剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
但我又害怕逃开
But I'm afraid to run
因为 我害怕孤独 所以我留下了
because I'm afraid to be alone, so I stay.
只有现在 我就像是
Only now, I'm like this
招人嫌的污渍
blob who can really fuck,
而且--
and there's no--
一无所有
There's nothing.
明摆着的答案就是
Well, the obvious answer is of course
多花一些时间独处
to spend some time, a decent amount of time, alone.
显然不断更换身边的人不管用
Changing who you're with obviously doesn't work.
除非你做出改变 否则问题仍然摆在那里
Unless you change, the issues will remain the same.
一部分的我要逃开 不要和他结婚
You know, part of me just wants to run off an marry him.
我是说 他是个很棒的人
I mean, he's a great guy.
我该怎么做?
So what am I doing?
Jaime 如果你真的觉得无法独自一人生活
Jaime, if you really find it difficult to be alone
在我看来 你有一些选择
it seems to me you have few choices.
其一就是
One.
你告诉他 你爱他
You can tell him you love him,
看看会发生什么
see what happens.
或者你继续亲吻他
Or you can keep on kissing him
然后更换话题
and changing the subject,
这并不是没有难度
which doesn't come without its own challenges
但你似乎更倾向于此
but you seem to be up to it.
或者 你能告诉他真♥相♥
Or you can tell him the truth.
你能告诉他你的感受
You can tell him how you feel,
说你需要一些时间
that you need some time.
- 喂? - 是的
- Hello? - Yes.
我想问一下关于数码美工的工作
I'm calling about the job for the digital artist.
你有这方面的工作经验吗?
Do you have experience?
是的 我是说 是的
Yes I did. I mean, I do.
多久以前?
How much, about?
那是-- 几年前 但是--
It was-- It was a few years go, but--
- 你有作品集吗? - 我有
- Do you have a portfolio? - Yeah, I have.
- 证明人? - 都有
- References? - Both.
那你明天能过来一下吗?
Could you come in tomorrow?
明天?
Tomorrow?
- 下午2:00左右? - 当然 可以
- About 2:00? - Sure, I can.
很好 先把简历发到我邮箱
Great. E-mail your resume?/i>
到时见
and I'll see you then.
- 好的 - 好的 明天见
- Okay. - Okay, I'll see you then.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thanks. - Okay.
- 再见 - 谢谢
- Bye - Thank you.
客户很不开心
The client is not happy,
我不能怪他们
and I can't say I blame them.
Hinton已经不行了
Hinton was a dropped ball,
但我不能这么对他们说
and I would never say this to them,
但这是失误
but that was a fuckup.
这是我们的失误 因为不够勤奋
And that was our fuckup because due diligence wasn't.
Carolyn 我要你把所有文件浏览下
Carolyn, I want you to go back over all the documents.
全部四份合同
All four contracts.
细细的梳理一遍
Go over it with a fine-toothed comb,
确保我们是受到保护的
make sure we're protected.
然后明天再要和Philip讨论这事
And then, tomorrow you'll review it with Philip.
怎么了?
What?
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
你没有更多时间
You don't have more time.
我明天就要
I need it tomorrow.
那么就让别人来做
Then get somebody else.
我不知道该怎么和你说水泥的事
I don't know what to tell you about the cement.
我们会竭尽所能
We're gonna do what we need to do.
好吗?
Okay?
嘿 我没有更多时间 明白吗?
Hey. I don't have any more time, okay?
就这样了 我--
That's it. I--
好的 我迟些打给你
Okay, I gotta call you back.
- 怎么样? - 很好
- How are you? - Fine.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
在工作 怎么了?
Uh, at work. W-what's up?
好吧 我-- 我想我辞职了
Well, I-- I think I just quit.
什么?
What?
是的 我走出来了
I just walked out.
好的 那么你准备走回去吗?
Well, are you gonna walk back in?
不
No.
不 我不打算这么做
No, I'm not.
我们这样很好
We're doing fine.
知道我怎么想的吗?
And you know how I feel,
我不希望孩子出生的时候 我还在工作 所以...
I don't wanna work once the baby's born, so...
我想 我决定了
I think I'm done.
你决定了?
You're done?
Palek 知道吗 坦白讲
Palek, you know, honestly,
我觉得我不能走回去了
I don't think I could go back in there.
我是说 我--
I mean, I--
Shoulter或许已经清空了我的办公室
Shoulter has probably cleaned out my office.
我刚才就是当着她的面走出来的
I mean, I just walked out on her.
好吧 我要挂了
You know, I gotta go, and, uh,
或许我们可以迟些谈这事
maybe we can talk about this later.
- 好的 - 再见
- Okay. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
- 你好吗? - 我很好 谢谢
- How are you today? - I'm fine, thank you.
需要我为你找间试衣间吗?
Could I get a room started for you?
不 谢谢 我还想看看
No thanks. I think I'm just gonna keep looking.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 我是Katie Walker
Hi, it's Katie Walker
我很抱歉这么迟才通知你
and I'm sorry this is so last minute
但我们今天恐怕不能去治疗了
but we're not gonna make therapy today, it's just--
今天是疯狂的一天 我只是--
It's been a crazy day and so I'll just, um--
我会-- 我会很快和你联♥系♥
I'll just-- I'll-I'll talk to you soon. Okay.
我很抱歉 好的 再见
I'm-I'm sorry about that. Okay, bye-bye.
Dave?
Dave?
Katie还没到
Katie's not here yet.
我才接到Katie的消息
No, I just got a message from Katie,
取消了今天的治疗
cancelling therapy.
是的 我-- 我肯定是错过了她的电♥话♥
Yeah, I-- I must've just missed her call.
好的 既然你来了
Well, you're here.
我们有时间 反正已经付过钱了
We have the hour and it's already paid for.
为什么不进来谈谈呢?
Why don't you come in?
Sally 你在整理整理东西吗?
Sally, you're doin' pickup, right?
能帮我接一下Isabella和Josh吗?
Do you think you could get Isabella and Josh?
当然 一切都好吗?
Sure. Everything okay?
是的 我就是抽不出空
Yeah, I just got tied up.
我会让Dave在晚饭前去接他的 好吗?
I'll have Dave come and get him before dinner, okay?
Rita打过电♥话♥来 她说你们大吵了一架
Rita called. She said you guys got in a fight.
她很伤心
She's really upset.
是的 我也很伤心
Well, so am I.
为什么?
Why?
我们迟些再谈这些 好吗?
You know what? Let's just talk about it later, okay Sally?
谢谢你帮我接孩子
Thanks for gettin' the kids.
那么...
So...
我-我不知道-- 我在这儿干嘛?
I-I don't-- What am I doin' here?
Dave 几分钟前你做了决定
Dave, a few minutes ago you made choice.
我觉得这个决定不错
I think it was a good one.
你选择了留在这儿
You chose to stay.
我猜这是有原因的
I imagine there's a reason why.
我有很多办法能让你说话
There are a number of ways I can get you to talk.
所有办法都痛苦不堪吗?
Are they all painful?
是的 大多数都是的
Yes, most of them.
Katie想再要一个孩子
Katie wants another baby.
你想要吗?
Do you?
不
No.
- 为什么不想要? - 太老了
- Why not? - Too old.
告诉你事实
And to tell you the truth,
正如我很爱我的孩子一样
as-as much as I love my kids,
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表