剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
才没有That's not true.
我们为什么不做了呢?Why don't we?
我们有做Wh... We do.
不 没有No,we don't.
在我眼里我们做的We do in my version of things.
那是什么意思?Well,what does that mean?
意思就是...It means...
我爱你I love you.
我知道I know.
但我没有在说这个But that's not what I'm talking about.
而这才是重要的That's what matters.
听着 亲爱的 我们...Listen,honey,let's just...
先别想那些事情Leave it alone for a while.
我哪里都不去I'm not... going anywhere,
我想你也是and I don't think you are either.
我不想成为这样的人This isn't who I want to be.
哪样的人?What isn't?
你从不...从不帮助我You never h... You never help me.
亲爱的 我当然帮忙了Honey,I do help.
我只会帮忙All I do is help.
有时候帮的自己都烦了Sometimes I get sick of helping.
我想我们需要和别人I just think that we need to talk about it...
谈谈这事with someone.
开玩笑的吧Oh,you're kidding.
不No.
我不...Oh,I don't... Oh.
你真的要这样做吗?You... You really want to do that?
把这事变成夫妻间的问题Turn us into a couple with problems.
这真是世风日下啊That's a... slippery slope.
事实如此Well,so is this.
我不这么认为I don't think so.
还记得周六早上我起床Remember when I got up Saturday morning
去洗澡吗?to take a shower?
不记得了Barely.
我见到你...Well,I saw you...
在打手♥枪♥ 我是说...masturbating. I mean...
我不是故意的I didn't mean to,you know?
我不知道你在等我离开I... I didn't know that you were waiting for me to leave.
亲爱的 我没有...Well,honey,I wasn't...
亲爱的 我没有等你离开Oh,honey,I wasn't waiting for you to leave.
我只是...我...I just... I did...
我...亲爱的 那又怎样I... Honey,so what?
谁没打过手♥枪♥呢?I mean,who doesn't masturbate?
- 那又怎样? - 那又怎样?- So what? - So what?
我有好长一段时间没有见过你那种神情了I haven't seen that look in a really long time.
至少我没有看过 And least not from me. You know?
你总是说你太累了I mean,you're always saying you're too tired,
但你根本不累but you're not too tired.
但做那种事我太累了 我...I'm too tired for this. I...
嘿...我爱你Hey... I love you.
我爱你I love you.
我...I...
我爱你 如果这样还不够 那就太糟糕了I love you,and too bad that's not enough.
胡说八道吧你Oh,such bullshit.
谢谢你愿意和我坐在车里Thanks for getting in the car with me.
我还能怎么办?What was I gonna do?
让你像个变♥态♥一样尾随我回家吗Let you follow me like some perve.
请别对我生气Don't be mad at me,please.
我没有生气I'm not mad.
你有Yes,you are.
不 我不是生气No,I'm not mad.
说生气并不准确Mad isn't the right word.
那是什么?Well,what is?
悲哀Sad.
为什么?Why?
因为我不了解你Because I don't know you.
你当然了解Yes,you do.
你了解的You do.
是我It's me.
是我们...It's us...
一句愚蠢的话语and one stupid,dumb comment
没可能否定了我们的关系doesn't stand a chance against who we are.
这不仅仅是话语 而是你的信念It's not just a comment. It's a belief.
不 就是句话No,it was a comment.
我之所以生气是因为你生气I was pissed because you were pissed
而且我不会就此让关系烂下去and I wouldn't let it go.
- 真的吗? - 是的- Really? - Yes.
我永远不会和别人上♥床♥I will never fuck anybody else.
真的?Really?
真的Yes.
你的子♥宫♥内壁很漂亮Oh,your uterine lining is beautiful.
我打10分 真的A 10,really.
你的卵巢看起来很好Your ovaries look good.
我在你的左卵巢里I see a small follicle
- 看到一个小卵泡 - 什么?- in your left ovary. - What?
没大事 我试着弄破掉It's nothing I'm just trying to break it up.
我肯定下次月经来临就会溶解了I'm sure it will dissolve with your next period.
如果没溶解呢?Well,what if it doesn't?
会的 只是个遗留的小卵泡It will. It's just a left over follicle.
这个月你可能有两个卵子All it means is you probably had two eggs this month.
你家族里有许多双胞胎吗?Are there a lot of twins in your family?
没有No.
不管怎样 你很健康Anyway,you look really good.
等下 难道是我丈夫的问题?Uh,so wait. I-Is it my husband?
我不清楚I don't know that.
让他过来存个精♥子♥Have him stop by and make a deposit.
我们会查出来的We'll figure this out.
如果我想要人工受精Uh,if I wanted to get inseminated,
该怎么做?how does that work?
你丈夫在楼下寄存精♥子♥Your husband makes a deposit downstairs,
我们筛选 洗涤 培养 然后受精we spin it,wash it, bring it up and inseminate.
不不不 我是指捐精No,no,no,I mean with donor sperm.
如果他不行的话If his isn't good.
你选好人 Well,you choose the sperm,
我们就能得到冷冻精♥子♥it's shipped to us frozen,
我们清洁好 做好受精准备we clean it,prepare it and inseminate.
同样的流程It's the same procedure.
谢谢Thank you.
- 嘿 - 嘿- Hey. - Hey.
你在哪?Where are you?
我...I,uh...
