剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我们为爱所做的事
The things we do for love.
- 我跟你说 - 那是什么意思?
- I tell ya. - What does that mean?
那是 你知道
It's, you know.
你已经在给你男人做饭了
You're already cooking for your man.
你遇见他才没多久
You just met him, you know.
我都不知道我妈给我爸做过饭没
I don't know if my mother ever cooked for my father.
那你为爱做什么?
And what do you do for love?
不做饭
Not cook.
认真点儿
No shit.
妈的
Fuck.
你关心个屁啊
What the fuck do you care,
你整天就坐那儿吃火鸡肉干
all you do is sit around and eat turkey jerky.
那是因为你不做饭
That's because you don't cook.
真的?
Really?
只是好奇...
Just wondering...
你已经把东西都搬进来了吗?
have you moved your shit in yet?
我只是好奇
I was just wondering.
没有
No.
没有么?
No?
嗯... 我犯了个错
Yeah... I made the mistake of telling Mason
告诉了Mason我们在一起过夜
that we were having a sleepover.
对
Right.
对
Right.
嗯 因为一开始只是几天
Yeah, 'cause, you know, first, it's like a couple days,
然后是差不多一个月
then it's like a month.
然后你俩的东西混在一起了
Then your shit gets mixed in with his shit,
等你觉察到的时候
and you know, by the time you know it,
你们已经在闹分手了 那场面就像卡特里娜飓风过境一样
you're breaking up and it's Hurricane Fucking Katrina.
- 妈的 - Mason是个浪漫主义者
- Shit... - Mason is a romantic.
如果你没注意到的话
In case you haven't noticed.
我注意到了
I noticed.
真的?
Really?
你关心个屁啊?
What the fuck do you care?
你整天就他妈的坐那儿嗑药
All you do is sit around and get fuckin' high all the time.
确实
True.
所以呢?
So?
或许我们该磕点儿药
Maybe we should just get high.
是啊 好主意
Yes. That's a good idea.
事实上...
Matter-of-fact...
他是有备而来的
He comes prepared.
- 哦 好 - 哦 不错
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, nice.
爱你
Love you.
我也是
Me too.
你去看过Josh了吗?
Did you check on Josh?
Isabella呢?
Isabella?
是的 她很好
Yeah, she's fine.
她只是 你知道...
She's just, you know...
在长大
growing up.
这让你难过吗?
Does that make us sad?
没有
No...
我不知道 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know, I don't know.
Jason Grant...
Jason Grant...
我真想宰了那孩子
I'd like to kill that kid.
你知道 我觉得Isabella开始...
You know, I think that Isabella's starting to...
- 开始什么? - 开始自♥慰♥了
- Starting what? - Starting to touch herself.
上帝 我不需要知道这个 亲爱的
Oh, Jesus, I don't need to hear that, honey.
我知道 我是说 真的 天呐
I know. I mean, really, God.
你怎么知道... 你没...
How do you kno-- You didn't--
没有 她告诉我的
No, she told me.
她想谈这个
She wanted to talk about it,
- 所以我就谈了 - 哦 上帝
- so I talked about it. - Oh, Jesus, Jesus.
很奇怪 是吧?
It's strange, isn't it?
是啊 我是说 她才出生没多久
Yeah, I mean, she was just born.
我是说 是我错了吗 或者...
I mean, am I wrong, or--
我身边都是手♥淫♥者
I'm surrounded by masturbators.
确实是
I am.
先是你 现在是她
At first you, now her.
我是说 Josh也这样吗?
I mean, is Josh doing this?
他可能现在正弄着呢
He's probably in there right now,
- 哦 上帝 他才6岁 - 也快了
- Oh, God, he's six. - Going at it.
尽管如此...
Still...
或许我们不该感到吃惊 是吧?
Well, probably shouldn't surprise us, right?
接下来 她和那个Jason Grant
Next thing you know, she and that Jason Grant
就要一起打破宵禁令了
will be breaking curfew together.
我想再要个孩子
I wanna have another baby.
真的吗?
Really?
听起来很疯狂吗? 很疯狂 是不是?
Does it sound crazy? It is crazy, isn't it?
- 我是说 我知道这很疯狂 - 不 不 不
- I mean, I know that it's crazy. - No, no, no.
不疯狂 我只是... 我不知道...
It's not crazy, I just-- I didn't know--
不知道你真在考虑这事儿
know that you were really thinking about it.
嗯 我是说 是的 你从没想过吗?
Well, I mean, yeah, I mean don't you ever?
我是说 我们从未说过我们不该...
I mean, we never said that we wouldn't--
我想这会是个好主意 我... 我只是...
I think it'd be a great idea. I- I just--
这... 这有点儿
It-it's a little bit about
本末倒置 是不是?
putting the chicken before the egg, isn't it?
什么意思? 是说不行吗?
What is that? Is that a no?
不 不 你知道 只是有点儿 我想...
No, no, you know. It's just kind of, I think...
我只是... 我想我们该先和May谈谈
I just-- I think we should talk to May first.
你明白的
You know.
我们该跟她谈谈... 这事儿
We should just talk to her... about it.
- 好吗? - 嗯 好吧
- All right? Yeah? - Okay. Yep.
- 很高兴遇见你 - 我也是
- It was nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you too.
- 能给我打电♥话♥吗? - 我会的
- Can you call me? - I will.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - No doubt.
拜拜
Bye.
晚安
Good night.
居然谈论有毒物质
Talkin' about toxic.
-嗨 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
你太美了
You are so beautiful.
少来
Shut up.
我就是喜欢你
I just like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么人们让彼此那么痛苦还非要呆在一起?
Why do people stay together when they make each other so miserable?
我不知道
I don't know.
看这个 真棒
Look at this. Awesome.
嗨 我们正走进派对区
Hey, we're entering the party zone.
真棒
Amazing.
看 我们正走进派对区
Look, we're entering the party zone.
能笑笑吗? 对 真可爱
Could you smile? Yeah, yeah, cute.
你能把这个给Dashell吗?
Can you give that to Dashell?
只是我不知道是哪个
Only, I don't know who that is.
你肯定知道谁是
You do know who that is.
准备好了吗? 我们来看看
Ready? Let's see it.
噢 太完美了
Oh, that's perfect.
- 怎么样? - 嗨 你来了
- How's it going? - Hey, you made it.
- 办的真不错 - 哦 上帝 这没什么
- This is quite a production. - Oh, God, this is nothing.
你该见识下去年的
You shoulda seen it last year.
还是我付账
I'm still paying for it.
我们能帮忙吗? 我们能做什么?
Can we help? What can we do?
不 不 不 玩的开心就好了
No, no, no. Just enjoy yourselves.
不 拜托 我们来了 我们要帮忙
No, come on. We're here, we'll help.
到蹦床里玩去吧
Go run and play in the jumper.
- 但是 妈妈 - 没事的 没事的
- But, Mom. - You're okay, you're okay.
实际上我现在要布置桌子
Now I actually need to set the table.
当然
Sure.
- 我想玩气球 - 哦 没事的
- I want my balloon. - Oh, it's okay.
给
Umm... here.
而你 先生 你可以切蛋糕 给
And you. You, mister, you can cut the cake, actually, here.
- 抱歉? - 我们需要25块 另外再加5块
- I'm sorry? - We need 25 pieces, plus five extra.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表