剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
要是我 随便玩玩也就算了
I kick in for the uniforms,I'm done.
你倒是完事了 我可是球队经理人
You're done. I'm the team administrator every year.
知道我会怎么做吗?
You know what I'm gonna do?
明年我做教练的话 我们要让他们负责
Next year,I'll coach. We'll let them worry
Email 电♥话♥服务 还有零食
about the e-mailing, the phone calls and the snacks.
好极了 我赞成
Great. Yeah,yeah,I'm in.
要不 Rita 我们去拿点点心
You know what,Rita? Why don't we go get some dessert,
让这俩大男人好好聊聊?
let these two male bond a little more?
不 坐下来 宝贝 我们去拿
No,sit down,honey. We'll get you guys dessert.
- 什么? - 走 Danny 去拿点心
- What? - Come on,Danny. Dessert.
- 我不... - 快
- I don't... - Yeah.
- 好吧 - 快来
- All right. - Come on.
不 谢了
No.No,thank you.
(MILF-Mother I'd Like to Fuck出自"美国派" MILF hunter指在网上编造身份乱勾搭的人)
Rita
Rita.
是真的
It's true.
五音队的教练新讨了个老婆 你们知道不?
The five-pitch coach has a new wife. Did you guys know that?
要是不知道的话 你们就落伍了
'Cause if you didn't,I think you're slipping.
我们刚刚拿甜点的时候听见的
We just heard it at the dessert table.
拜托 我们上礼拜比赛的时候就知道了
Please. We knew that at last week's game.
他前妻跟红雀队的主教练有一腿
His ex-wife is sleeping with the Cardinals' majors coach.
我知道他们夫妻俩没性生活
I knew he wasn't having sex with his wife,
因为他一直在说他们的性事有多频繁
because all he talked about was how much sex they were having.
嘿 Dan 跟我过来一下
Hey,Dan,come with me.
我得跟那个同我吵架的妈妈谈谈
I have to talk to that mom I got in a fight with.
- 你给我做做后盾 - 现在?
- I need some support. - Now?
是的 一会儿就回来
Yes. We'll be right back.
好吧
My God.
他们想证明什么?
What are they trying to prove?
他们还有性生活?
Maybe it's that they're stil having sex?
不 他们没有
No,they are not having sex.
不可能
No way.
知道我怎么看出来的吗?
You know how I know?
把手放在她背上的小动作
Yeah,the hand on the small of the back.
是她把头微靠在他肩上的方式
It's the way she leans her head on his shoulder.
你觉得他们当中还有人在做♥爱♥吗?
You think any of these people are doing it?
各位 颁奖典礼五分钟之后开始
Everybody,trophy ceremonies will start in about five minutes.
不会很多
Not many.
我想你是对的
I think you're right.
还不错
It's okay.
宝贝 这地方棒极了
Honey,this is a great place.
是 是 不过...
Yeah,no,it is. It's just...
- 有点小 - 不是吧
- You know,it's small. - Come on.
感觉我们越活越退化了
It feels like we're going backwards.
不要这样嘛
Come on.
我要跟Nate和Sean出去一趟
I'm gonna go out with Nate and Sean.
Sean想庆祝一下
Sean wants to celebrate or something.
你想一起吗?
Do you wanna go?
就凭这种邀请态度? 不用了 谢谢
With that kind of invitation? No. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我去看看浴室
I'm gonna go check out the bathroom.
浴室不行就什么也别谈了
'Cause if the bathroom doesn't work then this is a no.
我已经看过了
I already checked it.
Mason怎么样了?
So how's Mason?
- 她和Terrance还在一起吗? - 是的
She and Terrance still together? -Yeah
既然他们还在一起 我们也不是什么千古罪人
The fact that they're together and we're not is a war crime.
你妈妈怎么样了?
How's your mom?
很烦
Annoying.
你妈妈呢?
How's yours?
很没人性
Brutal.
我们还收到了别的结婚礼物吗?
Did we get any more wedding gifts?
