剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
让自己好过一点... 好吗?
To feel better than... than this,okay?
听着 你需要看心理医生
Look,you need to see a shrink.
我姐姐去看心理医生 她讨厌所有人
My sister sees a shrink and she hates everybody.
好吗?
Right?
来吧 我们...
Come on,let's...
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
这地方乌烟瘴气
This place sucks balls.
我本来想送别的给你 但是
I was gonna get you something else but
因为你升职了...
because of your promotion and...
而且你的头发还很浓密 所以
because you still have a full head of hair,I...
我决定送你这个
I got you that.
我有点害怕
I'm scared.
打开吧
Open it.
我不必穿上它 对吧?
I'm not wearing this,right?
宝贝 我不知道该怎么办
Honey,I didn't know what to do.
Isabella真的很想把它送给你
Isabella really wanted to get it for you.
我很好奇她为什么会选这个
I wonder why she picked this.
毫无头绪
No clue.
而且实话告诉你
No clue and to tell you truth
我不想深入探究这个问题
I didn't want to dig very deep on that one.
- 有收据吗? - 在那边
- Is there a receipt? - It's there.
老天
Oh,my God.
老天 TiVo(一种数码录影机)
Oh,my God,TiVo.
老天 是TiVo
Oh,my G... TiVo.
会不会很贵?
Was it expensive?
我爱死它了
I love it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
宝贝 闻闻我的头发
Honey,smell my hair.
我的头发有点油烟味了 不是吗?
I think I have steak-hair,don't I?
我闻着很香
Smells fine to me.
我想我要去洗个澡了
I think I'm gonna take a shower.
好 好
Good.Good?
好的
Okay.
来这边
Over here.
这边
Over here.
这会让你忘了那个混♥蛋♥
This will make you forget about that fucker.
- 不要 - 来吧
- No. - Yeah.
友善点
Be nice,
她要赚钱供自己上完大学 伙计
she's puttin' herself through grad school,man.
狗屎
Oh,shit.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 打扰了 - 不 谢谢你
- I'm sorry. - No,thank you.
你就像个人肉镇定剂
You are like a human fucking Valium.
我很痛
I'm sore.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那些磕药的小太妹是怎么怀上孕的?
How do those crazy drug-addict girls get pregnant?
怎么会这样?
How come?
为什么她们可以 我却不能?
Why them,not me?
别这样 好吗?
Don't,okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们将来的宝宝会很愤怒
We're gonna have an angry baby,now.
你知道的
You know that.
愤怒的性生活 造就愤怒的宝宝
Angry sex,angry baby.
如果这说得通的话
If that's true,
那我父母一定是通过电♥话♥做♥爱♥的
then my parents must've fucked over the phone.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我也不知道 完全没有联♥系♥
I don't know. It's all disconnected.
好消息便是
One good thing is
基于"不可能比最差更差"这一定律
that we can't be worse parents than our parents.
我们不可能成为比我们的父母更糟的父母
Just by the law of "you can't be less than the least. "
我想我们会成为很好的父母
I think we'd be really good.
- 你真这么想? - 是的
- You do? - Yeah.
你想她会是什么样的?
Who do you think she'll be?
可爱
Cute.
不 我说真的
No,I mean it.
如果她... 我不知道为什么会说"她" 但是...
If she's... And I don't know why I said she,but...
作最好的打算
If she's... the best of us,
她会好得令人难以置信
she'll be unbelievable.
即使作最差的打算
If she's the worst
她至少不会比她的父母更差
then at least she'll know she won't be any worse than her parents.
- 你想看电影吗? - 好的
- You wanna watch a movie? - Yeah.
我们会看哭吗?
Can it make us cry?
如果没能怀上 我们打算怎么办?
What are we gonna do if we don't get pregnant?
什么?
What?
我的意思是...
Well,I mean...
万一我们不能怀孕 我们怎么办?
What if we don't,what do we do?
你只管使劲地干我
You just fucked the shit out of me,
一边干一边发誓说
swearing the whole time
你会让我怀孕的
you were gonna get me pregnant.
我当然会 但万一呢?
And I will,but what if?
万一什么?
What if what?
怎么了? 你不想吗?
What? Do you not want this?
冷静点 我只是问问
Calm down. I'm just asking.
不该在这个时候
Shitty timing.
老天 我真的烦透了
God,I'm so sick of this.
我做的一切... 都是错的
Everything I do... It's wrong.
我也同样
I'm in this too.
我不知道我们该怎么办
I don't know what we do.
你告诉我 我们该怎么办
You tell me what we do
如果我们不能怀孕的话
if we don't get pregnant.
我没有想过这个问题
'Cause I don't think about it.
从来没有
Ever.
你睡着了吗?
You asleep?
没有
No.
你在想些什么?
What are you thinking about?
我们
Us.
真的?
Really?
没有想别的人?
Nobody else?
没有
No.
太棒了
This is great.
过来
Come here.
你看看它的功能
Look at what this thing does.
如果你把...
If you take the...
我爱你 宝贝
I love you,honey.
但是呢?
But what?
"但是"是什么意思?
What do you mean,"but what"?
但是呢 Dave?
But what,Dave?
嘿 你已接驳到Hugo的留言信箱
Hey,you've reached Hugo.
请在铃♥声♥后留言 谢谢
Please leave a message after the tone. Thank you.
你在听吗?
Are you there?
Hugo
Hugo.
你在听吗?
You there?
我不能阻止自己去想你...
I can't stop thinking about you and...
你知道吗 我很想你
You know,I miss you.
而且我需要你
And I need you.
打给我
Call me.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
上我吧
Fuck me.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表