剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
为什么不提你父亲?Why didn't you talk about your father?
刚才在里面 你干嘛不说?Why didn't you just say that when we were walking out?
干嘛胡搅蛮缠? Why bullshit in to it?
别嚷Don't scream.
- 我没嚷 - 你就是- I'm not. - Yeah,you are.
- 我没有 - 你有- I'm not. - You are.
我要走了I got to go.
别生闷气Well,don't shut down.
没有啊I'm not.
总之我没有I'm not.
好吧All right.
- 嘿 - 嘿- Hey. - Hey.
嘿...Hey,um...
我们得谈谈We need to talk.
别闹了 我说真的呢No. I'm serious.
我想知道 你的话是什么意思I want to know what you meant.
宝贝...Baby...
坦白说...do you really...
你真的确定...honestly...
我就是你下半辈子唯一想要的男人?Do you think I'm the only guy you're ever gonna want
永远想要的那个人?for the rest of your life? Ever?
我们说的这可是60年的时间I mean we're talking 60 years.
我说的不是我We're not talking about me.
我是觉得我们可以从开诚布公为起点I just think we could start our marriage
来建立我们的婚姻with being honest about shit.
我可不想和一个自言会背叛我的Well I don't think I want to start a marriage
人结婚with someone who's telling me he's gonna cheat on me.
我可没这么说 That's not what I'm saying.
- 你就是这个意思 - 没- Yes,it is. - No.
就是Yeah,it is.No...
虽然你没说出来You're not saying it,
但你就是这个意思but that's what you're saying.
这太糟糕了 我...Yeah,this is fucked up. I...
你干嘛之前不告诉我?Why didn't you tell me this before now?
我是说 我们什么都谈到了I mean,we've talked about everything.
我们谈到了孩子 未来 梦想We've talked about our kids, our future,who we want to be
甚至锅碗瓢盆what kind of fvcking pots and pans we want to buy
但你却不打算告诉我but you don't tell me that
你不想履行一夫一妻制?you don't plan to be a monogamist.
去你的!Fuck you!
等等...Wait. Wait.Wait,wait,wait...
我想让你了解我的一切I want you to know everything about me,
我是怎样的人 我的信念who I am,what I believe,
并因此而爱我and love me for that.
我希望你爱这样的我I want you to love me for who I am
而不是为了狗屁的完美设想而爱我not for some bull shit ideal.
我不知道该怎么面对这些 I don't know how to deal with this.
我也不能放弃我的想法Well,I can't just abandon what I believe.
那... 我不能嫁给你!Well... And I can't just marry you!
你不嫁了?You're not gonna marry me?
- 不嫁了... - 对!- You're not gonna marry... - No!
嘿Hey.
干嘛呢?What are you doing?
工作赚钱啊I'm trying to get people to pay me.
Isabella的事 医生怎么说?What did the doctor say about Isabella?
我不会打电♥话♥给医生的 I'm not calling the doctor.
我们不是已经谈过了嘛We already talked about that.
我知道I know. All of sudden,
但你突然之间这么紧张她I mean you were just pregnant with her.
是不是我们做错什么? 我是说...Do you think we did something wrong? I mean...
是不是让她吃过多冰淇淋了?Do you think we gave her too much ice cream?
那些奶制品会制♥造♥雌性激素All that dairy,dairy creates estrogen.
记不记得她小时候腹痛Remember when she had the colic
我们就给她吃豆制奶粉?and we were giving her that soy formula?
我想豆制品也产生雌性激素I bet that soy does the same thing.
那些我不记得了I don't remember that.
我只记得那些不眠之夜I just remember the sleepless nights.
是啊 但是挺有趣Oh,yeah. Those were fun,
喂婴儿喝奶 feeding the baby,
还要送你上♥床♥睡觉putting you back to bed.
嘿Hey.
你做的那些 我可做不来I never could have done what you did.
我只想让你知道 其实我都明白I just want you to know I know that.
谢谢Thank you.
你不是刚走么? 干嘛打给我Why are you calling me? You just left.
我想你了I miss you.
发生什么事了?What happened?
没事Nothing.
