剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
那个医生怎么样? 她...
What's the deal with the therapist? Is she...
她结婚了吗? 她有孩子吗?
Is she married? Does she have kids?
- 结婚了 - 她有孩子?
- Married. - She have kids?
- 我不知道 - 你没问?
- I don't know. - Don't you ask?
没有Dave 我没问 为什么要问?
No,Dave,I don't. Why?
我不知道 我想有如果她有婚姻经验 或许会有助于治疗
I don't know. I think a little experience always helps.
你不想去吗?
Did you hate going?
我不知道 但我不反感
I don't know. I didn't hate it.
- 我们能走了吗? - 是的 亲爱的
- Can we go? - Yeah,sweetie.
铁匠师♥傅♥要迟到了
Steel guy's gonna be late.
- 要迟到多久? - 也许还要等40分钟
- How late? - Maybe another 40 minutes.
- 听说有交通堵塞 - 见鬼
- Says there's traffic. - Shit.
- 谢谢 - 要咖啡吗?
- Thanks. - You want a coffee?
不用了 我自己去买♥♥杯
No,I'm gonna get one.
- 他到了让他在这里等我 - 知道了
- If he gets here,make sure he waits. - Got it.
我想这件真不错
I think it looks really good.
有没有其他的颜色?
Do you have any other colors?
我想 好像有黑色的 但是你知道
I think black,but you know,
我得去看看
I'm gonna have to check.
没事 我想我喜欢蓝色的
That's okay. I think I like the blue.
- 你确定吗? - 是的 难道不好吗
- Are you sure? - Yeah,don't you?
我很喜欢
I like it.
你看上去真的不错
You look really good.
黑色的我也要了
I'm gonna get the black too.
- 真的? - 是的 为什么不呢?
- Really? - Yeah,why not?
当然
You should.
我不敢相信 你居然是50个人的头头
I cannot believe you are in charge of 50 people.
你都可以组成一个班了
You could barely make it to class.
- 我们都变了不是吗? - 是的 都变了
- Well,we change,don't we? - Yeah,we do.
你怎么样?
And what about you?
- 顶尖律师小姐 - 你以为呢?
- Miss big-time lawyer. - What did you expect?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们有孩子吗?
Do you guys have kids?
是的 两个男孩
Yeah. Two boys.
- 你呢? - 还没
- You? - Not yet.
你考虑过没有?
Do you ever think about it?
关于发生过的一切?
About what happened?
没有
No.
你呢?
Do you?
有时候
Sometimes.
有时候我在想
Sometimes I wonder
如果我们吸引了全世界的注意
if we put the universe on notice.
如果我们做了什么得到报应
If we created some kid of karmic debt.
是的 如果我们没有那样做就犯下罪过了
No. We would have created one if we hadn't done it.
我们只是孩子 我们做得是对的
We were kids. We did the right thing.
是的 我知道
No,I know.
不 我不是说我后悔了
No,I'm not saying I regret it.
我只是在想如果...
I just wonder if...
我不知道
I don't know.
我那个时候是什么样子?
What was I like back then?
你很有趣
You were fun.
聪明
Smart.
强壮
Strong.
不像是那种讨论因果报应...
Not the kind of girl who talked about karma...
- 或宇宙的人 - 好吧 好吧
- or the universe. - Okay,okay.
- 嘿 他呢? - 就在那
- Hey,where is he? - Right over there.
你就是从铁路公♥司♥来的人?
You the guy from
是的我是 很抱歉迟到了
Rail Co.? - I am. Sorry I'm late.
有点我孩子的事要处理
I had a thing with my kid.
没关系我理解
That's okay. I understand.
- 你有孩子吗? - 还没
- Do you have kids? - Not yet.
我不急
And in no hurry.
你给我带来什么了?
What do you got for me?
- 我想你会很高兴的 - 好的
- I think you're gonna be happy. - Okay.
好的 这是...
All right,this was...
我们讨论的第一个方案...
the first proposal we talked about...
