剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
Tell Me You Love Me
S01E10
- 你轻言放弃 你知道吗? - 别说了
- You're a quitter, you know that? - Stop. Stop.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
就像你父亲
You're like your father.
- 一个十足的懦夫 - 我知道
- A fucking coward. - I know.
我不会像你妈一样
Well, I'm not gonna be like your mother.
就这样让你一走了之的
I'm not just gonna let you leave.
我怀孕了! 我们要有孩子了!
I'm pregnant! We're having a baby!
我的天...
Jesus Christ...
你得到你想要的了 你根本不需要我了
You got what you wanted. You don't need me.
请让开
Get out of my way, please.
- 我不 - 得了吧
- No. - Come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello.
Josh又不吃肉了
Josh didn't eat his meat again.
我要留着吗?
Should I save it?
不用了
No, don't bother.
你们在吵架吗?
Are you guys fighting?
什么?
What?
亲爱的 我们没吵架
No, we're not fighting, sweetie.
你们都不说话
You're not talking.
父母有时是会吵架的 Bella
Sometimes parents fight, Bella,
不过我们会解决的
but, you know, we work it out.
我以后不想结婚了
I'm not getting married.
亲爱的 你不是认真的吧
You don't mean that, sweetie.
我是认真的
Yes, I do.
你以后会改主意的
I think you'll change your mind.
我也不想要孩子
I don't want kids either.
你会想要的
Yes, you do.
我不会的
No, I don't.
我最近挺好的
I've been good.
- 挺好 - 恩
- Good. - Yeah.
真的吗?
Really?
怎么个好法
How?
我不知道...
I don't know...
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我不该觉得挺好的
I guess maybe I shouldn't be.
我不再和Nick交往了
I stopped seeing Nick.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
不! 天哪 我...
No! God, no. I...
一个人我觉得很好
It's been really good for me to be alone.
从没想到你会这么说
I never thought I'd hear you say that.
有意思
It's funny.
什么?
What?
就是...
Just...
- 所发生的这些事 - 是啊
- All that, I guess. - Yeah.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我也是
Me too.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
今晚你该住这儿
Maybe you should just stay here tonight.
孩子们会很早起 不过...
The kids are up early, but...
没关系 谢谢
That's okay. Thanks, I'm...
我住我妈妈那儿
staying at my mother's, she's...
她出城了 去了棕榈沙滩
been out of town. Palm Beach.
我的意思是 你该休息一下
I mean, you gotta just... Just take a break.
好好想想你们的事
Let your mind wrap around it.
知道吗
You know?
我试过了 我花了一年想把整件事想通
I've had time. I spent a year waiting through it.
谁知道呢?
Look, who knows?
过个十年
In 10 years down the line,
你和Carolyn会有个孩子
you and Carolyn can have this...
再想想这事 准一笑而过
little whoever and just laugh about this whole thing.
我是说 这事不简单
I mean, it's not easy,
大部分时间令人悲痛欲绝 但是...
It's bone-breaking hell most of the time, but...
它确实能改变你
it does change you.
它能磨练你
It makes you a better person.
再来一瓶吗?
You want another one?
好啊 如果你也...
Yeah, if you are...
啊 我要
Hell, yeah.
你应得的
You earned it.
嘿 Julia
Oh, hey, Julia.
Palek...
Palek...
Carolyn感觉怎么样?
How is Carolyn feeling?
Kelley Dash上♥床♥睡觉了 走了
Kelley, Dash, it's time for bed, let's go.
快点! 动起来 睡觉去了
Come on! Move it. Let's go.
不要睡嘛!
No bed, please!
- 快! 睡觉了 - 不!
- Come on! Move it. - No!
睡觉时间到了
It's time for bed.
你们两个小家伙 快点 去睡觉了
Hey, you two burgers, come on. Let's go.
听你妈妈的话
Listen to your mom, come on.
来亲亲抱抱 去刷牙
Give me hugs and kisses. Go brush your teeth.
跟Palek说晚安
Say good night to Palek.
- 晚安 Palek - 晚安
- Good night, Palek. - Good night.
- 晚安 Palek叔叔 - 晚安 亲爱的
- Good night, uncle Palek. - Good night, sweetie.
你去拿干洗衣服吧?
Will you pick up the dry cleaning?
我今天有个很晚的预约
I have a late appointment tonight.
不知怎么了 退休让我变成了个跑腿的
I don't know how retirement turned me into an errand boy.
我忽视过你吗?
Have I been neglecting you?
不 只是有的时候 别在意
~No. Just having some, don't mind it.~*
我们来谈谈休假吧
Let's talk about our vacation.
我们都计划了十年了
You know, the one we've been planning for 10 years?
又来了...
Here it comes...
一周没有你 他们也能活的
They could survive for a week without you.
你好
Hello.
哪位?
Who?
Olivia!
Olivia!
什么?
What?
几时?
When?
什么?
What?
哦 不!
Oh, no!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
真遗憾 Olivia
I'm so sorry, Olivia.
感谢你的致电
Thank you for calling me.
怎么了?
What?
May
May.
John 心脏病发了
John had a heart attack.
他去世了
He's gone.
什么?
What?
他孤苦伶仃的 到死也是一个人
He lived alone. He died alone.
别这么想
Don't do this.
都是我不好
I led him on.
我只为自己想
I kept it going for myself.
我不该这么做
I didn't have to do that.
今天待在家吧
Stay home today.
不行 我不能
No, I can't.
我有病人
I've got to go in.
到哪儿去了
Where's...
你要什么?
What do you need?
我碰到了Hugo
I ran into Hugo.
怎么样?
Oh, how was that?
很不错
It was great.
挺好
Good.
是的 我在加油站见到他的
Yeah, I saw him at the gas station,
就是我们分手的地方
the same place where we broke up.
我也不知道 我觉得真是...
Yeah, I don't know, I think there's something really...
一切感觉都很对
right about that.
就像 仿佛这是注定的
Like, it was kind of meant to be.
也许
Maybe.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表