剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
现在所有人都以为我认为自己怀孕了
and now everybody knows that I thought I was pregnant.
可我没怀孕
But I'm not.
我也不会怀孕了
And I'm not gonna be.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不管怎么样 我知道你正在考虑合伙人
Well,anyway. I know I was on track to make partner,
现在不考虑我了
and I no longer am,
- 我想这是个错误 - 我也是
- and I think that's a mistake. - Well,so do I.
那就好
Good.
可事情没这么简单
Yeah,but it's not gonna be that easy.
你有一段时间疏于工作了
You haven't been focused for quite a while.
我们需要些时间来对你重新改观
So it's gonna take a while to rebuild.
我们几个月后再谈谈这件事
We'll talk again in a couple months.
不!
No!
我现在就要知道
I need an answer.
你想我说什么呢?
What do you want to hear from me?
我不想几个月以后回来
'Cause I'm not coming back in a few months
回来听你说"再等等"
to have you say,"Wait some more."
或者"现在可不行 可能等下个月吧"
Or,"It's not happening. Maybe next month."
你还不够资格
You're not there yet.
臭婊♥子♥
Fuckin' bitch.
我可听到了啊
I heard that.
你好啊?
Hello?
- 你觉得怎么样? - 挺好的
- Hi,how are you feeling? - Fine.
你胃好吗?
How's your stomach?
很好
Great.
有恶心的感觉吗?
You're nauseous?
没有 我知道你告诉别人我怀孕了
No,you know what? I know you told everyone I was pregnant.
我在想你能否再当回大嘴巴
So I'm wondering if you could start another whispering campaign
告诉所有人我没有怀孕
just to let them all know that I'm not.
当然
Sure.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你只是应该找对人上♥床♥
You just needed to fuck the right guy.
就像 他们就像某种抗生素
You know,it's like-- They're like... Antibiotics.
或者是抗抑郁药
Or antidepressants.
性♥爱♥有很多种
There's different kinds of sex.
我不是说我的就很好
It's not like I'm all better.
你就承认吧
Just admit it.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我很喜欢他
I'm into him.
你就是... 你喜欢和他上♥床♥
You're a-- You like getting fucked by him.
天哪 Mason 你就像是个男的
Jesus,Mason,you're like a fucking guy.
得了吧 我才不是 女人就这样
Come on. No,I'm not! This is what women are like now.
你只是... 太老古板了
You're just...stuck on some weird ancient version
相信某种古怪的男女看法
of what men and women are like.
你下次什么时候再见他?
So when are you gonna see him next?
他请我去他家人那里
He invited me to some thing at his family's house.
这可不是个好兆头
Yeuch,that's not a good sign.
为什么?
Why not?
因为 反正就不是
'Cause,you know,it's just not.
他已经开始在驯化你了
He's already domesticating you.
你可不是只猫
You're not a cat.
- 我不会去的 - 那就好
- Well,I'm not gonna go. - Good.
因为他刚和他前女友分手
Because,I mean,he just broke up with his girlfriend
我刚和Hugo分手
and I just broke up with Hugo,
现在去他家感觉怪怪的
and it'd be weird to go to his family's.
我都还不了解他
I mean,I don't even know him.
但你已经和他上♥床♥了!
But you're fucking him!
我知道!
I know!
"这个辣妈永远也得不到满足"
"This MILF couldn't get enough cock."
紧张吗?
Nervous?
紧张什么?
About what?
你马上要见到我所有家人了
Well,you're gonna meet my whole family.
- 家里人真讨厌 - 实际上我还蛮喜欢我家人的
- Family sucks. - I actually like my family.
如果他们不那么混♥蛋♥的话我也会挺喜欢他们的
Yeah,no. I like mine too if they weren't such assholes.
你这里比我饭馆里吃的还多
Jesus,you have more food here than I have at my restaurant.
- 亲爱的 - 嘿 妈妈
- Hi,honey. - Hey,Mom.
妈妈 这是Jamie
Mom,this is Jamie.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
Nicky告诉我你要来了
Nicky told me you'd be here.
能见到你真开心
I'm so very happy to meet you.
也许我们能聊聊--
Maybe we could just talk for a minute--
轻松些
Easy.
嘿 Nicky Nicky!
Hey,Nicky. Nicky!
- Rose姨妈 - 看看谁来了
- Aunt Rose. - Look who's here.
我怎么后来再也没见到你了?
How come I never see you anymore?
这是谁啊?
Hey,who's this?
Jamie
Jamie.
我叫Rose
Hi,I'm Rose.
你好 Rose
Hi,Rose.
亲爱的 你能帮我弄下蛋糕吗?
Honey,honey,can you help me with the cake?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
别让Nicky告诉你该干啥
Don't let Nicky tell you what to do.
我爱他 但你得栓着他
I love him,but you gotta keep him on a long leash.
我跟他每个女友都这么说
That's what I tell all his girlfriends.
但你很漂亮
But you got a beautiful face.
我喜欢你
I love you,dear.
- 谢谢 - 再跟我说下你叫什么
- Thank you. - Tell me your name again.
Jamie
Jamie.
我知道了
I got it.
再说下什么叫王牌?
What's trump again?
你现在应该已经知道了 继续努力
You should know the answer by now,but keep trying!
至少她在这玩了
At least she's here.
难怪Nicky喜欢她 她能凑合
It's no wonder Nicky likes her,she can mix it up.
嘿 你想接着玩吗?
Hey,will you take my hand?
失陪了
Excuse me.
无所谓
Whatever.
你一个人窝在这里干什么啊?
What are you doing hanging out in the bathroom?
- 我不该来的 - 你怎么了?
- I shouldn't have come. - What'd you do?
是不是惹哪个姨妈生气了?
Did you piss off one of my aunts?
我只是...
I'm just...
我该走了
I should go.
因为你前男友又来纠缠你了?
Is your ex coming back to haunt you again?
不 是因为你
No. It's yours.
什么?
What?
我不该和你来这儿的
I shouldn't be here with you.
我又不是你女朋友
You know,I'm not your girlfriend.
我根本不知道我♥干♥嘛在这儿
I don't even know why I'm here.
我们就买♥♥几个披萨当晚饭好了
Let's just pick up a couple pizzas for dinner,all right?
行啊
Fine.
那是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
是你女儿的jam乐(两人以上的和声音乐)
It's our daughter's jam.
Jam?
Jam?
得了吧 Dave 那是个音乐词汇
Come on,Dave. That's a word for music.
我哪儿知道?
Well,how do you know that?
有很多事情你都没有意识到我是知道的
There's a lot of things I know that you don't know I know.
我也是啊 我只是觉得没有必要告诉你
Well,me too. I just don't feel the need
我知道些你不知道的事
to let you know I know what you don't know.
- 今晚你想做♥爱♥吗? - Dave 小点声
- You wanna have sex tonight? - Dave. Come on.
突然你又拿这个开玩笑了?
Suddenly you joke about it?
你就因为这个一直爱我 对吧?
It's why you still love me,right?
呃...
Well...
前几天我和Nick上♥床♥了
I slept with Nick the other night
因为我不想让他再和前女友见面
because I didn't want him to go out with his ex-girlfriend.
我利用了他 还有她
I used him,and her.
还有你自己
And yourself.
Nick是谁?
Who's Nick?
我碰到的一个人
This guy I met.
我们第一次做♥爱♥的时候 几乎算是做♥爱♥
The first time we had sex,or almost had sex,
我却一直想到Hugo
all I could do was think about Hugo.
后来我告诉他 其实 是他问我的
And so I told him. Well,actually,he asked.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表