剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
很漂亮
It's pretty.
- 里面还有一件 - 真的?好吧
- There's more. - Really? Okay.
这是什么?
What is it?
睡衣 宝贝
Pajamas,honey.
宝贝 在我们... 看到的
Honey,out of... Out of everything
芸芸礼物当中
that we saw,
Isabella最喜欢这一件
Isabella liked that the most.
真的吗?
Right?
你喜欢它?
Do you like it?
我喜欢
I love it.
我喜欢
I love it.
随便你怎么说我都可以
Whatever,you can justify it any way you want
但这样是不对的
but it was wrong.
我不...我只是...
Look,I don't... I just...
不想成为那种古怪的夫妻
I don't wanna be that couple anymore.
好吗? 那种古怪的夫妻周围尽是些古怪的人
Okay? That weird couple that everybody's weird around.
我们不是这个样子的
That's not who we are.
而且我再也不想这样了
And I don't wanna do it anymore.
你想怎样?
What?
你到底想怎么做?
What don't you wanna do?
把这码事当作一个秘密
Keeping this thing a secret.
"这码事"?
"This thing?"
怀上了孩子叫做"这码事"?
Now,having a baby is called "this thing?"
- 当我没说! - 去你的...你醉了!
- Forget it! - You fucking... You're drunk!
不 我没有
No,I'm not.
妈的
Shit.
是我不好 我不应该打给你
I'm a dick,I shouldn't have called you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是... 对他陷得太深了
I just... I'm so fucked up about him.
你不和我做♥爱♥还好
Well,you know, not having sex is one thing.
但吻在我的头上就太让人心凉了
But a kiss on the head is cold.
- 我仍然爱你 - 好吧
- I still love you. - Right.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
太遗憾了我竟从没见过他
It's too bad I never got to meet him.
他是个很好的人
He's a great guy.
你要结婚了对吧?
You were gonna get married?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道吗?
You know?
它的结果正如它的开头
It ended the same way it started.
来得有点... 突然
Just kind of... all of a sudden.
无论如何
Anyway.
Jill 是我
Jill,it's me.
怎么了?
What's up?
Hugo 你越长时间不打回来
Hugo,you know,every hour that you don't call back
造成的伤害只会越大
just causes more damage.
够了 操
Enough already,fuck.
听着 这遭透了
Look,this sucks.
你是光坐着听我的留言?
Are you just sitting there listening to my messages?
还是你根本无视我的电♥话♥?
Or are you just ignoring my phone calls?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你非得要闹下去吗?
You just had to take it that far didn't you?
是你挑起的
You started it.
仿佛我们承受的压力还不够大
As if there wasn't enough pressure on us already.
我对你非常生气
I'm just so fuckin' mad at you.
我们之间没有任何问题
Nothing's wrong with us.
我们很好
We're fine,
但你表现出来的不是这样
but that's not how you act.
我们不好 我们没有怀孕
We're not fine. We're not pregnant,
所以我们很不好
so we're not fine. Well...
但我们会怀上的
But we will be.
不会的
Well,we're not.
现在每个人都知道了
And now everybody knows.
- 谁在乎? - 我在乎
- Who cares? - I do.
我们迟早会怀上的 好吗?
We're going to get pregnant. Okay?
好 现在说的跟什么似的
Right. 'Cause now you're sure.
- 你说什么? - 没什么
- I'm sorry? - Nothing.
你是什么意思?
What does that mean?
没意思
Nothing.
我会让你怀孕的
I'll get you pregnant.
我一定要让你怀孕
I will fuckin' get you pregnant.
随便了
Whatever.
我根本不在乎
I don't even fuckin' care.
去你的
Fuck this.
过来 别躲在电脑后面 过来
Come on,don't fuckin' hide on the computer,come on.
Palek 这样一点用也没有
Palek,this doesn't help.
来吧 我们可以上♥床♥了吗?
Come on. Can we go to bed?
- 我们可以上♥床♥了吗? - 不
- Can we just go to bed? - No.
让我一个人安静几个小时
Just leave me alone for a couple hours
- 我会好起来... - 过来
- and I'll be fine... - Come on.
- 只是... - 过来 Palek 别这样
- Just... - Come on,Palek. Don't do this.
我们上♥床♥去 好吗? 来吧
Let's just go to bed,okay? Come on.
不 我不...不要
No,I'm not... Don't.
不要
Don't.
"不要"是什么意思? 来吧...
What do mean "don't?". Come on...
你到底在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
说真的
Seriously,
让我安静一下
just fuckin' leave me alone.
- 废话少说 来吧 - 我们在...
- This is bullshit,come on. - What are we...
来吧 我爱你
Come on,I love you.
你疯了
You're fuckin' crazy.
我疯了?
I'm fuckin' crazy?
借光 过来 让我们过去
Coming through,come on. Let's move it.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
不然我还能干什么呢?
What was I gonna do,right?
看着Terrence睡了吗?
Watch Terrence sleep?
我根本没法走进我们的公♥寓♥
I just couldn't go into that fucking apartment we got.
至少不能清醒地走进去
At least not sober.
你们好吗?
Yo,what's up?
我帮你们叫杯酒好吗?
Can I get you guys a drink?
我们很好
We're good.
嗨 我叫Chuck
Hi,my name's Chuck.
你该不会在这里坐一晚上吧 兄弟?
You gonna sit there all night,dude?
还是?
Or what?
我要出去了
I'm out of here.
看你干的好事
Look what you did.
来吧
Come on.
- 他没有打来 - 他不会打来的
- He hasn't called. - He's not gonna call.
你也不要打给他
And you're not gonna call him.
不要打给他
Not gonna call him.
我不仅要打给他
Not only gonna call him
还要打了再打
but I'm gonna call him again
我要不停地打给他
and I'm gonna keep on calling him.
你的自尊到哪里去了?
Come on,where's your fucking pride?
见鬼 Jaime
Damn,Jaime,
你出什么事了?
what has happened to you?
我本来快要结婚了
I was gonna get married.
而现在我却一团糟
And instead,I'm in this shit-hole.
你需要人帮你
You need some help.
我到处都查遍了
I have checked everywhere.
我查了即时消息 短♥信♥
I've checked IM,text,
留言信箱 电♥话♥ 电邮
my messages,my phone,emails.
但他仿佛彻底消失了 我...
It's like he's just completely disappeared and I'm so...
很生气他...
fucking mad that he...
好的 我不知道该怎么办
Okay,I don't know how to handle this.
我只是...
Okay,I just...
如果我是你 我会找个人上♥床♥
If it was me,I would've slept with someone by now.
但你不会这么做的
But you're not gonna do that.
换了我会和Chuck或别的什么人上♥床♥
I would've fucked Chuck or whatever.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表