剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
I'm glad,honey.
我喜欢看你睡觉时的样子
I like it when you sleep.
让人感到心安
It makes me feel like everything's okay.
我爱你
I'm in love with you.
- Dave - 我爱你
- Dave. - I am.
我不知道我们之间出了什么问题
I don't know what the hell's happening with us,
我只知道我爱你
but I know that.
过来
Come here.
在之前...
Before,when
我们做♥爱♥的时候...
we used to have sex...
嗯?
Yeah?
我不是每次都有高♥潮♥
I wouldn't always come.
是吗?
Really?
- 一直如此? - 不 不 有时
- Always? - No. No,sometimes.
不是每次
Not always,
但...
but...
有时你会...
Sometimes you would...
是的 有时没有 如此而已 只是...
Yeah,and sometimes I wouldn't,that's all. Just...
是我的问题?
Was it me?
不... 不是你的问题
No...It wasn't you.
那么...
So...
我们会处理好的
we'll fix it.
好吗?
Okay?
也许那个Foster会有办法
Maybe that Foster is on to something.
也许
Maybe.
你已经接通了Carolyn和Palek Stenton的答录机
You've reached the answering machine of Carolyn and Palek Stenton.
我们暂时不在家...
We're not in right now...
- 嘿 - 嗨 你在哪里?
- Hey. - Hi,where are you?
我和Mason在新家
I'm at the new place with Mason.
是吗 我不知道你在那儿
Really,I... I didn't know you were doing that.
没事 我本来也没打算去
No,I didn't either.
那么 你什么时候回家呢?
Huh,well,when are you going home?
我正回来
I'm on my way.
好的 好极了
Okay,great.
宝贝 宝贝 我想睡了
Babe,babe,I just wanna sleep.
- 宝贝 我... 我累了 - 来嘛 来嘛
- Babe,I... I'm just tired. - Come on. Come on.
我们得睡了 宝贝
We should go to sleep,baby.
说真的 我只想睡觉
Seriously,I do. I just wanna sleep.
我累了
I'm tired.
我很想你 我要和你做♥爱♥
I miss you. I'm having sex with you.
Palek 我累了
Um,Palek,I'm tired.
我知道
I know.
但说真的 宝贝 我真的累了
No,but seriously,babe. I'm really tired.
对不起
Excuse me.
拜托
Come on.
我如你所愿 操了你一整年
I fucked you on demand for a year.
你还记得吗? 不管我是否愿意
Do you remember that? Whether I wanted to or not.
是的 我记得
Yeah,I remember that.
好了 现在我想做 你却不愿意了
Okay,well,then,so now I want it and you don't,
你不愿意做我当初做过的事
but you're not willing to do what I did.
这...这公平吗?
Is that the...? Is that the deal now?
我还以为我们双方都是出于自愿的
I thought it was something we both wanted.
没想到原来我是一厢情愿
I hadn't realized it was just me.
我想这根本多次一问
I guess this is to much to ask,
你是为了操你老婆而操她
to wanna fuck your wife just to fuck her.
不是为了让她怀孕 而是纯粹的做♥爱♥
Not to get her pregnant,but just to have sex.
上帝 我不想做
God,I don't want to.
你这么饥渴 自个儿去打飞机好了
Jesus,you need it so badly,go jerk off.
我又得搬家了
I have to move again.
Anya搬出去的时候让房♥东站到了她这边
When Anya moved out she got the landlord on her side,
现在他很讨厌我
now he hates me.
很荒唐吧
It's ridiculous.
过去八个月 我有家归不得
I was in the other place before this one for eight months.
现在我... 我又得搬了
And now I'm... I'm moving again.
也许你以后不该和女朋友一起住
Maybe you should stop moving in with your girlfriends.
我喜欢这种固定关系
I like being in a relationship. I mean,
喜欢和某个人在一起
it's good to be with someone,you know?
我喜欢这样
I like it.
我也是
Me too.
当然 我这种人不配 但我喜欢这种状态
Of course,I'm too fucked up to be in one,but I'd like to be.
我不会回到他身边
I'm not going back to him.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I believe you?
还有我怎么知道他不会回头?
And how do I know he's not coming back?
因为他不会
Because he's not.
他不会
He's not.
为什么我忽然觉得我应该放手了?
Why does it feel like I should just walk away right now?
为什么我会有必须这样做的感觉?
And why does it feel like that's exactly what I should do?
我不知道怎么说服你
I don't know how to convince you.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
最近好吗?
How are you?
很好
Good.
你的西服怎么样 你喜欢吗?
How are your suits,do you like them?
- 我喜欢 - 很好
- I love them. - Good.
那么 你想找点什么?
So,uh,what are you looking for?
我可以帮忙吗?
Anything I can do for you?
是的 我想买♥♥几件新行头
Yeah,I'm just looking for something new.
来来去去都是穿这么几件
You know,I'm always wearing the same stuff over and over again.
- 有点... - 好吧 那么...
- It's kinda... - Okay,well,um...
牛仔裤? 毛衣? 衬衣? 袜子?
Jeans? Sweaters? Shirts? Socks?
你想先挑什么?
What should we start with?
我不知道 你推荐
I don't know. You tell me.
- 毛衣吧 - 毛衣 好
- Sweaters. - Sweaters. Great.
- 你带路 - 好的
- Lead the way. - Okay.
一星期不要让Josh吃多于三天的比萨
Don't give Josh pizza more than three days a week,okay?
宝贝 他不吃这个就是吃炸鸡块
Well,honey,it's either that or chicken nuggets.
- 好吧 让他吃比萨好了 - 好的
- All right,give him the pizza. - Got it.
那么...
Okay,so...
你...?
were you...?
如果你不 呃....
I- i-if you weren't,uh...
你在假装高♥潮♥吗?
Were you faking it?
是的 有点
well,yeah,kind of.
有时还是一直都是 还是...?
Sometimes or all the time or just...?
什么时候?
Like,when?
我不知道 Dave
I don't know,Dave.
我的意思是...
Um,I mean,you know...
不是一直都这样
Not all the time,no. You know?
我根本不知道
I didn't know.
我... 从中得到了快♥感♥
Well,I... I got good at it.
是的 诚然
Yeah,you did.
你说得对
You know,you were right.
你在治疗时说的那番话 是对的
What you said in therapy,you were.
自从我们有了孩子以后
You were right. I mean,after we had kids,
很多东西都改变了 我...
things changed. I...
我们不再... 是原来的自己了
We weren't... It's like we weren't ourselves.
我们必须担起为人父母的
We were parents,which...
相应责任
we had to be.
我们也希望这样 但是...
And wanted to be,but...
性♥爱♥是... 只是...
the sex was... was just...
我不知道 只是...
I don't know. It's just...
在我眼中 你已经不同了
I guess I just didn't see you the same way.
你也是 Dave
Well,I didn't either,Dave.
我... 就这么... 由得这种感觉消逝了
I... I just... I just let it go.
我不应该这么做
And I shouldn't have.
我们都放走了很多东西
We both let a lot go.
这是什么东西? 谁把T恤落这儿了?
What the fuck is that? Someone left a shirt here?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表