剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
呃...
Is...
你经常去那个加油站吗
Is that a gas station that you use, is it...
那离你住的地方或者他住的地方很近吗?
near where you live or where he lives?
是的
Yeah.
我常去那儿
Yeah, I go there.
我不知道他住哪儿
I don't know where he lives,
但是关键不在这儿
but that's not the point, I mean...
有那么多地方我们能碰到
Of all the places that I could have run into him,
却偏偏在那儿碰到了
I ran into him there.
我是说你得承认这像是上天安排的
I mean, you have to admit, it's just kind of...
注定的?
Destiny?
就像命运
No, more like fate.
也许
Maybe.
我很开心
I'm happy.
我是说 我从没那么开心过
I mean, I've never been happier than standing outside
我和他站在加油站外面 真是很快活
that fucking gas station with him.
很好
Oh, good.
和他在一起 我感受不同了
I'm different with him.
我变了
I've changed.
我更坚强了 不再害怕了
I'm stronger, I'm less afraid.
我爱上他了
I'm in love with him.
我从没停止爱他
I've never stopped being in love with him.
Nick 只是个救生圈
Nick was just a rebound.
我知道 你也知道
I mean, I know that. You know that. I mean...
Jamie
Jamie.
如果你这么确定
If you're so sure,
我想你也不会坐在这里
I don't think you'd be sitting here,
这么极力地说服我
selling me quite so hard.
我没有要说服你
I'm not selling you.
你错了
You're wrong.
我确信 有时候是会发生这样的事
I'm sure sometimes, that happens.
妈的
Fuck.
总算来了!
Finally!
我一直在等你 怎么了?
I've been waiting for you. What happened?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We have a big problem.
我们打算把12x7的电缆做在隔断墙里
We were expecting 12x7 beams for the partition walls.
我们有铝合金的电缆
We've got aluminum channel beams.
你给我的电缆不合格
The beams you gave me aren't certified
这种重量的不能用 所以我得...
for this kind of weight. So I'm paying...
白白请20个人吃饭
20 people to eat.
好了 等等
All right. Hold on.
让我看看订单
Let me just look at the work order.
我这里没有
I don't have it here.
我可没想到你们会给我惹这麻烦
I didn't expect to get fucked by you guys,
我现在没有
so I don't have it.
没有订单 我做不了什么
Well, I can't do much without it.
打电♥话♥让人拿来吧
Call somebody to get it.
你打电♥话♥让人拿啊
You call somebody and get it.
你这种态度可办不成事
But you won't get very far with that kind of attitude.
好吧
Okay, you know,
所有人都觉得承包商做事都一塌糊涂
everyone thinks contractors do the shitty work,
但是 那是因为你们这些人给我们不合格的材料
but it's you guys, who give us a substandard material.
你想要我怎么样?
What do you want me to do?
我要我订的货!
I want what I ordered!
你都不知道你订了什么!
You don't know what you ordered!
你打电♥话♥给你的主管 让他跟我说
Okay, you get your super on the phone right now.
好啊 去啊 打给他啊
All rigt. Fine. Go ahead, call him.
我会的
I will. I'll call him.
他会跟你说一样的话
He'll tell you what I just told you.
没有订单我没法解决问题
I can't help you without a work order.
你没有订单 猜猜怎么办?
You don't have a work order, so guess what?
- 我没办法帮你 - 你真♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
- I can't help you. - Okay, you're a fucking asshole.
混♥蛋♥!
Fuckin'dick!
车不错!
Nice car!
你混♥蛋♥
You fuck.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的 我在工作
Yeah, fine. I'm working.
有什么事?
What do you need?
没事 我只是打来问问你还记不记得要和Dan见面
Nothing, I was just checking to see if you were still on with Dan.
我忘了
I forgot.
你想要取消行程吗?
Do you wanna cancel?
不 我们还是赶快把事情解决了
No, let's just get it over with.
好的
Okay.
我要回一下办公室做些文书工作
I'm gonna go back to the office, take care of some paperwork.
- 我们在那儿见吧? - 好的
- Can you meet me there? - Yeah, sure.
好的 一会儿见
All right, good. I'll see you later.
嘿 Dave
Hey, Dave.
恩
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你忙吗?
Are you busy?
我...
I have...
不忙
No.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我...
I just...
我不知道我能不能打给你
You know, I didn't know if it was cool to call you or anything.
没问题
Yeah, it is.
好
Okay, good.
好的
Good.
就这事吗?
Is that it?
不
No.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我...
Yeah, I...
我喜欢Mix里的吃的...
I love the food at the Mix, and...
但我还从没去成那儿 因为...
But I haven't been able to come in there, because...
你知道...
you know...
过来吃啊
Come in and eat.
- 真的吗? - 是啊...
- Really? - Yeah...
好的 我会的
All right, I will.
- 好 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
我搬出去了
Yeah, I moved out.
感觉怎么样?
How does it feel?
怪怪的 很不好...
Weird, shitty...
Carolyn?
Carolyn?
你怎么觉得?
How does that feel?
我觉得像被遗弃了
It feels like being left.
你知道那感觉吗?
Do you know what that feels like?
上次你们来的时候 情形很清楚
It was clear the last time you were here that
你们的关系正处于交叉路口
you were at a crossroads.
你们觉得这次分居要长♥期♥分下去吗?
Do you feel this separation is permanent?
是的
Yeah.
我们在这儿的原因我有事想对他说
The reason we're here is because there is things and wanna say to him,
但他却不听
and he won't listen.
我不能强迫他听
I can't make Palek listen.
- 你能让他坐在这儿 - 不 她不能
- Well you can make him sit here. - No, she can't.
我来是因为你让我来
I came here because you asked me to, so...
你想说什么?
what do you wanna say?
我想让你知道 你永远也不会见到这个孩子
I want you to know you will never see this baby.
这和你都没关系了
It will have nothing to do with you.
这孩子也不是你的了
It won't be your child.
他会恨你的
It will hate you.
你会比你父亲更差劲
You'll be worst than your father.
我再也不管他怎么想的了
And I don't give a fuck how he feels anymore.
我不在乎他是不是伤心 困惑...
I don't care if he's hurt or confused or...
随便什么 我受够了
Any of it. I'm done. I'm finished.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我该早想到的
I should have seen it.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表