剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
一切还好吗?
Everything okay?
我只是过来看看 想给你惊喜
I was just close by and I wanted to surprise you.
你今天过的怎么样?
How was your day
很好 过的很快
Good. Fast.
你的呢?
How 'bout yours?
很多对夫妻沉浸在无尽痛苦中
Lots of couples in a lot of pain.
哪种痛苦?
Over what?
我们很久以前就已经解决过的那些
Things we dealt with long time ago.
是的
Yeah.
我们可以开你的车 我把我的留这
We can drive together, I'll leave my car here.
- 一起回家? - 当然
- Go home together? - Sure.
怎么了?
What?
我今天早上给John打电♥话♥了
I called John this morning.
什么?
What?
我和他进行一次愉快的谈话
Had a good talk.
为什么?
Why?
我认识他很久了 几乎和你同时认识的
I've known him as long as you have.
Arthur 你绝对没有这个权利去给他打电♥话♥
Arthur,you had absolutely no right to do that.
Mae 我认为我有
Mae,I think I did.
你们都聊了些什么?
What'd you talk about?
只是闲聊 你知道的...
Just,you know...
没有了妻子他的生活
Life without his wife,
他的女儿 天气...
his daughter,the weather...
但我们都知道其实真正的主题是你
But we both know it was really about you.
你对这事已经干涉过多
You are giving this much more power than it deserves.
让我们别去管了
Let's just leave it alone.
我不需要去见他
I don't need to see him.
- 我想你去见他 - 不 我不会...
- I want you to see him. - No,I have no...
可我想要你去见他
I want you to see him
然后回到我身边
and then come home to me.
嘿 Dylan
Hey,Dylan,
我是Jaime
it's Jaime.
我在想你和Emma也许想和我一块出去玩玩?
I was wondering if you and Emma wanted to do something?
给我打电♥话♥ 拜
Give me a call. Bye.
好了 给我回电♥话♥ 好吧?
Okay,so call me,okay?
拜
Bye.
嘿 Sasha 我是Jaime
Hey,Sasha,it's Jaime.
你在吗?
You around?
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗?
Give me a call. 'Kay?
- 你好? - 嘿
- Hello? - Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你给我打电♥话♥了
You call.
我打了
I did.
向前看并全心工作了?
Move on down to work?
是的 看起来是那样
Yeah,looks like it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在怎么样?
So how you been?
还可以 最近在和一个女孩约会
Good. Seein' a girl.
她叫Jill
Jill.
你喜欢她吗?
You like her?
我现在还不知道
I don't know yet.
想...
Wanna...
喝杯酒吗?
drink?
好啊
Yeah.
这个怎么样? 看起来妈咪会喜欢吗?
What about this? Does this look like Mommy?
- 真难看 - 可不是吗?
- It's ugly. - It is,isn't it?
今年挑礼物比去年更困难了
It's gonna be harder than the last year.
我们去年送了对方一个花♥园♥
We gave each other the patio.
去跳湖
Go jump in a lake.
去挖鼻孔
Go pick your nose.
去... 放风筝
Go... fly a kite.
去... 散个长长的步...
Go... take a long walk...
在一个短短的码头上
on a short pier.
去划船
Go row a boat.
去...
Go...
妈妈会喜欢这个的
Mom will love this.
你认为她会喜欢?
You think this looks like Mommy?
它是紫色的
It's purple.
没错 但是...
Yeah,yeah,but...
算了吧
Forget it.
不 我喜欢 我...
No,I like it,I...
我喜欢这个
I like it.
来 让我...
Here,let's...
好 拿下来了
Yeah,there we go.
好了
Okay.
怎么样啊?
Hey,what's up?
没什么 干活而已
Nothing,just working.
- 嗨 Doll - 嘿
- Hi,doll. - Hey.
你好吗?
How are you?
你们已经认识对方了 对不?
You guys know each other,right?
你好吗?
How are you?
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
看来你把今天的班撑过去了
Looks like you made it through your shift today.
这是个好兆头 对不对?
That's a good sign,right?
没关系的
Oh,and it's okay,
我告诉他了
I told him.
你说了?
You did?
是的 他是我男友
Yeah,he's my boyfriend,
我们无话不谈
I tell him everything.
- 没问题 对吧? - 我想是吧
- That's okay,right? - Yeah,I guess.
你有没再和他说话或见面或别的?
So have you talked to him or seen him or anything?
没有
Nope.
这就对了 你不这么做便会更快忘掉他
That's good. You'll get over him faster if you don't.
是的 每个人都这么跟我说
Yeah,that's what everyone keeps telling me.
那么说 我和你分手的时候
So when I break up with you
也不必打电♥话♥给你?
I don't have to call you?
不 你要打给我
No. You do.
等等 Jaime 你去哪里?
Wait,Jaime,where you going?
别走 我6点前不用上班
Come on,I don't work 'till 6.
来嘛 喝杯东西
Come on,just one drink.
- 来嘛... - 好吧
- Come on... - All right.
你们俩在我面前能不能少缠绵一会儿?
Can you guys just not be all over each other
我对这个真的很不感冒
in front of me right now cause I'm just not into it?
- 当然 - 好吧
- Sure. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你愿意的话 可以完全无视他的存在
You could totally be all over him if you want.
请这么做
Please do.
我知道这很糟
I know it sucks.
我不想听起来像个色情狂
I don't mean to sound like a dick.
没关系
It's all right.
他们本来要结婚的
They were gonna get married.
我知道 所以我说了 这很糟
I know. I said,it sucks.
遭透了
It sucks.
你不害怕吗?
Like,weren't you scared?
换了我一定很害怕
I'd have been scared.
不 我很兴奋
No,I was excited.
- 真的? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
为什么 已婚和未婚有什么区别?
Why? What's the difference? Married? Not married?
你什么意思? 当然有分别
What do you mean? There's a difference.
它们共同构成了完整的生命
It's a life together.
是的 但是... 60岁前我绝不结婚
Yeah,but... I'm not getting married 'till I'm 60.
我同意
Yeah,I agree.
大部分婚姻都是以离婚收场
And you know that most marriages end in divorce anyway.
这有什么意义呢?
So,like,what's the point?
没错 婚姻完全背离了我们的本性
Yeah,marriage is completely against our nature.
人们过去之所以结婚因为他们活不过20岁
People used to get married because they died at age 20.
一夫一妻顶多只能维持6年
Monogamy is only supposed to last,like,6 years. Tops
这是婚姻的保质期
That's it's shelf-life.
- 真的? - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表