剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
好吧 如果我知道我明年就要死了
All right,fine. If I knew I was gonna die next year,
好吧 去它的 我会结婚
fine,fuck it,I'd get married.
你能不能闭会儿嘴?
How 'bout,shut up?
但我相信婚姻
Well,I believe in it.
我相信这一切
In the whole fucking thing.
白色的小房♥子 围着尖桩篱笆
The little white house, with the picket fence
里面有小狗还有小孩
and dogs and kids,
早上起来刷牙
and the waking up and brushing your teeth
洗盘子 然后做饭
and the washing the dishes and the making the dinner
从此快乐地生活下去
and the happily ever after.
这一切
All of it.
为什么? 你没毛病吧?
Why? What is wrong with you?
你知道吗?
You know what?
你们甚至不知道自己在说什么
You guys don't even know what you're talking about.
在我遇到Hugo以前 我也满口这样的胡话
because I said the same shit before I met Hugo.
你是什么意思?
So,what?
你觉得我们爱得不够深还是?
You don't think we're in love enough or something?
我不知道你们
I don't know if you are.
但我爱得很深
But I was.
这里不让吸烟吧?
Should you be smoking in here?
这里又没有别人
There's nobody here.
Nate刚打来
Nate just called.
他们在过什么即兴游戏之夜
They're doing sort of an impromptu game night thing.
- 我想也许... - 游戏之夜?
- I thought maybe... - Game night?
我讨厌游戏之夜
I hate game night.
放心我会作弊
Well,I'll cheat.
我会悄悄把提示塞进汉堡肉条里
I'll slip in some Meatloaf references.
- 这是你说的? - 我说的
- You promise? - I promise.
来吧 我们一起去 一定会很好玩
Come on,let's go. It'll be fun. Also...
一定会很好玩的
it'll be fun.
你知道谁会去吗?
And you know who's going?
我
Me.
我们会赢吗? 我们从没赢过
Could we win at least,'cause we never win.
- 我们经常赢 - 不 我们从没赢过
- We always win. - No,we never win.
无论如何我想我们应该去
Whatever. I think we should go.
我们已经几个月没出去了 来吧
We haven't been out in months. Come on.
- 好吧 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
如果那些美女惹怒我的话
But if that Saskia buzzes me,
我一定会狠狠揍你
I'm gonna fuckin' punch you.
好吧
Okay.
Jersey!
Jersey!
- 长颈鹿! - 长颈鹿?
- Giraffe! - Giraffe?
你一直在给我同一个提示...
You kept giving me the same clue.
你一直在说...
You keep saying...
- "长脖子..." - 没错
- "long neck... " - Right.
除了"长脖子"就没别的提示了吗?
No other clue than "long neck?"
它还有别的意思吗?
What else does it mean?
"长脖子 "新泽西 " 长脖子"啤酒
"Long neck" New Jersey,"Long neck" beer,
"长脖子"Gwyneth Paltrow
"Long-necked" Gwyneth Paltrow.
- "Gwyneth?" - 是的
- "Gwyneth?" - Yeah.
也许晚点吧
Maybe later.
- 我来吧 - 这是你的了
- I'll take it. - It's yours.
下一个谁来? 我们...
Okay,who's next? We...
在我们全喝醉以前 我想再来一轮
I want another turn before we all get too drunk.
该轮到我们了
It's actually us.
- 准备好了吗 宝贝? - 好了
- Ready,honey? - Yeah.
我去一下洗澡间 不好意思
I'm just gonna go to the bathroom first. Excuse me.
有人发现吗?
Has anybody noticed?
为了这次聚会 我减了6磅
I've lost 6 pounds for the reunion.
- 做得好 - 我...我不参加了
- Nice. - I'm... I'm not going.
我10号♥有个舞会
I am,I had a ball at the 10th.
我也是 我爱死了Pam Gellar的套装
Me too. I loved Pam Gellar's striped pantsuit.
