剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
这似乎经常发生在身边 人们互相告诉对方
that seems to be going around. People tell each other,
他们自己的想法和感受
you know, what they want and feel and need.
你们不觉得吗?
Don't-don't you think?
我们怀孕了
We're pregnant.
那么...
So...
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
- 怎么了? - 怎么了?
- What? - What?
- 为什么这样说出来? - 为什么? 为什么不能这么说?
- Why say it like that? - Why? Why not?
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
噢 Carolyn 我不知道该说什么
Oh, Carolyn, I don't know what to say.
- 我爱你们 - 噢 是的 我也爱你
- I love you. - Oh, well. I love you.
上帝 我...
God, could the, um...?
我马上回来
Uh, I'll be right back.
妈妈 你开着暖气干嘛?
What is it with you and the heat in this place, Mom?
我很冷
I'm cold.
Carolyn 我能-- 我终于能告诉你了
Carolyn, I can-- I can finally tell you.
现在 我尽力瞒住一切
Now, I did my very best not to say anything. No to--
Palek并不开心
Palek's not happy.
我不知道该怎么做
And I don't know what to do.
噢 他...
Oh, he's...
- 他很开心 - 不
- Well, he's-he's happy. - No.
他不开心?
He isn't?
他不想要这个孩子
He doesn't want this baby.
他不想做爸爸
He doesn't wanna be a dad.
他告诉你这些的吗?
Did-did he tell you this?
好吧 他-他没得选 不是吗?
Well, he-he doesn't have a choice, does he?
是的
No.
他会变的
He'll come around.
噢 亲爱的 这真是个好消息
Oh, sweetheart, it's wonderful news.
- 祝贺你 - 谢谢你
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许Isabella会读给Josh听
Maybe Isabella can read to Josh.
我们能付钱请她读
We could pay her.
我想看电视
I wanna watch my show.
今天过的怎样?
How was your day?
噢 很好
Oh, you know. Good.
和昨天一样
Same as it was yesterday.
- 你呢? - 很好
- How was your day? - It was good.
我做了好多事
And, um, I got a lot of stuff done.
去了趟Rita那儿 逛了会儿街
Went over to Rita's for a while, hung out.
是吗? 她怎么样?
Yeah? How's she doin'?
她怎么样? 她...
How's she doin'? She's, um...
她很好
She's good.
你最近和Dan谈过吗?
Have you talked to Dan lately?
你们联♥系♥的不多 是吗?
Well, you guys don't really talk very much, do you?
是的 只有当你们女人碰头的时候
No. Only when you girls are together.
好吧 Rita告诉我
Well, Rita was telling me how,
几年前 Dan想再要一个孩子
a few years ago, Dan wanted to have another baby
但她不想要
but she didn't want to.
她很聪明
She's smart.
我想你不想要小孩的原因
I think that your reasons for not wanting to have a baby
和她的原因或许不同
and her reasons are probably different though, you know?
我想要看这个
I'm tryin' to watch this.
你的原因是什么 Dave?
What are you reasons, Dave?
我不知道 我-- 我是说 你--
I don't know. I-- I mean, you--
亲爱的 你不是真的想要一个孩子吧
Honey, you don't really want a baby, do you?
答非所问 我只是--
That's not what I'm asking. You know, I just--
想知道你的理由是什么
I would like to know what your reasons are.
那 不是我不想要孩子
It's-it's-it's not that I don't want one,
我只是 我只是 你知道--
I just, I just, you know--
我们都老了
We're gettin' old.
这不是问题 我是说菲律宾有个女人
Not really. I mean, there was that woman in the Philippines.
她怎么来着? 她62岁还生了个孩子
What was she? Like, she was 62 and she had a kid?
对此我该说什么?
W-what am I supposed to say to that?
我是说--
I mean--
瞧 我-我- 我不知道这是怎么了
Look, I-I-I don't know what's goin' on here
但我觉得这是个奇怪的圈套
but I feel like there's this weird trap
我都不敢迈步 因为一不小心脚就会被砍下来
and I'm afraid to take a step cause my foot's gonna get cut off.
