剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
好像我没什么好说的是我的错
Like,because I have nothing to say,it's my fault.
- 什么是你的错? - 一切都是
- What is your fault? - All of it.
- 我从来没这么说过 -不 你说了
- I never said that. - Yes,you did.
我没说 我只不过问"但是什么?"
No,I didn't. I said "But what?".
那是什么意思? 那...
And what does that mean? It's...
那意思就是...
It's some frustrating language for...
"是你的错 我对你很失望"
"It's your fault, I'm disappointed in you."
- 不 不是这样的 - 就是
- No,it isn't. - Yes,it is.
你们可以忘记说过的话...
Maybe you could let go of what you said and...
然后试着理解... 彼此的感受
try to understand what... both of you were feeling.
Katie?
Katie?
Dave好像说 他觉得
Dave sounds like he feels that you were saying
你话中有话
something more than just what you said.
我没有
I wasn't.
你有
Yes,you were.
我没有
No,I wasn't.
- 上帝 - 干嘛?
- Jesus. - What?
没什么 说不清
Never mind. I can't win,I can't.
你知道吗? 我都不在乎了
And you know what? I don't even care anymore.
这不公平
That's not fair.
真有趣
This is fun.
等我搞清楚了 再回来吧
I'm gonna make sure and come back.
Dave你能来我真的很高兴
I'm really, really glad that you're here,Dave.
还有多长时间?
How much time's left?
我希望你...
I wanted you to...
希望你告诉我 你希望我留下来
I wanted you to tell me that you wanted me to stay.
我希望你能让我留下来
I wanted you to make me stay.
- 那你为什么不说? - 我说了
- Then,why didn't you ask? - I did.
- 没有 你没说 - 不对 你...
- No,you didn't. - That's not true. You just...
就是这样 你没说
It's true. Yes,it was. You didn't.
你说你头发有牛排的味道
You said that you had steak hair.
你得洗个澡
You needed to take a shower.
你为什么觉得我想洗澡?
Why did you think I wanted to take a shower?
我不知道 你为什么不直说?
I don't know. Why didn't you just say that?
我真的需要吗 在我们结婚纪念日?
Did I really have to,on our anniversary?
- 是的 - 我真的需要那么做?
- You had to. - Did I really have to?
是的 简直是胡扯
Yes,because that's a crock.
为什么我应该那样做?
What am I supposed to do?
为什么都怪在我身上?
Why is it all on me?
你知道么 我猜
I guess,yeah,you know what?
我应该即便在清理壁虎笼子的时候 都保持着心情
I should be in the mood every time I clean out the gecko cage.
大家似乎都那样
Everybody else is,it seems.
你知道还有什么能让我引起性趣吗?
You know what else turns me on?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you what turns me on.
强颜欢笑够刺♥激♥
Buying Cheerios is really hot.
然后当然就是系鞋带 或者...
And then of course, going and getting shoelaces,or...
幻想自己能有辆小货车 这些够性感吧
fantasizing about minivans. That's sexy too.
我也想有个超赞的前戏
I really want to do that. That's excellent foreplay.
你知道什么是完美的前戏么?
Or,you know what else is good foreplay?
对比苹果汁的价格
When you are comparing apple juice prices
可大家都不想去杂货店
and they both don't even want to be in the grocery store,
但是你还是要买♥♥ 因为孩子们要喝
but you know you gotta get back because they gotta be fed
这是睡觉前 然后上♥床♥了
before they go to bed. And then at bed,
你还必须给孩子们讲故事
all you're doing is just reading to them
讲那些该死的故事
probably telling them the same goddamn story
讲差不多一百遍 然后呢
for the hundredth time. Then,after all that,
然后我就应该准备好做♥爱♥了
then I am ready to have sex,
因为这些都太刺♥激♥了
because all that is so hot.
我们全部的生活
Our entire life.
就像你说的那样糟糕
That's what you just trashed.
这就是我们全部的生活
Our entire life.
- 没事吧? - 没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
今天是哥伦布日(为纪念哥伦布发现新大♥陆♥的节日)
It's Columbus Day.
孩子们都在家
The kids are at home.
他们想回家陪孩子
They want to go home with their kids.
你不会不允许吧
You're not gonna get anything from them,anyway.
我们已经落后了...
We're already behind. I've got...
开工吧 好吗?
Let's just start,okay?
来这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
怎么不说一声?
Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
不知道
I didn't know.
你还好吧? 发生什么事了?
Are you okay? What's wrong?
我买♥♥了验孕棒
I bought a pregnancy test.
好的 我们... 我能...
Okay,well,we'll... I can...
再等等 不是吗... 还早吧?
Wait,isn't it... Is it early?
不 应该10天就能测出来了
No,I could have done it on Day 10,
但是我多等了
but I waited.
该死的两天
Two fucking days I waited.
听着 有我呢...
Look,we'll do it together and...
无论如何 我们都会搞定的
no matter what,we'll figure it out.
但我们都试过多少次了
But I already did it.
没关系
All right.
我不知该怎么办Palek 我真的...
I don't know what to do,Palek. I really...
不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
再试一次
Try again.
我们继续努力 好吗?
And we'll keep trying,okay?
回去工作 好好度过一天
And we'll go to work, we'll get on with the day.
没事的
It'll be okay.
你总是说 "一切都会好的" "没事的"
You keep saying "everything's fine". "Will be fine".
"会好的" 可我们不好
"It'll be fine". We're not fine.
我没说一切都会好的
No,I didn't say everything is fine.
我是说会好起来的
I said it will be okay.
过会再说好吗?
Now,can we talk about this later?
- 过会? 都一年了 - 我正工作呢
- Later? It's been a year. - I'm at work.
你不高兴了?
Aren't you upset?
是的 但是我们要自我调节
Yes,I'm upset, but we have to find some balance.
好吗?
Okay?
虽然没怀上孩子 很糟糕
Now,we're not pregnant. I know it's awful,
但我们又没生病
but we're not sick.
我们还年轻
We're not dying.
有的是时间
Get perspective.
回家吧 我...
Go home. I'm...
见鬼
Fuck.
嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
你猜我在哪
Guess where I am.
不知道 哥斯达黎加?
I don't know. Costa Rica?
- 精灵发艺室 - 见鬼
- Hair Fairy's. - Oh,shit.
是啊 有跳蚤
Yup. Infested.
又有了?
Again?
看护把满是跳蚤的Josh送回家
The nurse sent Josh home full of nits.
我刚来 你也过来吧
I came right in. You're probably gonna be next.
见鬼
Jesus.
- 你在哪? - 加油呢
- Where are you? - Getting gas.
- 还好吧? - 恩
- Everything okay? - Yup.
车子贷款通过了
The loan went through on the car.
我要过去取车...
I should be able to pick it up...
明天或者周五吧
tomorrow or Friday.
好的
Good.
找到了吗?
Anything?
没
Not yet.
我想我没染上
I think I'm clean.
很好
Good.
还好吧?
How you doing?
挺好的
I'm all right.
你呢?
How about you?
很好
Good. You know. Good.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I...
不是...
That wasn't...
我说那些 其实不是我本意
That stuff I said. You know I didn't mean that.
是你本意
Yes,you did.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表