的 而且...
You know,it's purple,and there's...
没什么特别...
There's not very much of it. It's...
真的不是我的风格
really not my style,you know.
乍一看 确实吓我一跳...
It sort of took me by surprise,you know...
不过还好
At first.
不是Dave选的 所以没关系啦...
It's okay. It didn't really come from Dave,so...
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
怎么一下子冷场了?
Is this some kind of standoff?
说点什么吧
Well,then,say something.
我觉得你们都很痛苦
I feel both of you are in a lot of pain.
我知道Katie想和你重拾以前那般的亲密
I know Katie wants to be close to you again.
- 不 宝贝 - 我没事
- Oh,honey. - I'm good.
- 宝贝 - 真的没事
- No,honey. - No,I'm good.
结婚纪念很愉快 很好啊
Our anniversary was great. It was great.
孩子们都在...
The kids were there...
而且...
and it was...
Katie很漂亮 还有...
Katie looked beautiful,and it was...
结婚纪念... 还有...
Anniversary was... It was...
什么? 还有什么?
It was what? What?
之后我们回家 我没...
And after,we came home and I don't...
说出来Dave 什么?
Just say it,Dave. What?
你表现的好像我应该说点什么
You act like I have something
但是我没有说似的
to say and I don't say it.
你有
You do.
说出来
Just say it.
那晚你也一直问
The other night, you kept saying
"但是什么 但是什么"
"But what? But what?".
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表