剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
你觉得我们有了孩子也会痛苦的吗?
You think we would have been miserable if we'd had kids?
我不知道 可是...
I don't know,but...
我们会变的 就不会有现在的生活了
We're change,we wouldn't have this.
我是说 看看我们今晚有多累
I mean,look how exhausted we are,
他们还带着孩子呢
and they took the kids with 'em.
我看我们真的想不通
I guess we never really thought it through.
不 我们想通了
No,we did.
我们想过要孩子的 对不?
We wanted kids,right?
因为有时我觉得...
'Cause sometimes I felt like...
觉得你没有我那么想要
I felt like I wanted them more than you did.
什么? 我觉得对不起你
What? I felt so bad for you,
还有我们熬过的这一切
and everything we were going through.
我...
I--
我都不知道我到底要的是什么
I didn't really know what I wanted.
你知道不?
You know?
你觉得对不起我?
You felt bad for me?
不 我是说 我们试的时候我是想要孩子的
No,I mean,I wanted them when we were trying.
可是...
But,uh...
我喜欢我们的生活
I like our life.
我喜欢我们现在所有的 你明白吗?
I like what we have. You know?
我不想我们变成Nate和Julia那样
I don't want to be Nate and Julia.
你是说你就没想要过孩子
So you don't ever want kids.
我没那样说
I didn't say that.
可是我想知道
Well,I wanna know.
可... 为什么? 这个现在不重要了啊
What? Why does-- ? Why does this matter now?
我们都不准备要孩子了
We're not having kids.
我就是想知道
I wanna know.
不想要的吧
I don't think so.
怪不得我怀不上
Well no wonder I didn't get pregnant.
拜托
Come on.
别 不要
No,don't.
宝贝...
Swee--
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我来了 宝贝
I'm coming,baby.
我来了
I'm coming.
强的像种马一样
Stud.
一匹累坏了的种马
A tired stud.
有对正在做咨♥询♥的夫妇
There's this couple in therapy.
他们...
And...
他们是很好的人
They're good people,you know?
却很痛苦
Struggling.
他们很善良
They're good people.
可我让他们不要再做♥爱♥
And I told them not to have sex,
忘掉那回事
to forget about it.
为什么?
Why?
因为...
Because...
他们想要 可却不知道怎么去得到
They want it,but they don't know how to get it.
我觉得 可能他们有时并不是真的想要
And I think,maybe,they don't want it sometimes,really.
他们这样过的很辛苦
And it's too hard for them.
不知道怎么才能得到
They don't know how to get it.
所以我就告诉他们先别去想那回事
So I just told 'em to forget it for a while.
你可以告诉他们...
You could have told them
几年前我们的心理咨♥询♥师告诉我们的话
what our therapist told us all those years ago.
他们还没那个心理准备 还太脆弱了
They're not ready for that yet. They're too fragile.
你出去了好久啊
You were gone a long time.
恩... 我不想吵架
Yeah,I didn't wanna fight.
我只是不想待在这 就...
I didn't wanna be here. So...
去哪儿了?
Where were you?
随便转了转
No. Just driving around.
挺好
Nice.
我想要...
I want to...
卖♥♥掉这房♥子
Put the house on the market.
我不喜欢这儿
I hate it here.
待在这儿久了
Walked around this whole time
就更觉得不喜欢这儿
and realized how much I hate it here.
是啊 没什么美好的回忆
Well,it's not exactly full of good memories.
我们住了一年了
We've been here a year,
大都很不顺
and most of it was shitty,so...
没错
I agree.
我是说... 我说过不想要孩子的话
I meant what I said about not wanting kids.
我知道
I know.
你能接受吗?
Can you live with that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
以后会知道的
We'll find out.
每天早上我都把电脑里的访问记录删掉
Every morning,I erase the history on the computer
他居然哼都没哼过一声
and he doesn't even mention it.
就像我早上没什么事做一样
Like I don't have enough to do in the morning.
那他什么时候看的呢?
Well,when does he look at it?
我不知道 大半夜的吧
I don't know. Late a night.
你看过没?
Have you seen it?
当然 恶心死了
Yes,it's disgusting.
"Big naturals MILF猎手 bang bus"(都是成人影片)
Big naturals,MILF hunter,bang bus?
Bang bus!
Bang bus!
MILF是啥?
What's a MILF?
"我要上辣妈"
"Mothers I'd Like to Fuck."
天哪! 天哪!
Oh,my God! Oh,my God!
那他看那些东西又怎么样? 他兴奋吗?
So he watches and then what? I mean,does he go?
我不知道 我怎么知道
No,I don't know. I don't know.
但我宁愿他待在家里对着电脑意淫
I guess I'd rather have him at home in front of the computer
也比他出去和他的秘书乱搞好
than out screwing his secretary.
你又来了 非得这么选吗?
There you go. I mean,is that the choice?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们的咨♥询♥师让我和Dave不要做♥爱♥
Therapist told Dave and I not to have sex.
要多久?
For how long?
永远不要 我是说 至少我这么觉得
Ever. I mean,I think.
什么
What?
不 不 我觉得她是这个意思
No,I think that's what she said.
真是我听过最蠢的建议
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
就是 解决现在我们不做♥爱♥问题的方法
It is. I-- Don't have sex.
就是不要再做♥爱♥
Like that's the solution for not having sex.
我是说 这不摆明了是个蠢办法嘛
I mean,isn't that dumb?
那Dave怎么说
What did Dave say?
我们大吵了一架
We had a fight. A big one.
我知道她试图让我们回到正轨
I mean,you know,I know she's trying to do right.
她是想让我们没那么多思想负担
She's trying to take the pressure off,you know.
但是她之前让我们在门上装个锁
But first she tells us to put a lock on the door
- 让我们有些独处的时间... - 结果如何
- so we have time alone-- - How'd that go?
现在呢 她告诉我们不要做♥爱♥
and then she tells us to stop having sex.
你觉得 这办法有用吗
I mean,does that make any sense to you.
没
None.
我也这么想
Me either.
你把这想法告诉过她吗?
Did you tell her that?
没有 这些事我总难以启齿
No. Well... It's hard to tell her those things.
她看上去说什么都那么... 对
She seems so...right.
只要她一说... 我就...
And when she talks and then I...
我觉得看起来
It just doesn't seem like
以毒攻毒不是个好法子
that's the solution to the problem when that was the problem.
我也弄不清楚 Rita
I don't know,Rita.
你说的这些 帮不到我什么
I mean,you're not really being very helpful here.
你得听听别人的意见
You should get a second opinion.
是啊 我在听你的
I am. Yours.
我觉得这不是个好办法
Well,I don't think that's a good move.
- 啊 是啊 - 我他妈知道啥啊
- Well,obviously. - What the hell do I know?
为什么
Why not?
不过我可不会跟你说别去做♥爱♥了
I'm not gonna tell you not to have sex,though.
我只能这么说
I can tell you that.
我在想难不成我们是MILF
I wonder if we're MILFs.
- 发型很漂亮 - 我没弄过头发
- Nice haircut. - I didn't get my hair cut.
看上去很漂亮
Well,it looks really nice.
我知道那个卖♥♥三明治的肯定在胡说八道了
So I know the sandwich lady opened her big mouth
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表