剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
和其他人在一起的?
never be with anybody else?
你是不是...?
Were you...?
那是骗人的对吧?
That was a lie,right?
我不想再谈论这个话题 真的不想
I can't have this conversation anymore,seriously.
我无法释怀
I can't let it go.
那是因为每次
That's right,because every time
我看见你和某人在一起 我就会在心里捉摸
I see you with someone else now,I wonder.
我的意思是 我盯着你
I mean,I watch you and I look
找你有没有出轨的迹象
for shit,and that's just...
- 糟透了 - 你为何要这样?
- That's fucked up. - Why do you do that?
为什么?
Why?
你知道我不想和其他人在一起的
You know I don't wanna be with anyone else,you know that.
我们所拥有的...
Look,what we have...
你认为我能从别人身上找到我们所拥有的吗?
Do you think I would ever share that with anyone else?
那是只属于我们的
That belongs to us.
明白吗?
Okay?
每当你把我逼入这样的窘境
But when you push me into a corner like this,
我都感到他妈的要死了
I feel fucking dead.
没错 但当你许下承诺
Yeah,but when you make a commitment,
当你问一个人是否愿意嫁给你的时候
when you ask someone to marry you,
那就意味着
I mean,that means that there won't even be
你我间完全没有出现第三者的可能性
a possibility of a someone else.
听着 别计较了
Look,just let it go.
行不? 别说了吧 这样的事永远不会发生的
Okay? Let it go and it won't ever happen.
我做不到
I can't.
我需要和一个信任我的人相爱
I need to be in love with someone who trusts me.
你是应该那样
You should be.
但我不认为那人会是我
I just don't think it's me.
嗨
Hi.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey. - Hello.
一切都好吗?
So,what's going on?
不错 你呢?
Not much. How about you?
我非常好 谢谢
I'm very well,thank you.
很好
Good.
这个月有试过吗?
Did you try again this month?
是的 我们每个月都有试
Yeah,we try every month.
事实上 我们... 昨天就试了
Actually,we... We tried yesterday.
你们之间的亲密感怎样?
How was the intimacy between you?
- 很好 - 不错
- It was good. - It was good.
事实上 呃...
Actually,uh,
感觉很怪
it felt strange.
好像我们...
Feels like,uh,we're...
通过一种并不存在的
connecting over,
东西而被联♥系♥在一起
something that doesn't exist,
而我并不...
and,I-I don't...
我并不喜欢那样
I don't like it.
我想和我的妻子亲昵 你知道的
I wanna connect with my wife,you know,
而不是...
and... not a...
- 你知道的... - 不是什么?
- you know... - Not a what?
我认为Palek想说的就是他想念你
I think all Palek is saying is that he misses you.
不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我感到...
I feel... I felt
跟他很亲密
very connected to him.
我想提一件事
I'd like to bring up something.
我知道你们不想把孕育
I know you don't wanna pathologize the process
一个孩子的过程病理化 也没人想这样
of creating a child. No one does.
但我认为 你们或许该考虑检查下身体
But I think you might want to consider getting tested now.
开始整个过程的下个步骤
Starting the next part of the process.
不不 我们商量过这事
No,no,we've actually,talked about that
我们不...
and we're not...
我们不准备那样做 对吗
We're not ready to go there,right?
我认为这值得考虑
Well,I think it's worth considering.
这种事情不是你能决定的
Well,it's not your decision.
但鉴于这些种种
These things do add up.
秘密和难以启齿
Secrets and shame
能对我们造成
can do things to us that are
损害性和不可挽回的影响
very damaging and irreversible.
我不这样认为
I don't believe that.
失去双腿... 那才是不可挽回
I think losing your legs... I think that's irreversible.
我想我们应该跟别人坦白
Well,I think we should tell people.
我厌倦了成天诚惶诚恐的
I'm sick of it being such a big deal.
什么
What?
情况每况愈下 亲爱的 是真的
Every month is worse than the last,sweetie.It is.
我不会告诉任何人
I'm not telling anyone.
我... 不 对不起
Oh,I'm... No,I'm sorry.
你说得算?
Is that your decision?
我不需要从所有女人和她们
I don't need tips from every woman
有过这样经历的姨妈们讨建议
and their aunts who's been through this.
所以我不会的
So I'm not.
也许有帮助
Might be helpful.
其他女人和她们的姨妈
I mean,other women and their aunts
都经历过此事 你不是孤身一人
have gone through this. You're not alone.
我严重怀疑这样的影响
And I seriously doubt that the impact of it all
会如你所惧怕的一样严重
is going to be as bad as you fear it is.
这是私事
Well,it's personal.
是私事 我想私下处理
It's private. I want to deal with it privately.
我不是说要发邮件去告诉别人
Well,I'm not saying we should send out a mass email.
我只是...
I'm just...
受够了觉得我们有问题
sick of feeling like there's something wrong with us,
明白吗
you know?
我也受够了因为必须而做♥爱♥
And I'm sick of having sex because we have to.
对不起 感觉糟透了 而且...
I'm sorry,it sucks. And...
当我说昨天感觉怪怪的时候 我...
...when I say that yesterday was strange,I'm...
我没什么好说的了
I'm... I'm done.
失陪
Excuse me.
你做什么
What are you doing?
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
刚才你表现的很失礼
You were rude in there.
不要在那里那样对我!
Don't do that to me in there!
我只是想解决我们的问题
I'm... just trying to... deal with us.
用分开我们的方法吗
By separating us?
- 不是的 - 就是如此
- That's not what I'm doing. - Yeah,it is.
如果你那样感觉 告诉我 但别跟她说
If you feel that way,tell me. Not her.
听着 我得挽救我们的关系
Look,I'm trying to save us.
拯救我们不怎么样啊?
From what?
摆脱正发生在我们身上的问题
From what's happening to us.
怎么?
What?
- 没什么 - 告诉我 我...
- Nothing. - Tell me. I...
你...
You're...
- 什么? - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
- 什么 说吧 - 不
- What? Come on. - No.
该死 我上周已经去做了检查
Fuck. I already got tested last week.
我他妈早知道
I fucking knew it!
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
不知道 我很害怕
I don't know. I was afraid.
害怕什么
Afraid? Of what?
怕什么? 你说呢
Of what? What do you think?
是怕我 还是怕其他什么
Of me? Of what?
怕是我的原因
That there was something wrong with me.
这有什么难猜的 老天啊
Is it that fucking hard to figure out? Jesus.
John?
John?
我是May
This is May...
...回你电♥话♥
...returning your call.
你的许多通电♥话♥
Your calls.
我...
I...
我本打算给你发封邮件或...
I was,going to send you an email or...
留个便条 但...
Or,a note. But...
我想你能听见我的声音
I wanted you to hear my voice.
我知道你需要听到在乎你的人的消息
I know you need to hear from people who care about you...
现在...
...now,and...
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表