今晚回去...When I get home tonight let's...
一起喝一杯Let's have a drink or something,
聚聚spend some time together.
我也爱你 DaveI love you too,Dave.
好Good.
好 这就好...Good,good,good...
下班见咯Yeah,I got to get back to work.
好的 Okay.
再见Bye.
嘿Hey.
等下Hold on a second.
你好么?How are you?
我讨厌这样I hate this.
我也是Yeah,so do I.
下班后过来Come over after work.
不 我要回家No,I'm gonna go home.
过来吧Come on.
这是大事This is serious.
不是我帮你收拾臭袜子那种屁事This isn't pick up your fucking socks.
你知道...You know,I don't... I don't know.
但去你家 亲热一场不能解决问题But coming over and having sex just isn't gonna do it.
嘿Hey.
嘿Hey.
该死的交通Fucking traffic,
塞车塞到我都麻木了it's numbing.
喝点什么?What do you drink?
啤酒吧Uh,I'd love a beer.
啤酒 好Beer. Okay.
嘿Hey.
谢谢你今天想念我I'm glad you missed me today.
- 我真想了 - 是吗?- I did. - Um,yeah.
给你There you are.
谢谢- Thanks. - Mm-hm.
味道不错It's good.
怎么了?What?
- 怎么了? - 没事- What? - Nothing.
- 没事? - 是的 没事- Nothing? - No,nothing.
今天过得怎么样?How was your day?
- 不错 - 哦- Pretty good. - Yeah.
他天生就是个当父亲的料Oh,he was a father from the day he was born.
我是说 无论是对他的小狗还是他的朋友I mean,with our dog,with his friends,
甚至某种程度上对我都照料得厉害even with me in some ways,
我觉得这种优点拿来说说也没什么不好and I think that's okay to say.
- 是吗? - 对- Sure. - Yep.
真好Oh,yeah,that is fine.
我觉得如果他能照料自己的孩子You know,I think the world will be a better place
这世界就会更美好了when he can parent his own children.
我们很快就会再努力试试Well,uh,we're gonna start trying soon.
等过了新年的 好吗?When the new year is up. right?
是的Yep.
何时到没什么紧要的Well,you know,whenever.
不单是生儿育女It's less about the child than it is about
也是你们人生的延续your own development as human beings.
我过去盛点这个You know,I'm just gonna do this.
亲爱的... 说说Darling... tell us a little bit
Caroline的妹妹Mason的新家吧about Caroline's sister,Mason's new home.
她的第一个家...Her first home,so...
- 很... - 华丽吧- There was that... - And it's spectacular.
只不过... 抱歉...我Except... You know what. I'm sorry. I have to...
得去帮她一把Hm,go give her a hand.
- 好的 去吧 - 失陪 - All right. Okay. - Excuse me.
- 没关系 去吧 没关系- Sure. - Sure. Certainly. No problem.
他可真是个体贴的人Such a sweetheart he is.
他招人喜欢吧?Isn't he adorable?
我真是...I mean,I just complete...
爱他爱到不得了I just completely love him.
太对了It too right.
见鬼Fuck.
你妈妈怎么回事?What about your mother?
是啊Yeah.
她还在那儿说呢?Is she still talking?
我们是不是该做点"家庭作业"了?Should we do some homework?
现在?Now?
对 我不理会那么多Yeah. I don't care.
来吧- Oh... - come on.
来吗Come on.
好吧Okay.
- 好? - 好的- Okay? - Okay.
不敢相信我们竟然在这Can't believe we're doing this.
- 别说话 - 好的- Stop talking. - Okay.
她肯定听见了!She totally heard us.
肯定听见了Yes,she did.
没人能听见 她还在唠叨没完呢Nobody can hear us. She keeps yakking away.
- 就这样? - 好- Okay? - Okay.
- 好的 - 好的- All right. - All right.
天啊Oh,my God.
- 给你 - 谢谢- Here. - Oh,thanks.
她请来的那家伙是谁?Who is that dude she brought?
不认识...I don't know. Um...
可能和她上过床的Maybe it's just someone she's fucking.
玩笑而以Just kidding.
