剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
嘿 大家各就各位 Hey,guys,in your positions.
向一垒投球Throw it to first.
好了 孩子们 灰熊队 棒球准备Okay,guys. Grizzlies,baseball ready.
Jordan 记住离开沙垒一定距离Jordan,remember you got to be off the bag a little bit.
不必站在沙垒上You don't have to be on it.
就那样 很好That's it. Good.
耶 加油Yeah,come on.
孩子们 加油Okay, guys, come on.
嘿 孩子们 我们的强击手来了Hey,guys,We got a slugger coming up.
嘿 外野手 过来Hey. Up outfield,up.
就那样 沙石别垒太多That's it. No more mounds.
Dave 他没把那个别在下巴下面...Dave,he didn't put it under his chin...
- 他的头盔带 - 对了 就那样- His strap. - That's it.
棒球准备Baseball ready,now.
棒球准备 就那样Baseball ready.That's it.
棒球准备 加油Baseball ready. Yay.
我们是短嘴鳄(常用短嘴鳄来比喻棒球手套)We're the alligator.
耶哈 哇哦Yeah. Whoa.
第一垒 第一垒First place,first place.
别跟那儿玩接球...Don't play catch...
传回本垒来Throw it home.
传...Throw it...
差不多了Almost.
孩子们 过来 我们赢了Guys,come on,bring it in.
来吧 我们赢了Let's go. Bring it in.
耶 灰熊队Yeah,Grizzlies.
我第一个击到球I'm batting first.
对 没错All right. That's right,
你是第一个击到球的孩子you're batting first kid.
嘿Hey.
我爱你I love you.
我也爱你I love you.
- 嗨 - 嘿- Hi. - Hey.
我去洗个澡I'm gonna take a shower.
我想再多睡会儿I'm gonna sleep as long as possible.
- 你好 - 谢谢- Hi. - Thank you.
我等不及想嫁给你I can't wait to marry you.
我也等不及想娶你I can't wait to marry you.
我母亲想知道定婚派对上Um,my mom wants to know if we want
要不要一个蛋糕a cake at the engagement party.
我们都说不需要了Well,we already said no.
很显然这不是个让人满意的答复Well,apparently that's the wrong answer.
并不是说我不想要蛋糕It's not just the cake I don't want.
只是她想从这个蛋糕上得到别人的注意It's,like,the attention she wants from
这让我特抓狂her cake that drives me crazy.
好了 当我没说All right,forget it.
不 没事 让她带个蛋糕来好了No,I... It's fine. Let her bring the cake.
- 不 没事了 - 不 真的 我...- No,forget it. - No,honestly,I...
我不介意 让她带个柠檬蛋糕吧I don't care. Let her bring a lemon cake.
我不想你今天去上班I don't want you to go to work today.
有什么感觉么?How are you feeling?
没有经前的不快Not PMS.
我父亲又给我发邮件了My father emailed me again.
或许是你该回他信的时候了Well,maybe it's time to answer him.
为什么? 你知道我不想让他进入我的生活Why? I don't want him in my life. You know that.
那为何他每次联♥系♥你 你都要跟我说?Then why do you bring it up every time he contacts you?
打给他 或许有帮助Call him. It might help.
能帮到什么?Help what?
不知道I don't know.
我本该怀孕的 但却没怀上I should be pregnant and I'm not.
这和我父亲有什么关系?What does that have to do with my father?
我也说不上来I don't know.
或许在你摆脱所有心结之前孩子就不会到来Maybe the kid doesn't want to come until you clean it up.
你认为没怀孕都是因为我?You think we're failing because of me?
不是No.
我并不想追究原因I don't really care why.
只是希望有所改变(怀上孩子)I just want it to change.
靠 我做个测试去Fuck it. I'm taking the test.
我忘了告诉你我妹妹打来电♥话♥了Oh,I forgot to tell you my sister called.
她想我们聚一次吃顿中饭She wanted to know if we wanted to grab lunch.
好啊Sure.
那好Cool.
我总是留连于这一张I keep coming back to this one.
我喜欢这幅I like this.
这张有点...This one's a little...
我知道你的意思I know what you mean.
如果我能决定用哪张If I could decide what picture I wanted,
或许就能写完书maybe I could finish the book.
噢 我得去上班了Oh. I've got to get to work.
别去了 待家里吧Don't go. Stay.
这就是为什么我不想你退休在家里This is why I didn't want you to retire.
