剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我没有 每一年我都很自豪
I'm not,I'm proud of every year.
很好
Good.
Dave和你对你们结婚纪念日的看法是一样的吗?
And does Dave feel the same way as you do about your anniversary?
我不知道
I don't know.
就像我说的 我们避免谈论到它...
As I said,we avoid talking about it...
我并不是说我们的结婚纪念日 但...
Not our anniversary,but...
但这件事...
But this.
我们避免提到任何细节
We avoid every mention,
能避免多久就多久
of everything as long as we possibly can.
不用做♥爱♥也有很多庆祝方式
You know,there are ways to celebrate without having sex.
是的...
Well...
但都不能用在你结婚纪念日上
not on your anniversary.
我不这样认为
I don't think that's true.
就是这样的
Sure it is.
当然是
Sure it is.
随便进一家店
Go to any store,
随便在一个百货公♥司♥里告诉任意一个女孩
and tell any girl in any department
今天是你的结婚纪念日
that it's your anniversary,
看看她会怎么说
and see what she says.
Katie
Katie.
与其他人的期望做斗争
The fight against other people's expectations,
甚至和你自己的 是很困难的
against your own,is difficult,
但是这也是值得的
but it is a worthy one.
忘记其他人的建议
Forget about other people's suggestions.
忘掉你认为你应该做什么
Forget about what you think you're supposed to do.
那做什么?
And do what?
你的结婚纪念日的整个重点
The whole point of your anniversary is
就是再体验你的新婚之夜
to relive your wedding night.
许多夫妻在新婚之夜并没有做♥爱♥
Many couples don't have sex on their wedding night.
但我们做了
Well,we did.
所以...
So...
你知道到你这儿没地停车吗?
You realize you have no parking,right?
你这不错
This isn't bad.
- 挺大的 - 我讨厌这
- It's big. - I hate it.
该死的房♥东
Fucking landlord.
要我妹妹给他打个电♥话♥不?
Want my sister to call him?
在这种事上 她就像个婊♥子♥
She's like a bitch at that shit.
有这么糟糕吗?
Does it suck?
一切都很糟
It all sucks.
这就是为什么在我12岁的时候
Ah,God. That's why since I was like 12,
我总是找各种借口在他们离开我之前
I've always made a point of leaving them...
离开他们
before they leave me.
他给你打过电♥话♥吗?
Has he called you even?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的偷了我最喜欢的衬衫
That son of a bitch stole my favorite shirt.
是的 如果这是他唯一带走的东西
Yeah,well,I would be surprised
我会感到吃惊的
if that's the only thing he... took.
知道我从未相信过他吗?
You know,I never trusted him?
你知道吗?
You know what?
不管他拿走什么 他留着吧
Whatever he took,he can keep.
我不在乎
I don't care.
等我房♥子弄好了
Maybe you should come live with me.
或许你可以过来跟我住
If my house ever gets finished.
我只是感到他妈的不爽
I'm just so fucking mad.
或许你需要养只狗
Maybe you need a dog.
填补一下这里的空间
Take up some space around here.
他都27岁了
He's 27 years old.
行为却像个小孩
Acts like a baby.
我想要喝杯酒
I need a shot.
你来点吗 这可是
You want a shot? This is...
苦闷的解药
depressing shit.
我想他
I miss him.
千万别
Don't.
不是那样的
It doesn't work that way.
我很想他 我想他的一切
I miss him. I miss the shit out of him.
我他妈的不能承受了
I can't fucking take it.
你...
You...
需要做♥爱♥了
need to have sex.
和其他人做♥爱♥
Sex,with somebody else.
话说回来 这是唯一解决的办法
Right away. That is the only way to handle this.
就像你宿醉了
It's like when you have a hangover.
你醒过来后仍继续喝酒
You wake up and you have a drink.
这都是一样的
It's like... Like the same thing.
这是什么?
What's this?
别留给自己独享
Fucking bogarting the shit.
- 生日快乐 - 谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thanks.
- 同一个人? - 是的 那太棒了
- Same guy? - Yes. That's fantastic.
进来吧 Dan会来倒酒的
Come on in,Dan's getting drinks.
嘿 各位
Hey,guys.
你们好吗?
How you doin' ?
- 嘿 伙计 - 想喝点什么吗?
- Hey,buddy. - You wanna drink?
是的 来点啤酒就行
Yeah,yeah,beer's good.
给她倒一杯吧
One for her in a glass.
很高兴见到你
Hello,sir. Lovely to see you.
你好 我也是
Hello,all.
你好
How are you?
你们在聊什么呢?
What are you guys talking about?
电影和有多久
Movies and how long...
我们没有去看电影了
it has been since we've been able to go to one.
你们得在晚上约会
You gotta have date night.
Katie让我和她在晚上约会
Katie makes us have date night.
不是我让的 只要时间允许我们就...
I don't make us,we get out whenever we can...
这是些什么?
What are these?
我不知道 但是味道好极了
I don't know,they're great.
但是在讨论电影之前
But before that,
我们说了说Tom和Michelle的事
we were talking about Tom and Michelle.
他们怎么了?
What about 'em?
他们快离婚了
They're getting divorced.
不会吧 为什么呢?
No,come on. Why?
他们不能互相忍♥受对方
They can't stand each other.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
她姐姐是我朋友
I'm friends with her sister.
Dave不会想要那个的
Dave won't want that.
我会在家带孩子
I'll watch the kids.
不会 没关系的
No,that's fine.
你怎么能拒绝一个自♥由♥之夜?
Come on,how could you turn down a free night?
因为我想和他们呆在一起
'Cause I wanna be with them.
我不是经常和我的孩子经常出去玩 所以...
I don't get to go out with the kids that often,so...
- 我认为这是个错误 - 不 不是的
- I think it's a mistake. - No,it isn't.
是的 Katie
It is,Katie.
别折磨她了
Stop torturing her.
我真的没有折磨她 老天
Really,I'm not torturing her,jeez.
你折磨了
You are.
你说这布丁是无糖的吗?
You think this pudding is sugar-free?
是的 Katie
Yes,Katie.
- 所有的布丁都是无糖的 - 棒极了
- All pudding is sugar-free. - Yeah,great.
我去找Dave
I'm gonna go find Dave.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
是的 她还不错
Yeah,she's fine.
她爱着她的丈夫 爱着她的孩子
She loves her husband,she loves her kids.
可她并不快乐
She's not happy.
那她应该怎么办 像你一样离婚?
What should she do,bail? Like you?
我只是说 她并不快乐
I'm just saying,she's not happy.
可你并不知道
You don't know that.
我不认为你给她的每周六都做♥爱♥的方法
I don't think your solution of maintenance sex every saturday
- 是她想要的 - 你说的真好
- is what she wants. - Oh,that's nice.
对不起
Sorry.
每周六和Dan做♥爱♥对我完全有用
Sex with Dan every Saturday,completely works for me.
给我留下了时间可以自♥慰♥
It leaves me time for follow-up sex with myself.
我丈夫在哪儿?
Where is my husband?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表