剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
知道吗 我认识很多经纪人
You know,I know a lot of brokers.
在我们找到或盖起另外一栋房♥子之前
I can find us a really nice place just for a few months
能帮我们找个地方住上几个月
until I find or I build us another house.
我恨不得想马上离开这鬼地方
I can't get out of this fucking place fast enough.
是啊 我也是
Yeah,neither can I.
要不弄个Jacuzzi按♥摩♥浴缸?
How about a Jacuzzi?
- 在室外吗? - 还可以加热
- Outside? - It's heated.
不要啦 我觉得弄个喷泉比较好
No,I think a fountain would be nicer.
我们可以建在后面
You know,we could... We could put it far enough back
那样还是有地方让Josh玩球
so that you and Josh could still have room to play catch.
是啊 没错
Yeah,yeah,yeah,that's true.
别伤着背 宝贝
Don't hurt your back,honey.
得先把院子收拾收拾
Gotta finish the patio first.
喂
Hi.
你还好吧?
How you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
不 我... 只是...
No,I... I'm just...
想你了
I miss you.
那好吧 我晚点去你那儿?
Okay,then I'll stop by your place later?
拜
Bye.
你好
Hello?
我是May Foster
I'm May Foster.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你 我是Olivia
Nice to me you. I'm... I'Olivia.
你长得真像你妈妈
You look a lot like your mother.
还有你♥爸♥爸
And your father.
你母亲的事我很遗憾
So sorry about your mother.
我们在大学就认识了 她是个很棒的女人
I knew her in college. She was a wonderful woman.
是啊
Yeah,she was.
我爸爸不在这儿 我在给他收拾
My dad's not here. I was helping him unpack.
他去买♥♥日用品了
He should be back in a couple minutes.
应该过会儿就回了
He just ran out to get some supplies.
想喝点什么吗?
Do you want anything?
水? 虽然这儿没多少
A glass of water? There's not much here.
不 谢了
No,thank you.
他们没告诉我这儿有家具
They didn't tell me it was gonna be furnished.
刚刚空出来 还没来得及上招租名单
It just became available,it's not even listed.
是啊 我看确实是很抢手
Yeah,I bet it goes really fast.
我讨厌你的工作
I think I hate what you do for a living.
不会吧
No,you don't.
真的
Yeah,I do.
我们每年都要搬次家
I mean,we move like once a year.
这种日子还要过多久?
How long are we gonna keep doing this?
不知道 你还要当多久的律师呢?
I don't know,how long are you gonna be a lawyer?
好极了 我今天肯定会倒霉透顶的
Great,now I'm gonna have wicker ass all day.
你跟我们第一次见面时相比一点没变
You look just like you did the day we first met.
John
John.
你当时穿着...
You were wearing,uh...
一条格子裙
a plaid skirt.
你听我说 很重要的
You listen to me. This is very important.
我从来不♥穿♥格子装
I never wore plaid.
知道吗 这真是...
You know,this is,um...
你要面临很多事
It's a lot to face.
新的公♥寓♥
A new apartment.
这么快就重新开始不容易
It's tough starting everything new so quickly.
我没想过这是重新开始
I don't think of it as starting new.
这更像...
More like...
恢复过去
coming back.
接到你电♥话♥之后我想了很多
I've thought a lot about us since you called.
关于我们这些年所经历的那些事
About what we've held on to all these years.
然后呢?
And?
我结婚的事 很对不住你
I think I owe a lot in my marriage to you.
我让你梦想破灭 你所眷恋的将来
To the thought of you,the fantasy of us.
那不是眷恋
This isn't a fantasy.
是遗憾
I think it's about regrets.
要不留遗憾的活下去
Living a life that is not filled with them.
这就是我来这儿的原因
That's why I'm here.
跟Arthur过得不愉快的时候
The thought of us together again was something that I used
跟你复合的念头 常常能够帮我度过难关
to get me through the difficult times with Arthur.
我自己难过的时候也是
With myself.
要不是你现在回来
And if you hadn't come back now,
我想我还会接着用那个方法
I think I'd still be using it.
May
May.
别逼自己
Don't talk yourself out of this.
没有
No.
我比当年跟你如胶似漆的那些个早晨
I care more for you now than those mornings
要更加在乎你
when we couldn't bear to leave each other.
可讽刺的是
Ironically,though,
竟然是我们在一起的意念支撑着我跟心爱的男人在一起
it's the thought of us that kept me with a man I love.
这很好
That's a good thing.
那你干嘛来?
Then why are you here?
因为我觉得分手
Because I think endings need to be treated
跟恋爱的其他环节一样
with as much care and gentleness
也该得到足够的珍视与尊重
as any other part of a relationship.
嗯 不 妈妈 看电影就够了 真的
Yeah,no,Mom,the movie was enough,really.
OK 好的 谢了
Okay. All right,thanks.
OK 一会儿再跟你说 拜
Okay. I-I'll... I'll talk you later. Okay,bye.
他们要去逛商场
They're gonna go to Target,
之后去接他们
we're gonna pick 'em up afterwards.
- 快活完咯 - 是啊
- Party's over. - I know.
我去洗个澡
I gotta take a shower.
实际上 我也想洗个澡
Yeah,actually,I need to take one too.
不 你先把 我还没弄完
No,you go first, I'm... I'm not done yet.
怎么了?
What?
你看起来...
You look...
棒极了 亲爱的
You look good,honey.
你也是
So do you.
3比4 把他们双杀了
Three-four. Game winning double.
是吗? 真厉害
Yeah? That's great.
想跟我一块儿洗澡吗?
You wanna take a shower with me?
不了 我刚洗了
No. I just took one.
- 那好吧 你等等 - 好
- All right. Just be a sec. - I'll wait.
饿不饿? 想吃点东西不?
You hungry? Want anything to eat?
好吧
Maybe.
我得跟你说件事
I have to tell you something.
Hugo昨晚找过我
Hugo came over last night.
我没叫他 他自己来的
I didn't invite him,he just showed up.
你跟他上♥床♥了? 不用回答了
Did you sleep with him? Don't answer that.
还用说么 你肯定做了 你最擅长了是吧
Of course you did. That's your thing,right?
性?
Sex?
我猜你一点也没想到我吧
I guess you didn't keep seeing me in your head,huh?
听着 我不知道是怎么了 不过你得知道
Look,I-I don't know what's going on. But you know,
我想你 所以才给你打电♥话♥
I missed you. That's why I called.
才来找你
That's why I'm here.
听着 我真♥他♥妈♥受够了恋爱这事
Look,I've done the whole fucked-up relationship thing.
以后再也不干这档事了
I'm not gonna do it anymore.
不干了
I'm not into it.
我不怪你 我明白
I don't blame you. I get it.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
要分手就现在分
If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen right now.
别拖到以后 我可不想再受挫
It's not gonna happen later. I don't wanna be wrecked.
我可不干
I'm not into that.
我不会回到他身边的
I'm not going back to him.
老天 还要待多久啊?
Jesus. Could this go on any longer?
他们肯定是为了把人留住 把奖杯给锁起来了
They probably lock up the trophy so no one can leave.
没那么缺德吧
It's not that bad.
你是教练 你能得奖
Well,you're the coach. You get a plaque.
没错 Dan 我就是为了那奖来的
That's right,Dan. That's why I do it. It's for the plaque.
说真的 你到底图啥?
Really,why do you do it?
这真浪费时间了 知道吗?
It's such a time-eater. You know what?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表