剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
那么"精力"旺盛
So much sexual energy...
而且没人搞她们
and nobody fuckin' them.
我想要...
I'll have...
一杯双份脱脂拿铁
a double, non-fat lat?with
再多加一杯烈的
an extra shot on the side.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
我太他妈的累了 我都能倒在这桌子上睡着
I'm so fucking tired I could fall asleep on this table.
我就要杯拿铁 谢谢 要无咖♥啡♥因♥的
I'll just have a lat? thanks. You know, what? Decaf.
- 马上就来 - 无咖♥啡♥因♥? 什么啊 你80岁了?
- You got it. - Decaf? What are you, like, 80?
我要跟Jaime和她的新男友吃饭
I'm having dinner with Jaime and her new boyfriend,
自从他俩好上了我就没见过她
and I have not seen her since they hooked up.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我... 怀孕了
I'm... pregnant.
- 哦 你最好做好准备 - 为什么?
- Well, you better get ready. - Why?
你讨厌小孩
You hate kids.
你干嘛要这么讨厌啊
Why are you being such a fucking bitch,
你为什么就不能替我高兴呢?
why can't you just be happy for me?
我差不多一周前才知道你在尝试怀孕
I didn't even know til, like, a week ago that you were even trying.
- 我是说 你上次... - 给你
- I mean, the last time you even... - There you go.
谢谢 你上次谈起生孩子的时候
Thank you. The last time you even talked about having kids,
你正要堕胎呢 所以...
you were getting rid of one, so...
无咖♥啡♥因♥的
Decaf.
我只是需要一点儿时间适应
Just need a little time to adjust.
谢谢
Thank you.
我怀孕了 连他妈一个替我高兴的人都没有
I'm pregnant, and not a fucking person is happy for me.
看起来你挺把这儿当自己家的
Looks like you've made yourself at home.
我得去嘘嘘
I've gotta pee.
嗨 你把开瓶器藏哪儿了?
Hey, where do you hide the bottle opener.
水池旁边的抽屉里
Next to the sink, in the drawer.
找到了
Got it.
我听见你嘘嘘了
I hear you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你修马桶了吗?
Did you fix the toilet?
为什么?
Why?
什么"为什么" 因为它坏了呗
What do you mean, "Why?" Because it was... broken.
算了
Forget it.
怎么 因为我修好了你的马桶 你就生我的气了?
What, are you mad at me for fixing your toilet?
不 不是 我只是...
No, I'm not. I'm just--
你应该先问我一声
You should've asked me.
拜托 我该问你要不要修马桶?
Come on. I should've asked you to fix the toilet.
或许我该替你把它再弄坏掉
Maybe I should unfix it for you.
别这么混♥蛋♥
Don't be an asshole.
我混♥蛋♥?
I'm being an asshole?
我觉得自己在这儿不太受欢迎
You know, I'm not feeling too welcome around here,
我是说 我是不是该走了?
I mean, should I go?
给
Here.
你要离开了?
So you're leaving?
伙计 我不知道自己在这儿干嘛 Jaime
Oh, man, I don't know what I'm doing here, Jaime.
我试着帮忙 你不想让我帮
I try to help, you don't want it.
我们像已婚夫妇一样争吵
We fight like we're married.
我们像已婚夫妇一样有糟糕的性生活
We have shitty sex like we're married.
但我们也有过很棒的性生活
But we've had good sex too.
我是说 我们的性生活有时候和谐
I mean, so we've had good sex,
有时候不和谐
we've had not so good sex.
我们为什么不能面对事实呢
Why can't we just see what happens.
算了 无所谓
Fuck it, never mind.
留下来吧 留下...
You know what? Stay. Stay...
拜托 我们非得他妈的这么戏剧化吗?
Come on, do we have to be so fucking dramatic?
听着... 我们能只保持约会关系吗?
Look... Can we just hang out?
那是什么表情 嘴巴会就那么粘住的
What is that look, huh? It'll stick that way.
- 你从哪儿学来的 妈妈? - 什么?
- Where did you learn that, Mommy? - What?
别看我
Don't look at me.
你妈妈总是对我做那副表情
Your mother gave me that look all the time.
不 我没有 你说什么呢?
No, I didn't. What are you talking about?