这就是为什么我想退休待在家 This is why I did want to retire.
- 等会儿见 - 好- I'll see you later. - Okay.
好了 我们今天去哪玩?Okay. What are we going to do today?
我想去看电影I want to go to a movie.
那又怎样?So what?
BellaBella.
他总是选看些愚蠢的电影He always picks stupid movies.
每次都那么幼稚They're always stupid.
我可不想去I don't want to go.
那些可不幼稚They do not stupid.
那些并不幼稚 对不?You know they're not stupid,right?
是吖Yeah.
怎么了?What's wrong?
有什么事么?What? What the matter?
我也不知道I don't know.
- 我不是乱发脾气 - 嘿 亲爱的- I'm not cranky. - Hey,guys.
- 嘿 - 嘿 电影怎么样?- Hey. - Hey,how was it?
- 很好看 - 你们呢?- Good. - How was yours?
真愚蠢Stupid.
你还要去见Rita?You still seeing Rita?
恩 对 但我...可以取消Uh,yeah but I... I could cancel.
不 不 不 去吧No,no,no,go.
那你为何问起?Then why did you ask?
随便问一下呗Just checking.
他们为什么要离婚?So why did they break up?
因为他们不再做♥爱♥They stopped having sex.
并且痛恨对方And they hate each other.
哪个先 哪个后?Which came first?
我认为是他们不再有性生活I think they stopped having sex,
于是开始厌恶彼此then they hated each other.
你觉得他们是因为不再做♥爱♥You think they hate each other
而导致彼此憎恨 还是彼此看不顺眼because they stopped having sex
所以也就不再做♥爱♥了?or they stopped because they hate each other?
我认为是他们不再做♥爱♥I think they stopped having sex
因而感到多么讨厌对方and then found out they hated each other.
性♥爱♥是用来逃避的好东西Sex is a great thing to hide behind.
这有点讲不通哈That doesn't make any sense.
对于大多数夫妻For a lot of people,
性♥爱♥比沟通更容易it's easier to fuck than talk.
谁呢?Says who?
不管怎样Whatever.
我所知道的那几对不再做♥爱♥的夫妇Every couple I know that stops having sex
最后都落得彼此讨厌的下场ends up hating each other.
我可不讨厌DaveI don't hate Dave.
那就好Good.
我说 你的余生就只和一个女孩干I mean,one girl,one fuck for the rest of your life.
那太可怕了It's scary.
Jaime是我目前唯一爱的女孩Jaime's the only girl I want right now.
也不知道将来会怎样 我都会应付过去I don't know,whatever happens I'll deal with it.
结了婚Just because I'm getting married
并不代表我的生活就此结束doesn't mean my life's gonna stop.
Jaime知道么?Does Jaime know that?
大家在谈什么呢?What are you guys talking about?
- 吹水 - 体育 那啥的- Bullshitting. - Sports,the usual.
- 我饿了 - 我也是- Starving. - Me too.
坐我旁边来吧Come sit next to me.
想念你I miss you.
什么意思?What does that mean?
什么?What?
"应付过去"?You'll deal with it?
什么?Huh?
告诉我 你什么意思?Tell me. What does it mean?
- 你是说背着你隐瞒什么事了? - 没这么说- Were you sneaking up on me? - No.
你偷听我讲话Because that would suck.
问题不在那里Well,that's not the point.
对我来说就是个问题It is to me.
告诉我你那话什么意思Tell me what you meant.
没什么意思Nothing.
没他妈什么意思?Fucking nothing.
没错 你都听到了Yeah,you heard it.
你真的认为你下半辈子Do you really think you're never gonna be attracted
一定不会被别人所吸引吗?to anyone else for the rest of your life?
- 你说什么? - 你真的这么认为吗?- What? - Do you?
你刚才就是这个意思?Is that what your saying?
如果你是这个意思Because if that's what your saying
那我们间的问题可就大了we have a huge problem.
不 不 不 我不是这个意思No,no,no,that's not what I'm saying.
噢 别这样Oh,come on.
- 不 我很生气 - 宝贝 别这么较真- No,I'm pissed. - Baby,let it go.
不行No.
- 不行 - 别这样- No. - Come on.
我们别说那些了Let's not talk about it.
为什么不?Why not?
有话要说?You want to talk?
我要妈妈I need mom.
怎么了 宝贝?What's wrong,honey?
我来大姨妈了I have my period.
什么?What?
我来大姨妈了I have my period.
好吧Okay. Okay.