不敢想象你妈床上的样子I so didn't want to picture your mom fucking.
- 是啊 - 太可怕了- Yeah. - That's awful.
你和我更可怕You and me both.
不敢相信就在这做♥爱♥了I cannot believe we just did that.
能看出我刚给人干过吗?Do I look like I was just fucked?
- 我们得... - 能看出来-We must. -Yes.
有点像 是哈A little bit,right?
可以了All right.
你先 Okay,you first.
- 好的 - 好 - All right. - Okay.
急匆匆赶回去工作And was also in such a hurry to get back to her work
她把Colin忘的一干二净that she quite forgot Colin
最后才想起来until the last moment.
"告诉Colin 我现在还不能去见他"Tell Colin I can't come and see him yet,
她对Martha说she said to Martha.
"Drake 你告诉NickBut Drake you tell Nick
他必须把所有的尸体...that he got to get all the co...
让所有人都在中午前撤离"People cleared out by noon.
意思就是他们必须在中午前离开那里 So they got to get out of here by noon.
宝贝 妈妈来了There it is. There is mommy.
和Bella说晚安Go say goodnight to Bella.
- 妈妈来了 - 晚安 宝贝- There's mommy. - Goodnight,honey.
爱你Love you.
过来 宝贝Come here,sweetie.
- 怎么样? - 很好- How are you? - Good.
累了么?Are you tired?
- 没 - 没?- No. - No?
继续读 读到哪了?Okay,well,let's read some more. Where were you?
- 对 这 - 对- Right there. - All right.
"你告诉Nick 让他把所有的尸体..."You tell nick that he's got to get all the corpse
这是什么书啊?What is this?
她打开包裹She opened the package
猜想他是不是寄了只娃娃给她wondering if he had sent a doll
同时捉摸着and also wondering what
如果是 她又该拿娃娃做什么she should do with it if he had.
Colin有很多There were several beautiful books,
好看的书that just Colin had,
其中两本是关于园林的...and two of them were of gardens and...
一个印有金色字母图案的A little writing case...
小文具盒with a gold monogram on it.
好了 宝贝 该睡觉了Okay,sweetie,it's time for night-night.
这边Here.
就这样Up. That's it.
醒醒Wake up.
就这样There you go.
- 晚安 - 晚安- Night. - Night.
嘿Hey.
我想你I miss you.
我也是Yeah,me too.
嘿...Hey...
嘿...Hey...
我不要车 你留着吧I don't want the car. You can have it.
什么?What?
什么...你你你...What...? Wh-wh-wh...
你做什么? 做什么?What are you doing? What are you doing?
我不能没有你I can't do this without you.
也不想没有你I don't want to do this without you.
听着 我知道 在余下的60多年中Look... I know,of course,over 60 years
你肯定会被其他人所吸引you're gonna be attracted to someone. Okay?
这没什么新鲜的That's no big fucking revelation.
但每次我问你 你打算怎么处理这种情况Okay? But you pussy out every time I ask you
你就逃避不谈what you're gonna do about it,
这让我抓狂and it's starting to fuck me up.
我没有No,I don't.
那就说出来Then say it.
与我约定终生Say you'll commit to me for life.
因为我相信你Because I trust you and
如果你说出口 就足够了if you say it that's enough.
你去死- Um... - fuck you.
我爱你Hey,I love you.
我爱你...I love you...
问题不在这儿...That's not the issue that...
我爱你I love you.
问题从来就不在这个上面That's never been the issue!
等下Wait.
等下Wait!
你想要个小的You want a small one.
- 不 我要个... - 那样不行- No,I need... - That's not gonna work.
- 稍微大点的 - 大的- Like a bigger one... - A big one.
- 刚刚好 就放那 - 我来挖- Fits there. Right there. - Yeah. I'll dig.
没错Yeah,it does.
这里再放一个Get another one for right here,
一个正方形的like a... Uh,a square one.
好吧All right.
亲爱的...Honey...
怎么Yeah.
我们没有We don't...
我们没有再做那个了We don't do anything anymore.
嗯?Huh?
我们...我是说...Well... We... I mean...
几乎有一年了It's been almost a year.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表