知道吗? 或许问题就在这儿
You know what? Maybe that's the problem.
知道吗? 或许我们只是--
You know that? Maybe we're just--
我们就是因为害怕
We're just afraid.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我们不能每年都重修院子
I don't know. We can't redo the patio every year.
是的 好吧 我- 我也不想重修
Yeah, well, I-I-I never wanted to redo it.
你想要重修的
You're the one who wants to redo it.
我对现状很满意
I-I'm fine with the way it is.
也一直很满意
I always have been.
是的 确实是这样
Yeah, exactly.
你们怎么样了?
So how have you been?
很好
Good.
我们见面后你和Hugo谈了吗?
Have you talked to Hugo since our session?
他不会再理我了
He'll never talk to me again.
和Nick怎么样了?
How's it going with Nick?
很好
Fine.
我们有过糟糕的性生活 然后我们有很棒的性生活
We had shitty sex, and then we had good sex,
然后他告诉我 他爱我
and then he told me he loved me.
而且...
And, um...
而且 什么?
And, um, what?
现在 每次我们分开的时候
Now, every time we leave each other,
他都会说"我爱你"
he says, "I love you."
Nick对你说他爱你的时候 你怎么回答?
When Nick tells you he loves you, what do you say?
我亲吻他 然后转换话题
I kiss him, and then change the subject.
这还真是件好事
Well, that's a tried and true method.
是的 但我不行
Yeah, but not for me.
我是说 通常 当一个男人对我说他爱我的时候
I mean, usually when a guy tells me he loves me--
我通常的反应是--
Which happens a lot.
对他重复这句话 即使这不是真心的
--I just say it right back even if it's not true, you know?
看着他们脸上的表情 还有...
Just seeing it in their face, and...
感受着所有 你就会觉得一切都值得
feeling all that stuff, you just feel is worth it.
然后会发生什么?
And then what happens?
我通常在他们身边胡闹
I usually fuck around on them,
想办法离开他们
try to figure out a way to leave them,
通常为了什么事情而指责他们
usually blame them for something,
然后投入另一段恋情
and then get into another relationship.
但这次 你说和以往不同了
But this time you said was different.
这次你说你不会这么做
This time you said you weren't doing that.
告诉我 你为什么觉得你不会这么做
Tell me why you think you weren't doing it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我不能对他说我爱他
I mean, I can't tell him I love him back.
我不想对他说 而我希望我能这么做
I don't want to. And I wish that I could
因为这样做能让我们都轻松很多
because it would just make it a lot easier to lie about it.
你知道 他不会伤心 我也不会伤心
You know, he's not upset, I'm not upset.
这就不会有那些
There's not that, you know,
尴尬的时刻 或是奇怪的地方我们就那样坐着
weird moment or that awkward space that just kinda sits there
然后说 我不是说我不爱你
wherein I'm not saying I don't love you.
我并不觉得这样不好
I don't think that's a bad thing.
是的 这让我觉得很差劲
Yeah, well, it makes me feel shitty.
我是说 万一他就是真命天子
I mean, what if he's the guy, you know?
如果真命天子站在我面前
What if I'm so fucked up that the right guy is standing
我却根本说不出来怎么办
right in front of me and I can't say it?
如果我只能对错的人说出来怎么办
And what if I can only say it to the wrong people?
好吧 我觉得不是这样的
Well, I don't think that's the case.
我觉得你在测试一些非常确定的问题
I think you're examining some very valid issues.
我已经花了很多时间谈恋爱了
You know, I've spent so long in relationships that
我不知道...
I don't know...
那就像是 我没有底线 没有界限
It's like, I have no lines, no boundaries.
而这些以前从没让我烦恼过
And it never used to bother me before
现在却快把我弄疯了
and now it drives me crazy.
现在我想逃跑
Now I wanna run.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表