剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
只再发生了一次
It happened once more.
Arthur 我嫁的是你 不是他
Arthur,I married you,not him.
这再也不会发生了
It'll never happen again.
我已经听过一遍了
I've heard that before.
宝贝
Honey.
宝贝
Honey.
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
只有几分钟而已
Just for a couple more minutes.
知道吗 这地方的老板死在一张高脚凳上了
You know,the owner of this place died in his stool.
不 他不是
No. He didn't.
是的 他是 不信你问酒保
Yeah,he did. Ask the bartender.
我要跳过这个话题
Yeah,I think I'll pass.
我去点唱机点歌♥ 好吗?
I'm gonna go put music in the jukebox,all right?
大概还有10首才轮到我们
It's about 10 songs in front of us.
那些歌♥好听吗?
Are they good ones?
我不知道
I don't know.
你选了什么歌♥?
Well,what'd you pick?
你留下来听下去就知道了
If you stick around,you'll find out.
好吧
All right.
你做了什么? 把门锁上了?
What did you do? Lock the door?
没有 只是--
No. It's just,it's not--
它卡不上
It's not level.
- 什么? - 它卡不上
- What? - It wasn't level.
就是插不上
It's just,it gets stuck.
- 宝贝 - 怎么了?
- Honey. - What?
- Dave - 怎么了?
- Dave. - What?
- Dave - 怎么了?
- Dave - What?
你为什么不叫醒我?
Why didn't you wake me up?
你想多睡会儿
You wanted to sleep more.
不 不 不 我不想
No. No,no,I didn't.
我告诉过你要叫醒我的
I told you to wake me up.
好吧 那你现在要我怎么办 叫醒你?
Okay. What do you want me to do now,wake you up?
这让我很不舒服 我意思是
It just bothers me,I mean,
你把我留在外面
you left me out there,
一个人睡在外面
lying out there,I mean...
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
是的 但这是--
Yeah,but that was--
这是我们共同拥有的20分钟 Dave
That was our 20 minutes,Dave,
但你却自个儿独享了 我--
and you took it for yourself,I mean--
但你在这段时间也睡了
Well,and you slept through it.
你知道吗
Okay,well,you know what?
把门锁拆掉
Then just take the lock off,
我的意思是 我们为什么要装这个?
I mean,why do we even have it, then,you know?
因为有个无儿无女的疯婆子让我们这么做
Well,because some crazy woman with no kids told us to.
吻我
Kiss me.
为什么会这样困难?
Why is this so hard?
我也不知道
I don't know.
从未这样过
It never used to be.
不
No.
有过
It wasn't.
别停下 继续
Well,don't let me stop ya.
别说话
Shut up.
过来
Come here.
它们开始不一样了
They're different.
好吧 很了不起
Well,they're amazing.
不 我说有变化了
No,they're different.
你之前怀孕有过这样吗?
Well,do you feel the way you did before when you were pregnant?
是啊
Yeah,I do.
真的是这样
I really do.
上帝
Jesus.
给我腊肠
Give me that.
- 没有了 - 什么? 为什么?
- No more bologna. - What?Why?
因为硝酸盐 好了 坐下来
'Cause nitrates-- Stop it. Sit down.
- 硝酸盐 荷尔蒙 - 腊肠里?
- Nitrates. Hormones. - In bologna?
对 在你最爱的食物里
Yes,in your favorite food.
给他们吃火鸡 对了 在这
Give 'em turkey. Here,hang on.
- 我要吃腊肠 - 不准吃
- I want bologna. - No.
我要吃腊肠
I want bologna.
好吧 你来做吧 因为他要...
All right. Then you do it 'cause he's gonna...
好吧 我来
Okay,fine. I'll do it.
Josh 你今天只能吃火鸡
Josh,you're getting turkey today.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
妈妈还给你做了炸鱼块哟
I'm also gonna give you gold fish.
宝贝 小心
Sweetie,watch your glass,
别让你的杯子翻了
it's gonna fall over.
爸爸 看看他
Dad,tell him to stop.
- Josh 别这样 - 他又怎么了?
- Josh,stop. - Stop what?
他瞪着我看呢
He's looking at me.
Isabella他没瞪着你看
Isabella,he is not looking at you.
他有 你都没有注意他
Yes,he is. You're not looking at him.
好吧好吧 你们两个都不要看了 吃饭
All right. Both of you, stop looking. Just eat.
你打算吃那块华夫饼吗?
Are you eating that waffle?
是的 正打算吃呢 怎样?
Yes,I'm eating it,what do you think?
你不能抢走
You can't have it.
你们两个 快给我回来... 够了 适可而止
Both of you. Come on. Back-- All right. That's it.
五分钟之内必须回房♥间
Five minutes in your room right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
累坏了
I'm tired.
你呢?
You tired?
是啊 而且你知道--
Yeah. But,you know--
真是累垮了
really tired.
嗨 只是来问问 你不要什么是吧?
Hi,just checking. Nothing for you,right?
你知道吗? 我打算来点什么
You know what? I will have something.
- 这是什么? - 香蒜酱
- What's this? - Pesto.
火鸡和干酪 简单可口
Turkey and provolone. Very plain,very tasty.
不错
Yeah,great.
嘿 除此之外
Hey,you know what,
我还要盒土豆沙拉
I'll have a potato salad too.
好极了
Great.
是的 我快饿疯了
Yeah,I'm hungry.
抱歉我迟到了 我女儿今天病了
I'm sorry I'm late, my daughter was sick today.
虽然她16了
She's 16
但是她生病的时候还是很需要她妈妈的
and when she's sick she still needs her mom.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
是吗?
You?
是的
Yeah,me.
真是恭喜了
Well,congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是棒极了
That's wonderful.
成为母亲是这个世界上最幸福的事情
Being a mom is the best thing in the world.
你会非常享受的
You're gonna love it.
嘿 送你一份松饼 免费的
You know what? Have a cookie on the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
那么 最终 你还是搬回家了
Well,finally,you move back home.
我等这天太久了
I've been waiting.
妈 你还真搞笑
Funny,Mom.
那么 Carolyn怎样了?
So how's Carolyn?
- 她很好 - 那她人呢?
- She's good. - Where is she?
她和往常一样 忙得不可开交
She's running errands and usual.
非常好 我们终于那么有一点点时间过二人世界了
Good. So we've got a little bit of time together.Now,
我要给你看看我
I wanna show you
对你的房♥间作了点小变动
what I've done with your room.
我把它又变回了车♥库♥
I've turned it back into the garage.
嗯 为什么?
Huh. Why?
亲爱的 我打算卖♥♥了它
Well,I'm getting ready to sell it,darling.
卖♥♥了房♥子?
The house?
我不打算住这了
I don't wanna live here anymore.
- 你原本打算什么时候告诉我 - 尽快
- When were you gonna tell me. - Soon.
我的意思是 我又不是明天搬
I mean,I'm not doing it tomorrow.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表