没事 来吧Come on. Come on.
- 她才10岁 - 我知道- She's 10. - I know.
我是说 我该怎么做?I mean,what am I supposed to do?
给她塞个卫生棉球?Stick a tampon in her?
噢 亲爱的Oh,honey.
不 说真的 Dave 她才10岁No,I'm serious,Dave. She's 10.
这... 太让人接受不了了It's just... It's sickening.
她都快11岁了Well,she's almost 11.
那也来的太早了It's too young.
好吧 我们让她的医生来检查一下Okay. We should check it out with her doctor.
不 我不想把她来月经的事小题大做No,I'm not going to turn her period into a circus.
好吧 那你想怎么办?Okay. Then what do you want to do?
不怎么办Nothing.
抱歉 我迟到了Sorry,I'm late.
噢 嘿Oh,hey.
拿着Here.
噢 谢谢Oh,thanks.
今天过的怎样?How's your day been?
呃 很好...Uh,good...
见到你就更好了better now.
你好Hi.
你好Hi.
嘿Hey.
Palek 请关下门 谢谢Palek would you close the door,please.
噢 对了...Oh,yeah...
关机that.
进行的怎样?How did it go?
我知道这个月很重要I know this was an important month.
标志着你们努力了快一年It marks a year that you've been trying.
这一点一定让你们很难面对Must be difficult to face.
不要以成败来看待这件事It's important not to look at this in terms
是很重要的of success or failure.
你们夫妻双方的共同面对And it's crucial that you face
尤为关键this together as a couple,
就象你们一起面对其他事一样...just like you'll face many other things...
我不觉得这是问题I don't think that's the issue.
我们不是那种会逃避的人You know we're not people who run from things.
我们在这里求诊 不是吗? 所以...We're here,right? So...
很好Good.
来谈谈对于没怀上孩子的感想吧Let's talk about how you feel about not getting pregnant.
你有责怪Palek么?Do you blame Palek?
当然没No.
Palek 是这样么?Palek do you agree?
当然Totally. Yeah.
好Good.
你们性生活怎样?What's your sex like?
很好 一直都不错Well,great. Always has been.
做♥爱♥的时候Do you resent the,uh,
会不会因为这种压力...pressure you must feel now...
而让你们不悦?when you're having sex?
- 没有 - 一点都没有- No. - No. Not at all.
你必须 现在就上我You need to fuck me right now.
我在排卵... 我能感觉出来I'm ovulating. I can feel it...
我要做♥爱♥and I want it.
- 听着 - 好 - Hey,hey. - Okay.
- 我要做♥爱♥ - 好- I want it. - Okay.
- 可以吗? 怎么了 - 好- Okay? What. - All right.
没什么 就是...No,nothing. It's just...
我... 有点... 有点别扭I... It's... It's tough you know
弄得我好像是个排精机器to just become this,uh... sperm machine.
我... 我的意思是...你知道I... No,I mean... You know.
我... 我也是人...It's... I exist...
得了 宝贝You know what honey,
别跟我感性了don't give me your feminine side right now I mean I love
即便我喜欢你感性 但现在不是时候that about you,but not right now.
现在 我就是...Right now I just...
我只想让你上我... 所以I just want you to fuck me. So...
不行 我...No. I'm...
- 怎么了? - 我做不到- What? - I can't.
我一丁点兴致都没有I'm too fucking removed.
别这样 Palek别...Don't do this. Palek come on,don't...
别这样 我...Don't do this. I...
我什么都好 别没有兴致啊I need you to be something else right now.
我也希望你能别老这个样Well,I need you to be someone else too.
- 没 没 - 没- No,no. - Nn-nn.
那么 你们这周的任务就是So,your homework for this week is
别去想怀孕的事to forget about getting pregnant.
就这一周For just this week,
无论是对视或爱抚彼此的时候don't see it when you look at each other,
都不要想when you touch each other.
打现在起暂且忘掉那些负担Let's just clear it out for now
看看效果如何 好吗?and see where we are. Okay?
下次 我会给你个拥抱的Next time I'll give you a hug.
走吧Go. Let's go.
真有趣 我开始看清Interesting,I'm starting to
压力下的你到底是个什么样的人see who you are under pressure.
- 然后呢? - 没什么- And? - Well,nothing.
- 哼 多谢你鼓励 我的意思是...-Thanks. Well,you know I just mean...
你刚才干嘛不说?Why didn't you say that in there?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表