剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我也希望找回我的妻子
I wouldn't mind having my wife back.
所以你想念她?
So you miss her?
每天如此
Every day.
很多夫妻来找我 因为他们觉得
Many couples come to me because they think they've,
他们渐行渐远
grown distant.
是的 我们也是
Yeah, we really have.
我觉得你们正好相反
Well, I think it's just the opposite.
有时
Sometimes,
当激♥情♥退去
there's no passion left when,
空间如此狭小 你却无法穿越
when the space is so small you can't reach across it.
但有很大空间
But all there is, is space.
有很多空间 我无法--
There-there is so much space, I can't--
我- 我甚至不知道怎样靠近她
I-I don't even know how to get to her.
不知道怎样靠近她
I don't know how to get to her.
我甚至不知道她在哪儿
I don't even know where she is.
你自己呢? 你自己在哪儿?
What about you? Tell me where you've been.
我哪儿也没去 我 我只是--
I didn't go anywhere. I, I just--
我是说 生活--
I mean, life--
事情...
Things...
都在变化
changed.
一些买♥♥我钢铁的买♥♥主 他们--
Some of these guys I sell steel to, they--
他们是建筑师
They're builders.
他们很年轻 没孩子
They're young, no kids.
我总想建造些什么
I always wanted to build things.
我看着他们
And I look at them
想着"为什么那不是我?"
and then I think,"Why isn't that me?"
"我为什么是这样的我?"
"Why am I who I am?"
然后我回家
And then I go home,
见到Katie
and then there's Katie.
我爱她 我-我--
I love her, I-I--
在遇到Katie之前 我甚至不知道什么是爱
I never even knew what love was until I met Katie,
但有时我恨她
but sometimes I hate her.
我知道那么想不对 我不该怪她
I know that's wrong. I know I shouldn't blame her.
但我确实这么想
But I do.
你还觉得我们靠的太近?
And you still think we're too close?
我觉得你所有的怨恨
I think all of your resentment,
失望 后悔
your disappointment and your regret,
都和Katie的混杂在一起
is all mixed up with Katie's.
这是个很难解的结
That's a difficult knot to untangle.
不仅仅这样 那就像...
It's more than that. It's...
有一天突然出现了一样东西
like something came in one day,
完全占据了它
and took it.
有一晚我仔细的思考 我不需要她
One night I looked over and I didn't want her.
我不知道为什么这么想
And I didn't know why.
也不知道该怎么做
And I didn't know what to do.
你需要把这些告诉Katie
You know, that's something you should share with Katie.
你不能告诉你妻子你不再需要她了
You can't tell your wife you don't want her anymore,
然后再复合
and recover.
是的 但你能告诉她你的迷茫
No, but you can tell her that you're lost
而你不知道该怎么办
and you don't know what to do.
是不是又绕回原点了?
Does it come back?
是吗?
I mean, does it?
一旦走到了这步
Once you've gotten to the point where we are?
还可以回头吗
Can it come back?
我们能让时间倒流吗? 不
Can we reverse time? No.
但有时候 其他东西却可以
But sometimes there can be something else.
有时 其他东西会更好
And sometimes that something else can be better.
什么?
What?
更好的东西
Something better.
- "爱之迷恋" - 什么?
- Love Crush. - I'm sorry?
这是它的名字 挺傻的吧
That's what it's called. It's pretty silly, huh?
你用这个一定很好看
You know, it would look good on you though.
想试试吗?
Would you like to see?
- 不 不用了 - 坐下吧
- No, that's okay. - Sit.
坐下吧
Sit down.
看上去很不错
This looks good. You know,
我给你来点儿眼影
I'm gonna grab some shadow.
好的
Sure, okay.
闭上眼睛
Close?
另一只
Other eye.
所以我们把...
Well, so we had the, uh,
第一个检查员叫出来
the first inspector out to the house,
就是你推荐的那个
the guy that you suggested.
- Kurt - 是的 Kurt不错
- Kurt. - Yeah, Kurt's a good guy.
是的 他试图勉强微笑 但...
Well, he was tryin' to put a happy face on, but...
我敢保证 他有什么事情没说出来
I could tell there was something he wasn't saying.
所以我找了另一个检查员
So I had another inspector come out to the house.
叫Mike
This guy Mike.
以前是个海员
Former Marine.
实事求是的说
Tells it like it is.
霉菌
Mold.
霉菌?
Mold?
到处都是 散布在你的房♥子里
It's everywhere. It's, uh-- It's all over your house.
等等 这不可能 我们根本没看到
Wait. No it's not. We never saw any mold.
你当然看不到
No, of course you didn't see it.
就是这样 是霉菌
That's the whole thing, it's mold.
是隐形的杀手
It's the silent killer.
好吧
All right.
我还是会买♥♥的
I'm still gonna buy it.
全部清理干净
Clean up's gonna cost
至少需要5万块
at least 50,000.
- 当然 - 或许更多
- Sure, of course. - Maybe more.
所以...
So...
你来选吧
It's your choice.
- 你还好吗? - 我还好吗? 那是什么?
- You all right? - Am I all right? What is that?
这是什么问题陷阱吗? 那是什么?
Some kind of trick question? What is that?
你脸色不太好
You look pale.
我很好
I'm fine.
上帝
Jesus.
见鬼
Fuck.
见鬼
Fuck.
噢 见鬼
Oh, fuck.
妈妈在哪里?
So where is Mom anyway?
在路上 亲爱的
On her way, honey.
她- 她打过电♥话♥了 她在回来的路上
She-she called and she's on her way.
她就像一下子胖了400磅
She gained like 400 pounds
然后就在停车场爆♥炸♥了
and then blew up in the parking lot.
她什么时候能到家?
When's she gonna get here?
很快
Soon.
很快
Soon.
瞧见了没
See?
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what happened?
呃 我只是 呃-- 我忘了时间
Uh, I just, um-- I lost track of time.
- 嘿 妈妈 - 嘿 亲爱的
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, sweetie.
- 嘿 你看上去真美 - 谢谢
- Hey, you look pretty. - Thank you.
今天早晨 我是说
And-and this morning, I mean,
怎么没去治疗?
what happened with therapy?
我 呃-- 我很忙
Well, I, uh-- I got busy, you know?
我以为你会觉得松一口气
I thought-- I thought you would be relieved.
如果我早点接到消息就不会去了
Uh, I-I would've been if I had gotten a message sooner.
噢 你去了?
Oh, so you went?
- 怎么样? - 那 呃--
- How was it? - It was, uh--
真让人生气
It-it was irritating.
- 来点儿鸡肉吗? - 好的
- You want some chicken? - Sure, okay.
大家今天过的怎么样?
How was everybody's day?
- 很好 - 不错的一天
- Fine. - Good day.
你去了--? 谢谢
Did you go to--? Thanks.
- 你去打棒球了吗? - 是的
- Did you go to baseball today? - Yeah.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
- 知道吗? - 什么?
-You know what? - What?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表