剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
Babe.
我爱你
I love you.
今儿好吗?
How are you?
很好
Great.
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
有几个素食者带来了一些咖喱拌糙米饭
Veggies over brown rice with a hot curry sauce.
好极了
Great.
John怎么样了?
How was John?
怎么样了?
How was it?
他不再是我记忆中那个人了
He's not the man I remember.
好
Good.
我爱你
I love you.
我要结婚了 我快要郁闷死了
Yes,I'm married. I'm married and bored out of my fucking mind.
你得和600个人一块儿吃饭
You ever go to dinner with 600 adults...
你再看什么?
What are you watching?
讨论着婴儿纸尿裤
... talking about Diaper Genies
还有染发的事
and hair coloring.
听多了简直扎耳朵 赶紧给我闭嘴
"You know,if you leave it in too long it stings. Shut the fuck up."
- 一大票人谈论着...
A bunch of men talking about...
他忘了说迷你货车
He forgot minivans.
- 上班时的路况 - 是的 还有墙纸
- ... routes to work. - Yup. And decals.
有时候开上高速 但上面太堵了...
"Sometimes I take the highway, but if it's backed up... "
- 妈 - 宝贝 怎么了?
- Mom. - Honey,what's wrong?
我闭上了眼睛 但睡不着
I close my eyes but I don't go to sleep.
继续努力 伙计
Keep practicing,buddy.
- 你一定会成功的 - Josh 知道吗?
- Sooner or later you'll score. - Josh,you know what?
我已经在你房♥间了呆了半小时
I spent half an hour in your room.
你得上♥床♥睡觉了 好吗?
You have to go to bed now,okay?
我不能一直呆在里面
I can't keep coming back there.
这时候竟然有人打电♥话♥
A call at this hour.
喂?
Hello?
Jeff?
Jeff?
好吧 你先... 冷静下来
Okay,try... Try to... Try to calm down.
Jeff 你得... 慢点说 好的...
Jeff,you got... You gotta take it slow. Okay...
她怎么了?
She what?
好的 好的
All right,all right.
当然 好的
Sure,yeah.
我先... 换件衣服 然后...
Let me... Let me throw on some clothes and I'll...
在那儿和你碰头
I'll meet you there.
- 怎么了? - 我也不大清楚
- What's wrong? - I don't really know.
我想Jeff在...
Jeff was,I think...
哭
crying.
Sandy离开他了
Sandy left him.
谁是Sandy?
Who's Sandy?
他一直在交往的那个女孩
The girl he's been dating.
- 老天 他让我去接他 - 现在?
- Jesus,he wants me to meet him. - Now?
我不知道他为什么打给我
I know. I don't know why he called me.
我几乎不怎么认识他
I mean,I barely know the guy.
你打算去?
Well,you gonna go?
我想我应该去 他很伤心
Well,I think I should. He's really upset.
好吧 我去哄Josh上♥床♥
All right,well,I'm gonna put Josh to bed. Okay.
- 拜拜 小心 - 我会的
- Bye. Be careful. - I will.
- 来吧 甜心 - 晚安 伙计
- Come on,sweets. - Goodnight,buddy.
晚安
Goodnight.
兄弟 那房♥子很棒
Dude,the house is great.
- 棒极了 - 我知道
- It's... It's great. - Yeah,I know.
看来你们在里面住得很快活呢
You guys seemed pretty happy in it.
我... 只是想知道为什么你要把它卖♥♥给我
I... just wondering why you sold it to me.
我很开心 但为什么呢?
I'm glad,but why?
你付了个大价钱
You're paying so much more than it's worth.
叫我怎么拒绝呢?
How am I supposed to turn that down?
胡说
Hilarious.
不 是时候换个环境了
No,it's just time for a change,you know?
我不知道
I don't know.
老实告诉他吧
Well,just tell him the truth.
你们要生小孩了
You guys are ready to have kids,
那房♥子没有小孩住的地方
and that house is no place for kids.
我不打算生小孩
I'm not having kids
从来没有
ever.
所以我搬进了Nate的房♥子
Well,that's why I go over to Nate's house.
如此方能没有后顾之忧 这是个动物园
Keeps me right on track. It's a zoo.
上帝 我怀念这光景
God,I miss that.
你怀念吗?
You ever miss that?
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
- 你找来了 - 是的
- You found it - Yes.
把我当什么了? 专门接失意人的国际护士?
what I am,like,the global nurse for fucked-up people?
成天忙着把人灌醉
All I do is go around liquoring people up
帮他们度过生命的低谷
for depressing moments in their lives.
我大姨妈快来了 人很暴躁
I know. I just have the worst PMS.
我得离开那房♥子
I had to get out of the house.
这种感觉很奇怪 仿佛我从来不住那儿
You know,it's weird, it's like I never even lived there.
我极其不愿意回去
I so don't wanna go back.
管它呢 我们一醉方休
Yeah,you know what? Fuck it,let's drink.
上帝 Palek出去喝酒了
Jesus,Palek's out drinking.
见鬼
Hell yeah.
我看看 这儿有一个杯子
Look at that,I have a glass.
还有没有多的呢?
Do I have any more?
自从我决定要怀一个孩子
I just always assumed I would be pregnant
我就一直觉得自己怀孕了
the minute I decided I wanted to be.
开始的几个月过后
You know,after the first couple of months
我心想 好吧 没什么大不了的
I was like,okay,no big deal.
接着第六 第七个月过去了 我想
Then the sixth and the seventh month dragged by,and I was like,
我们得看看医生了
And then we started therapy.
其实是Palek的主意
Actually it was Palek who wanted to start.
但现在他有自己的事情要忙
Now I think that was 'cause he had his own issues to work out.
他说问题出在我身上 但不管怎么样
At the time he said it was cause of me,but whatever.
现在 在一个礼拜之内
So,like,now,in the space of a week,
我们变卖♥♥了房♥子 还是没怀上孩子
we sold our house,we're not having kids,
我们搬到了这个 我只来过那么一次的地方
we moved into this place, which I've been in like once,
老实说 我不知道接下来会发生什么事
and honestly,I don't even know what's gonna happen next.
从我们放弃尝试的那一刻起
The minute we stopped trying,
一切都变得很糟
everything went to shit.
你们在做♥爱♥ 做到一半她站起来
You were having sex, and she got up in the middle of it
走人了?
and left?
她说我很讨厌
She said I was disgusting.
噢 伙计 这 呃...
Oh,man. That,um...
这很难受 这...
Well,that's rough That's...
就这样了? 这... 这...
So that was it? That...? That...?
她就说了这么一句?
That's all she said?
这还不够吗?
Isn't that enough?
反正我只记得这么多了
Anyway,that's all I remember.
谁会去记...
Who could remember...?
谁会在这种事过后记得所有东西?
Who could remember anything after that?
是 是的 我... 对不起 这...
Yeah,yeah. I'm... I'm sorry. That's...
呃... 那么...
So,um... So how...?
维持了多久?
How long was it?
3个月 4个月?
Three months,four?
她说得对吗?
Is she right?
什么?
What?
我真有这么讨厌吗?
Am I that disgusting?
不... 不... 不
No. N... No. No.
我44岁了
I'm 44.
我离过婚
I'm divorced.
有一个孩子
I had a kid.
谢特
Shit.
没这么糟
It's not that bad.
去你的
Fuck you.
床啊
Bed.
嘿 宝贝
Hey,hon.
最近我睡觉好多了
I've been sleeping better lately.
我很高兴 宝贝
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表