剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
你出轨过吗?
Have you ever had an affair?
你还是别回答了
Uh,don't answer that.
没有
Never.
从来没有
Never have.
将来也不会
Never will.
你呢?
Have you?
没有
No.
你想过吗?
Have you ever wanted to?
你呢?
You?
没有在现实生活中
Not in any real way.
你知道吗?
You know?
我知道
I know.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
祝你好运 别把大便带回来了 伙计
Good luck getting any of your shit back,man,
她可是刚方便过
because she's pissed.
是啊 我知道
Yeah,I know.
我要去弄杯喝的 你要点什么吗?
I'm gonna go get a drink. You want anything?
不 我喝够了
No. I'm done.
干什么?
What?
听着 我现在极度不爽 好吗? 我一团乱
Look,I'm fucking toxic,okay? I'm a mess.
我在帮你忙
I'm doing you a favor.
谢谢
Thanks.
有人在吗
Hello?
你想喝点什么吗?
Do you want a drink?
不用了 我刚喝了一杯
No,thanks. I just had one.
你今天去上班了吗?
Did you go to work today?
去了
I did.
工作怎样?
How was it?
你知道的 很忙
You know. Busy.
我买♥♥了黑莓
Bought a BlackBerry.
不错
Good.
我试过给你打了几次电♥话♥
Tried calling you a couple of times.
忙碌的一天
Crazy day.
是的 我也是
Yeah,me too.
一切都慢半拍
Everything was late,
那些人都太懒不想工作
and those guys just don't want to work.
今天真是浪费掉了
It's pretty much a wasted day.
但是我买♥♥了一套西装
But I bought a suit.
什么 就在11:00左右?
What,right around 11:00?
给我买♥♥了什么没有?
Buy me anything?
没有 不过我打算买♥♥想要我给你买♥♥什么?
No,but I will. What do you want me to buy you?
我不知道
I don't know.
大部件
Something big.
我今天给OB打了电♥话♥
I called the OB today.
作了预约
Made an appointment.
好的 什么-- ? 为什么?
Okay. What-- ? For what?
好吧 这不是工作
Well,this isn't working
我们不是在工作 那么 我想受孕
and we're not working, so I want to inseminate.
如果这就是你想要的
If that's what you want.
是的 这就是我想要的
Yeah,it is.
所以 来让我看看你的西装
So come on. Let me see your suit.
穿上给我看看
Try it on for me.
当然 就在上面 帮我拿过来
Sure. It's up there. Go get it.
我才不去拿 你去
I'm not gonna go get it. You go get it.
那么我们可以开始了吗?
So should I just start?
是的 可以了
Yes,just start.
我不知道为什么这总是让我感觉很难
I don't know why this always feels so hard.
你接受过治疗吗?
Have you been in therapy before?
- 是的 - 什么时候?
- Yeah. - When?
高中时期有几次
A few times in high school.
说实话 我刚和人分手
Anyway,I just broke up with someone.
我的未婚夫
My fianc?
然后 基本上我现在一团糟
And basically I'm a mess
事实上 我也的确行为混乱
and I'm really acting out.
他的名字是什么?
What's his name?
Hugo
Hugo.
你们在一起多长时间?
How long were you together?
一年
A year.
但是那真的就像是一整年
But it was,like,a real year.
你知道吗?
You know?
当我们遇见的那一刻 我们就知道
We just knew almost as soon as we met.
发生了什么? 怎么结束的?
What happened? Why did it end?
那么 你要知道全部吗?
Well,do you want the whole story?
我的意思是 这一言难尽啊
I mean,it's not simple.
是因为爱
It was love.
我知道的
I know that.
你知道 我们疯狂做♥爱♥
You know,and there was a lot of sex,
但是 那不只是做♥爱♥
but it wasn't just sex,you know?
我们真的真的心灵相通
We were really,really connected.
你知道 我们在床上时无可替代
And,you know,we were the best when we were in bed,
却又不仅仅是做♥爱♥
but not just having sex,you know?
我们只是躺在那里 感受彼此
We were just lying there. It was just us.
并且我们从不争吵
And we never fought.
你知道 但是当我们走下床的那一刻起
You know,and then the minute we stepped out of bed,
我们唯一做的就是争吵
all we did was fight.
但这是我的错
But it's my fault,you know?
我是个白♥痴♥ 是我先开始的这一切
I...I'm an idiot,and I started it.
然后 当然 你知道
And then,of course,you know,
也是我结束的
I made sure I ended it.
我已经认识你10分钟了 Jaime
I've known you for 10 minutes,Jaime.
你不像是个白♥痴♥
You don't seem like an idiot.
谢谢
Thanks.
就是 我只是...
It's...you know,I'm just...
我是真的很嫉妒
I'm really,really jealous.
Hugo是...
And Hugo is...
非常非常诚实的人
Was really,really honest.
我要他向我保证
And I asked him to promise me
他永远不会和其他人在一起
that he would never be with someone else.
但是他不想那样做
And he didn't want to do that.
所以我他妈的... 对不起
So,I fucking just...I'm sorry.
我疏远他
I drove him away.
因为他不肯保证
Because he wouldn't promise
还是他不忠诚?
or because he wouldn't be faithful?
我不知道
I don't know.
这就是问题所在
That was the problem.
你知道 他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
You know,he's a flirt.
他真的很可爱 女孩们为他着迷
And he's really,really cute. And girls love him.
你知道吗? 他乐此不疲
You know? And he plays that.
这把我逼疯了
It just drive me nuts.
你说你在高中时期接受过治疗
You said that you were in therapy when you were in high school.
你为什么要接受?
Why did you go?
噢 天啊 我父母安排我去的
Oh,God. My parents made me.
他们在床上抓到我和我男朋友
They caught me in bed with my boyfriend,
然后 好像是第二天就给我做了预约
and,like,the next day,I had an appointment.
但是 我的意思是 我喜欢这样 你知道吗? 我们交谈
But,I mean,I liked it, you know? We talked.
上门和一个人聊天感觉不错
And it was nice to be around a guy and talk.
我以性定义我自己
I defined myself by sex.
这是我们得出的结论
That's what we figured out.
你知道吗?
You know?
无论如何
Whatever.
我不需要花110元
I didn't need to pay you 110 bucks
来告诉我自己我的问题是什么
to tell me what my issues are.
但是他没错
But he wasn't wrong.
我14岁第一次和人发♥生♥关♥系♥
I lost my virginity when I was 14 years old
从此以后 我没有单身过
and I have not been alone since.
因为Hugo不给你承诺于是你和他分手了
You broke up with Hugo because he wouldn't commit.
我和Hugo分手因为我无法再信任他了
I broke up with Hugo because I couldn't trust him
因为他无法做到我要他做的
and because he couldn't do what I needed him to do
令我信任他的事情
so that I could trust him.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表