你太残忍♥了
That's cruel.
你今晚心情不错
You're in a good mood tonight.
没错
I am.
Julia没事吧?
Is Julia okay?
她没事
She's fine.
- 她很好 - 你肯定?
- She's good. - Are you sure?
是的... 她很好
Yeah... She's fine.
我们...
We're...
又怀上了
pregnant again.
- 闭嘴 -你们怀孕了?
- Shut up. - You're pregnant?
- 是的 - 又来了?
- Yeah. - Again?
- 是的 三个了 - 太棒了
- Yeah,three. - That's great.
- 这真的 真的太棒了 - 谢谢
- That's really,really great. - Thank you.
男孩还是女孩?
Is it a boy or a girl?
不知道 现在还早 但是....
I don't know,it's a little early but...
无论如何 反正是个孩子 对不对?
Whatever,I mean,a kid's a kid right?
这真的 真的太棒了
That's really,really great.
酷
Cool.
- 我很高兴你们开心 - 我们的确很开心
- I'm glad you're happy. - We are.
- Carolyn 要不要和我搭档? - 当然
- Carolyn,why don't you be on my team? - Sure.
- 可以了吗? - 可以了
- Got it? - Yeah.
我不敢说我们已经上三垒了 但是...
I can't say we're on number three or anything,but...
但是什么?
But what?
你们...?
Are you...?
我们在努力 我们正式开始努力 所以...
We're trying. We're... We're officially trying,so...
太好了 太棒了
That rocks,that's great.
太棒了!
Great!
好极了!
Good!
对不起 开始了吗?
Sorry,we up?
对不起
Okay,sorry.
对不起 借光
Sorry,excuse me.
实际上 我们已经努力了一年
Actually,we've been trying for almost a year.
对不对 Palek?
Right,Palek?
他... 昨天做了精♥子♥测试
He... had his sperm tested yesterday
得出的结果非常 非常好
and it is really,really good.
我们还没有怀上
We're not pregnant,
但他的精♥子♥非常 非常好
but his sperm is really,really good.
- 对不对 - 没错
- Right? - That's true.
- 我的精♥子♥有对手了 - 这杯敬精♥子♥
- I have sperm envy. - Here's to sperm.
我错过什么了吗?
Did I miss something?
如果你想吃薯条 为什么叫了蔬菜?
If you wanted fries, why'd you get vegetables?
我不要别的薯条 我只要你的
I didn't want just any fries, I wanted your fries.
这是粉红色的吗?
Is that pink?
不 色泽不错
No,it looks good to me.
宝贝 这对你来说没问题吗?
Honey,does that look okay to you?
你要再来一杯美乐吗?
Would you like another glass of merlot?
- 我们分一杯好吗? - 当然
- You wanna share a glass? - Sure.
你们愿意的话 我可以分倒在两个杯子里
I can put it in two glasses if you want.
- 太好了 谢谢 - 好的
- That'd be great. Thank you. - Yeah,okay.
这儿 好了 Josh
Here,okay,Josh.
坐好 甜心
Sit up,sweetie.
端去 伙计 先吃鸡肉
Here you go,buddy. Chicken first.
餐巾
Napkin.
好
Good.
来吧
Come on.
你今晚非常漂亮
You look very pretty tonight.
- 不准说悄悄话! - 没错 不准说悄悄话
- Hey,no secrets! - Yeah,no secrets.
- 谁都不准说 - 好吧
- None. - Okay.
爸爸给你买♥♥了一份礼物
Dad got you a present.
我很兴奋呢
And I am very excited.
当然
Sure did.
我们把它带来了
We brought it with us.
我知道
I know.
我快要等不及了
I can't wait.
你为什么不现在拆?
Why don't you open it now?
不 我们可以稍后再拆
Well,no,we can just do it later.
求你了
Please?
谁打的包?
Who wrapped it?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表