没有了
No.
可能有一大堆祝贺的邮件什么的
I think there was,like,a mass e-mail sent out.
为什么我们非要这么做?
I don't see why we have to do this.
为什么不能自己商量解决
I don't know why we can't talk it out ourselves.
我不知道为什么要这么做
I don't see why we have to do it here.
因为我们会打一架 然后上♥床♥
Because we would fight and then we'd have sex.
我不想这样
And I don't wanna do that.
我想
Well,I do.
我只是想心平气和地谈谈
Look,I just wanna be able to have a normal conversation.
谈谈每一件事
To talk about everything.
我想挽回我们的关系
I want this relationship back.
Jaime 你呢?
Jaime?
我不知道我想怎么样
I don't know what I want.
我只知道我不想犯错
I know that I don't wanna make a mistake.
我们爱对方
We love each other.
如果本着这个信念 我们根本不会犯错
If we start there, there's no way we're gonna go wrong.
是的 我们爱对方
Yeah,we love each other,
但我们也将最糟的一面展现在对方面前
but we bring out the worst in each other.
不要这么说 不要
Don't do that. No.
- 什么时候? - 你什么意思?
- When? - What do you mean?
我们打架的时候 还有很多
When we fight,all of it.
我的偏执 我们那些糟糕的习惯
I mean,all of my fucking paranoia, all of our shit.
我们在一起
We have a relationship.
我们了解对方
I mean,we know each other.
我们... 关心对方 我们理解对方
We... We see each other. We understand each other.
吵吵架又怎么了?
So we fight. Who cares?
我意思是... 关键是
I mean,the... The point is,
我们站在同一个角度看这个世界
we look at the world togethers in the same way.
在同一时刻 在同一地方
You know,at the same time,in the same place.
我所知道没多少人能做到
I don't know too many people who do that.
但我们只是一味地扯高嗓门
But we just turn the volume up.
好比 我们的关系悬在这个地方
It's like our whole entire relationship is up here.
我再也不想悬在半空了
You know,and I don't want it to be up there anymore.
这对我没有好处
I don't think it's good for me.
我们需要很多关爱
We ask a lot of love.
很多我们自己不喜欢的东西
All the things we don't like in ourselves,
都希望藉由爱来改变
we expect that love some how will change.
但对于一段如此脆弱的关系来说
Well,that's a pretty difficult task
这是件很困难的事
for something so fragile.
我想我们的爱可以胜任
I think our love can handle it.
真的很奇怪
It's pretty amazing.
我们为了某个理由而结婚
You know,we were gonna get married for a reason.
是的 我有点慌了 但我... 我意识到了 所以...
Yeah,I panicked,but I... I realized it. And...
所以我才会来这
that's why I'm here.
Hugo 我得告诉你一件事
Hugo,I have to tell you something.
我们还在一起的时候 我出轨了
When we were together,I cheated on you.
什么?
What?
什么时候?
When?
我们在一起的时候
When we were together.
和谁?
With who?
- 这不重要 - 不 这他妈对我很重要
- It doesn't matter... - No,it fucking matters to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以你把我领来这儿 对不?
That's why you brought me here,isn't it?
靠
Fuck.
你带我来了结束这段关系?
You brought me here to end it?
你没胆子一个人告诉我?
You're too much of a pussy to tell me yourself?
老天 我...
Man,I...
我从来不知道 我...
I never knew. I...
我从没真正了解你
I guess I never really knew you.
你折磨我
You tortured me.
你和我做♥爱♥ 你...
You fucked with me. You...
你让我相信 这就是我
You really had me believing that it was me.
我就是这样一个烂人
You had me believing that I was so fucked up
而我从来没有意识到
I didn't even see it.
去你的
Fuck this.
看着自己心爱的人摔门而去是件很难受的事
It's hard when someone you love that much walks out the door.
这样更小了
Looks smaller.
看起来空荡荡的
It just looks empty.
宝贝
Babe.
宝贝
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表