我决定去按♥摩♥一下I decided to get a massage.
在大白天?In the middle of the day?
是啊Yeah,well... Ha.
这似乎是消磨午餐时光的好方法It felt like a good way to spend my lunch hour.
那时候人少And,uh,it was empty,
你知道我喜欢那样which you know I love.
你在哪?Where are you?
在你妹妹家At your sister's.
怎么样了?Well,how's it going?
不错Good.
你♥爸♥爸还没有给我钱Your father hasn't paid me yet.
让我恼火的是Oh,you know what pisses me off is
他要为这个房♥子付钱he's gonna pay for this house,
而当她结婚的时候 and then she's gonna get married
他也会给婚礼出钱and he gonna pay for that too.
要我打电♥话♥给他吗?Should I call him?
我给会计打电♥话♥吧I call the accountant.
谢了 爱你Thanks. Love you.
我也是 拜Me too. Bye.
我结婚时16岁Uh,I was 16.
非常年轻Very young.
出了什么事?So,what going on?
其实...Um,well...
我有点担心I'm a little worried about...
我的婚姻About my marriage.
为什么?Why?
因为没有性♥爱♥Because were not having sex.
有多久了?How long?
几个月了A few months.
什么都没有? 没有任何性活动吗?Nothing? No activity?
没有No.
你丈夫叫什么?What's your husband's name?
DavidDavid.
他在哪?Where is he?
他不会来He didn't come.
为什么?Why?
他不想来Um,he doesn't want to.
他认为这样会让事情更糟He thinks that it will make everything worse.
因为...That,uh...
一旦我们接受夫妻心理治疗Once we become this couple in therapy
我们就找不回以前的关系we can never go back to being who we were.
他是对的He's right.
很好Well... Well... That's good.
你没意见吗?Is that alright with you?
我不知道I don't know.
那你为何来此?So why are you here?
其实我想让你帮我把他弄来这里Well,actually I want you to help me get him here.
如果你不能 我想我也不能If you can't,I don't think I can.
听着 让我们暂时忘记你丈夫Listen,let's forget about your husband for a moment.
告诉我你想要什么Tell me what you want.
我不知道 我只是...I don't kno... I just...
我想再度与他亲近I just... I want to be close to him again.
像过去那样Like,um,like we use to be.
对不起Sorry.
为什么?Why?
你怀念些什么?What do you miss?
那样我和某人在一起的感觉Feeling like I'm in it with someone.
你认为再次做♥爱♥能达到这种效果吗?Do you think having sex again will do that?
是的...Yeah,uh...
我想可以Yeah,I-I-I think it will.
你愿意自己来这里吗?Are you willing to be here without him?
我可以吗?Well,can I?
你可不是头一位独自前来You wouldn't be the first wife, nor husband for that matter,
寻求夫妻治疗的妻子或丈夫who's in couples therapy alone.
我感觉很糟I feel shitty.
对他更是如此It'll be worse for him.
我们会谈论婚姻 We'll be talking about the marriage
然后等你回家and you'll go home
他会想要知道我们谈论了什么and he'll want to know what we've been talking about.
然后他会感到愤怒And then he'll feel angry
因为他不在场你却谈论他because you've been talking about him without his being here.
他感觉自己被人抹黑He'll feel misrepresented.
暴跳如雷 He'll feel outraged,
却无处申诉that he doesn't have a voice.
之后迟早And then sooner or later
他会来这 告诉我he'll come here just to let me know
这对他来说有多么不公平how unfair it has been.
然后我么就开始对另一方的治疗And then we'll start the other part of the process.
好吧Okay.
在性♥爱♥方面你们都做的怎么样?What have you been doing for sex?
没什么特别的Not much.
上次做♥爱♥怎么样?How was the sex the last time you had it?
挺好Uh... Uh,good.
我们做♥爱♥一直都不错Yeah,I mean,we always had good sex.
你有自♥慰♥吗?Are you masturbating?
没有 我...Not really,no. I...
对我来说 那种事图有其名而已...It's never been a real thing for me,so...
你不享受自♥慰♥吗?You don't enjoy it?
还可以It's okay.
有高♥潮♥吗?Do you have orgasms?
有Yeah.
你还打算再看实况电视吗?Are you ever gonna watch live TV again?
如果我能的话Not if I can help it.
干什么呢?What's going on?
干这个呢呗This.
我想看看I want to see it.
我不知道你为什么不肯I don't know why you won't
告诉我具体情况tell me what happened.
- 我说了 - 不 你没有- I did.- No, -you didnt.
没什么 我再去见见她 Nothing. I-I'm just gonna see her
看看情况怎么样and see how it goes.
你谈到我了吗?Do you talk about me?
说了一点A little.
不太多Not really.
大部分还是说我It's mostly about me.
你为什么要这样做?Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么介意?Why do you care so much?
如果我们做♥爱♥...If we have sex...
你就会罢手了?will all this stop?
不就是为这个吗?Is that what it's all about?
- 你开玩笑 - 不- Your kidding. - No.
也许我需要的就是Maybe this is all I needed
知道这对你来说有多么重要to know how much it matters to you.
别这样Don't.
请别这样Just don't.
你想把这事全怪在我头上You want to lay this all on me,
但你也脱不了关系but it's you too.
我从没那样说过I never said it wasn't.
音乐:Love For GrantedMusic: Love For Granted
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表