我想让他照顾我而不是--
I want him to take care of me,not--
我不想让他变得暴♥力♥
I don't want him to be,like,violent.
这并不意味 我是说
That doesn't mean,I mean,
我想让他强势一点
I want him to be aggressive.
就像 这是不一样的...
Like,it's something different...
Jaime 到这里来
Jaime. Get back here.
- 我要回家 - 不 不要走
- I'm going home. - No,you're not.
- 我很累 - 来吧 呆一个小时就好
- I'm tired. - Come on,stay for an hour.
- 不 我很累 - 就一小时
- No,I'm tired. -One hour.
- 我不想-- - 你能挤出一小时的
- I don't want-- - You can spare an hour.
你还有什么更重要的事要做?
What better do you have to do?
- 她还在附近吗? - 我想她已经走了
- She still around? - I think she took off.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我的意思是 检查我身后
I mean,check in the back.
她可能还躲在这
She could still be here.
这很有可能
It's possible.
你认识Jaime吗?
Do you know Jaime?
Jaime 这是 Nick Nick 这是Jaime
Jaime,this is Nick. Nick,Jaime.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
那么 你试试
So,you try.
- 好吧 - 抱歉
- All right. - Sorry.
我得走了
I gotta go.
- 来嘛 只是留下来玩玩 - 不行我得走了
- Come on,just stay. - No,I gotta go.
嗨
Hi.
Hugo的母亲又打来电♥话♥了
Hugo's mother called again.
你必须要签一份新的合同 这样 就只在你名下了
You need to sign that new lease so it's in your name only.
亲爱的 我不想被夹在中间
And honey,I don't want to be in the middle of this.
但是你知道吗?
But you know what?
我也不想被夹在中间
I don't want to be in the middle of this either.
我知道 但是你想做什么和你必须要做什么
I know,but what you want and what you have to do
是截然不同的两件事
are two different things.
你前行的太快 而且你太年轻
You moved too fast and you were too young.
但是我已经27了 妈妈
But I'm 27,Mom.
但是你从没有真正学会如何负起责任
And you've never really been good at taking responsibility.
我很抱歉这对你来说的确很难
I'm sorry this is hard for you,
但是你必须要自己解决
but you have to take care of it.
你知道吗? 我他妈的不想说这些
You know what? I can't fucking deal with this.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
见鬼
Fuck it.
你把所有东西都扔了?
You threw out everything?
我没有扔掉 循环再利用了而已
I didn't throw it out. I recycled it.
一样的 我的意思是Joshie的变形金刚Bella的娃娃?
Still. I mean,Joshie's Transformers Bella's doll collection?
那些芭比必须要消失
Well,the Barbie's had to go.
她们会使罪犯成倍增加
They'll double culprits.
只是让我不禁好奇 接下来要怎样
Just makes me wonder what's next.
你喜欢这些窗帘吗?
Do you like the curtains?
是的我很喜欢它们 它们很棒
Yeah,I like them. They're good.
你知道我在想什么?
You know what I was thinking about?
什么?
What?
想起在我妈妈的葬礼上
Remember at my mom's funeral
那个奇怪的家伙怎么唱歌♥ 然后...
how that weird guy was singing and...
然后你把他赶走了?
And you got him to leave?
好像是吧 他唱的是什么?
Kind of. What was he singing,again?
我不记得了 就是-- Tina Turner
I can't remember. Just-- Tina Turner.
Aretha?
Aretha?
你那天漂亮极了
You were great that day.
你不会只是在说我让你想起你母亲了吧?
You weren't just saying that I remind you of your mother,were you?
什么? 不
What? No.
很好
Good.
不-- 完全不是
Not-- Not even close.
我真希望我们没有那么快就有孩子
I wish we hadn't gotten pregnant so soon.
我真希望我们刚结婚的时候能有更多的时间
I wish we'd had more time at the beginning.
我依然让你着迷吗?
Are you still attracted to me?
亲爱的
Honey.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表