让我看看那表情
Let me see this look.
哦 不 那是你♥爸♥爸的 那是你♥爸♥爸的
Oh, no. That's your dad, that's you dad.
你的长相全都是继承了你♥爸♥爸... 我可看见了
You got all your looks from you father-- I saw that.
我的长相是继承谁的 你的么?
Where'd I get mine from, from you?
不是
No.
- 那是继承了爸爸的? - 不 你有你自己的容貌
- From Daddy, then? - No, you have your own face.
你自己独特的美丽容貌
Your very own beautiful face.
我没在Jason Grant的辣妹名单里
I'm not on Jason Grant's hotlist.
好吧 Jason Grant
Ok-okay, Jason Grant,
他是个讨厌鬼 是个笨蛋
he's a nerd and a dork.
好吧 当你上了高中 出落得美丽动人
Okay, when you're in high school, and so beautiful,
Jason Grant那时则长着满脸的青春痘
Jason Grant will have pimples all over his face.
- Dave 这么说可不太合适 - 呃 真是那样的
- Dave, that's not appropriate. - Well, it's true.
- 你♥爸♥说的对 - 不 他说的不对
- Your daddy's right. - No, he's not.
- 是啊 我说的对 - 不 不对
- Yes, I am. - No, you're not.
亲爱的 我... 你很美的
Honey, I-- Hey, you're beautiful.
- Josh 吃你的饭 好吗? Dave - 什么?
- Josh, eat your dinner, okay. Dave. - What?
爸爸?
Daddy?
Jason Grant是谁?
Who's Jason Grant?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道...
I don't know...
辣妹名单是什么?
What's a hotlist?
有人把辣妹都列在一份名单里
Some people put hotties on a list.
Dashell周六就七岁了
Dashell's turning seven on Saturday.
- 很好 - 我们被邀请了
- Good for him. - Well, we're invited.
哦 一到六周岁的生日会 我们不是也一直被邀请吗?
Well, weren't we invited to one through six as well?
- 是啊 - 但我想去
- Okay. - But I wanna go.
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants.
我做得对吗?
Am I doing this right?
一小时前你就该问我了
Could've asked me that an hour ago.
你要一直把刀刃放在菜板上
You always gotta keep the blade on the board.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道 你这么做就行了
I don't know, that's just the way you do it.
像这样?
Like this?
- 你觉得可以了? - 是的
- That's good enough for you? - Yeah.
是啊 我们性生活糟糕
Yes, we had shitty sex,
但是...
but...
我还是离不开你
I still can't stay away from you.
他们随时都会来的
They're gonna be here any second.
该死 我去吧
Fuck. I'll get it.
我们可以开车去那个小餐... 小餐馆
We could drive to that little bi-- bistro place,
在中♥央♥大街的那个
on Center Street.
嗯 我听说那儿不错
Yeah, I've heard that's good.
- John的女儿在那儿工作 - 是吗?
- John's daughter works there. - Yeah?
叫Olivia
Olivia.
如果是那样的话
Well, in that case,
我想我们该去那家摩洛哥餐馆试试
I guess we'll try the Moroccan place.
她非常可爱 Olivia
She's quite lovely, Olivia.
你曾希望过我们有孩子吗?
You ever wish that we'd has children?
现在也为时不晚
It's not too late.
你差不多10年没问我这个问题了
You haven't asked me that in probably 10 years.
你觉得我们会是好父母吗?
You think we would've been good parents?
我不知道那时我们会不会是
I don't know what we would've been like then,
但我觉得我们现在会是非常棒的父母
but I think we'd be very good parents now.
事实上 我不想跟任何人分享你
The truth is, I didn't want to share you, not with anyone.
是不是很糟糕?
Is that awful?
对我来说不是
Not to me, it isn't.
上帝 真好吃
God, this is good.
- 是吗? - 真的非常好吃
- Yeah? - Really good.
但你还什么都没吃呢
'Cause you haven't eaten a thing.
在我开始喝酒前
I ate as much as I could
已经尽可能多吃了
before I needed to start drinking.
还分主次的
Prioritize.
那不是我妈的 但...
It's not my Mom's, but--
什么? 那不该是
What? It's not supposed to be.
哦 伙计
Oh, man...
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表