剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我想我们发展的太快了
I think we're moving too fast.
听着 我想和你一起 我只是--
Look, I wanna be with you. I just--
我想说 这不是我们有什么问题 我只是想慢慢来
I mean, it's not us, I just wanna slow down.
好的
Right.
我去做心理治疗
I went to the shrink and-and
我想要梳理我的过去
I'm just trying to deal with my shit and
我想要改变 做一些好事
I'm trying to do something right for a change.
我对这些厌烦了
I'm tired of this shit.
或许我们该迟些再谈
Maybe we should just talk about this later.
没什么可--
There's nothing to--
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
我爱上了你
I'm falling in love with you
而你却没有爱上我
and you're not falling in love with me.
但我确实爱你
But I am in love with you.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
我想要爱你
I want to be.
你就是我想要的
You're everything that I want.
噢 真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck you.
我有一个病人
I had a session with a patient.
男的 40岁 他从不独自一人来
A man, 40 years old. He'd never been there alone.
他每次都和他太太一起来
He always comes with his wife.
而且在治疗过程 似乎他很不舒服
And he's not comfortable in therapy.
这是这么长时间以来第一次
And for the first time in a long time,
我也觉得很不舒服
I wasn't comfortable either.
他...
He...
我被他问我的问题难倒了
I was stumped by something he asked me.
我无法想象你被什么东西难倒
I can't imagine you stumped about anything.
除非是关于造房♥子的问题
Unless it's about building a house.
是关于婚姻的问题 而我让他失望了
It was about marriage and I think I let him down.
真的?
Really?
怎么回事
How?
他和他妻子维持的很艰难
He and his wife have been struggling.
而且我让他坚持下去
And I told him to stick it out,
在努力的尽头会发现些什么
that there was something at the other end of it.
然后他问我 在尽头的会是什么 我--
And then when he asked me what it was, I c--
我无言以对
I didn't know what to tell him.
告诉他 和他现在拥有的一样
Tell him it's the same thing he has now,
只不过他会更加喜欢
only he loves it.
他什么都不会改变
He wouldn't change a thing about it.
我怎么能向他解释这些呢?
How can I explain that to him?
你不能解释
You can't.
你没有让他失望
You didn't fail him.
他只是无法从他的角度理解我们的意思
He just can't grasp what we have from his point of view.
嘿 Jaime 我是Nick
Hey, Jaime, it's Nick.
我落下了些垒球用具在你那
I left some softball stuff over there,
还有一双鞋 我想
and a pair of shoes, I think.
你能把这些东西放着门边吗
So if you could leave 'em by your door
我明天过去拿
I'll grab 'em some time tomorrow.
我想你是对的 我们是要冷静一下
I think you're right. I think we need a break.
我的意思是 我需要冷静一下
Well, I mean, I know I need to.
保重
So take care.
你今天做什么了?
So what did you do all day?
现在能告诉我了吗?
Can you just give me the run down?
- 我只是 跑来跑去做些杂事 - 一整天?
- Just. You know, I was running errands. - All day?
不 我--我去购物了
No, I was-- I went shopping.
你知道 那--
You know, it's--
我并没有失踪 也没有跳上去拉斯维加斯的飞机
It's not like I disappeared, like I hopped a plane to Vegas.
我只是-- 我 呃...
I just-- I, um...
我要参加面试 没有合适的衣服
I had an interview and I didn't have anything to wear
所以我去商场了
so I went to the mall.
什么意思 你参加面试?
What do you mean, you had an interview?
什么面试?
What-what kind?
面试什么?
For what?
一份工作 Dave
For a job, Dave.
怎么了?
What?
你笑什么?
Why are you laughing?
那就是-- 一份工作的工作?
It's just-- This is a job job?
全职的?
Full-time?
是的 全职的
Yeah, full-time.
这有什么好笑的?
Why is this so funny?
不 有趣是因为 这--
No, it's funny because it's-it's--
这不是那种 "哈-哈"的有趣
It's not like, hah-hah funny.
而是那种 有趣 "哈-哈"
It's more like, funny hah-hah.
我是说...
I mean...
你一开始想要一个孩子
You know, first you want a baby
现在又想要一份工作
and now you want a job.
你想去参加治疗 后来又没去
You want to go to therapy, you don't want to go.
你不接电♥话♥ 而你的眼睑是蓝色的
You don't answer your phone, your eyelids are blue.
- 你注意到了 - 当然
- You noticed. - Well, of course.
谁发现不了?
Who wouldn't notice? I mean,
我是说你想要好好过一天?
you wanted to get a pass for the day?
好吧 谁不想好好过一天呢
Fine. Who doesn't wanna get a pass for the day?
我也想这样 而我放下了我的尊严去参加了治疗
I do, but I busted my butt to get to that appointment.
我提前下班去接孩子
I left work early to pick up the kids,
我就像一个傻子
I looked like an idiot
就因为我不知道你在哪里
because I didn't know where you were.
你甚至没告诉我Rita和Dan的事
You don't even tell me about Rita and Dan,
这些我都要从Sally那儿得知
I have to hear it from Sally.
得了
I mean, come on.
对不起 我该告诉你的
I'm sorry, I should've told you.
- 你为什么没说? - 因为 因为--
- Why didn't you? - Because, because--
因为那是Rita和Dan
Because it's Rita and Dan.
因为那是Rita和Dan Dave 明白吗?
It's Rita and Dan, Dave. Okay?
她能这么做 我是说 如果-如果--
She can do that, I mean, if-if--
如果他们会这么做 我不知道
If they can do that then, I don't know,
任何人都能这么做 我只是 我--
anyone can do it. And I just, I--
这把我弄糊涂了 好吗?
You know, it just threw me, okay?
我只是-- 很困惑 我只是--
I just-- I'm confused right now, and I just--
- 好吧 我他妈的也是 - 别说脏话 好吗?
- Well, me fucking too. - Don't swear, okay?
我们别这样
Let's not do that.
我们只要...
Let's just...
告诉我该做什么 Katie
Tell me what to do, Katie.
我已经按你说的做了一切
I've done everything you asked me to do.
告诉我现在该怎么做?
So tell me what to do now.
我不知道
I don't know.
- 我们很好 Dave - 不
- We're fine, Dave. - No.
- 不 不 不 - 我们会好的
- No, no, no. - We'll be fine.
别这样
Stop doing that.
冷静下
Just-just make it-- Just cm down.
你知道我今晚想和你说什么吗?
You know what I was gonna tell you tonight?
我改变主意了
That I changed my mind.
什么?
What?
我想我们再要个孩子吧
I think we should have a baby.
怎么了
What?
我只是--
I'm just--
我想说 你是对的
I'm saying you were right.
不 不是的
No, I wasn't.
好吧 我被打败了 我要睡了
Okay, I'm beat. I'm goin' to bed.
我得了惊恐症?
I had a panic attack?
你会好的 放轻松
You'll be fine, just take it easy.
我以为我要死了
I thought I was dying.
我不是抑郁症患者
You know, I'm not a hypochondriac or anything.
我甚至没进过急诊室
I've never even been to an emergency room.
当然 宝贝 他们只是做个检查
No, babe, they ran the tests. I mean,
你没事的
you're fine.
就像体♥检♥一样
It's a physical thing.
就像是对你脑袋做个体♥检♥一样
You know, it's just like a physical thing in your head.
我猜是吧
I guess.
真难以置信 我辞职了
I can't believe I quit my job.
怎么了?
What?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表