剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
总是围绕着你的事情 不是吗 Carolyn?
It is always about you, isn't it, Carolyn?
害我们弄成这样 干的真不赖
Good job gettin' us through this.
行了 Palek? 成熟点儿 好吗?
You know what, Palek? Grow up. Okay?
你就要做爸爸了 我们正在孕育一个生命
You're gonna be a father, 'cause we're having a baby.
他才说要减轻我的压力
He said to reduce my stress level.
你觉得这样能减轻我的压力吗?
Do you think that is reducing my stress level?
好吧 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我吓到了
I got scared.
我从没被吓到过-- 这真让人惊慌
I never get scared-- This was really scary.
...就坐那儿 我是说 靠
...just sitting there. I mean, like, fuck.
你想要他怎么做?
What do you expect him to do?
我不介意-- 我不-- 我不介意
I don't ca-- I don't-- You know, I don't care.
随便怎样 我不关心
I don't care. Whatever.
- 你明显很介意 - 我不介意
- You so fuckin' care. - I don't.
我是说 Anya是什么名字?
I mean, what kind of a name is Anya, anyway?
我不知道 谁在乎?
I don't know. Who cares?
听上去像是个工业清洁机
Sounds like a industrial cleaner.
靠 我不知道 伙计
Fuck, I don't know, man.
我不知道 他看上去像个姑娘
I don't know. He kinda looks like a girl, anyway.
什么?
What?
- 我不知道 - 什么?
- I don't know. - What?
我怎样才能让你感觉好一点儿?
How do I make you feel better about it?
我们喝酒
We drink.
对 这就是我要做的
Right. That's what I do,
我让你受到了打击
is I get you hammered.
- 就是你做的 - 知道吗 我不想--
- That's what you do. - You know, I don't--
没错 我请你喝酒
That's what I do, I pay for the alcohol.
我们不是这么定的吗 我就这样玩
Have we not established this? This is how I roll.
我玩的很大
I roll big. I roll big.
我们就这么做 好吗?
We'll do this, okay?
牛啊
Awesome.
你 你想要
You. You wanna
出去吗?
go out?
好 地点你定
Yeah. Pick the place.
你有 呃 号♥码吗?
Do you have a, um, number?
- 有笔吗? - 笔?
- Got a pen? - A pen?
你多大了 伙计?
How old are you, man?
我用手♥机♥记
I got this phone.
喂
Hello.
早上好
Morning.
发生了什么?
What happened?
什么意思 发生了什么?
What do you mean, what happened?
我送孩子去学校了
I took the kids to school.
怎么不叫我起床?
Well, why didn't you wake me?
你昨天出去了 我想让你多睡会儿
You were out. I figured, let you sleep.
你怎么和孩子们说的?
Well, what'd you tell the kids?
- 说你累了 - 他们怎么说?
- You were tired. - What'd they say?
他们什么都没说
They didn't say anything.
很好
Good.
我很抱歉 让你一个人搞定早上的事情
I'm sorry you had to do the morning alone.
没事 这没什么
It's okay. It's fine.
听上去似乎是这样的
Yeah, it sounds like it.
Katie 你睡过头对我们来说 不算什么问题
Katie, you oversleeping is the least of our problems.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
惊恐症?
A panic attack?
是的 很吓人
Yeah. It was scary.
以前得过吗?
Have you had one before?
没有 怎么了? 我还会复发吗
No, why? Am I gonna have another one?
或许不会 但是
Probably not, but
惊恐症是一个警告信♥号♥♥
a panic attack is a warning sign.
是身体的报♥警♥系统罢♥工♥的信♥号♥♥
It's the body's alarm system going off.
这个描述很好
That's a good description.
总之 现在过去了...
Anyway, it's over now, so...
很好
Good.
我辞职了
I quit my job.
是的 就在他发病的那天
Yeah, the day of his attack.
这和我生病没关系
That's not why I had it.
是的 我没说这和你生病有关系
No, I'm not saying that's why you had it.
我只是提一句
I'm just saying,
那天我辞职了 我很需要你
the day I quit my job, when I needed you,
而你得了惊恐症
you had a panic attack.
是的 是这样的
Yeah, I did.
真是让人恐慌
Well, that's fucking scary.
我们有了孩子 我丢了工作
We're pregnant, I don't have a job,
而你从我眼前消失了
and you're disappearing in front of my eyes.
你辞职之前什么都没告诉我
You quit your job without even telling me.
这是我第一次依靠别人
It's the first time in my life I depend on someone,
而现在我发现我不能这样
and now I find I can't.
这很困难
And that's, just hard.
我很抱歉 我是不是没说清楚?
I'm sorry, have I not been clear?
我的意思是 你知道我对所有这些的感受
I mean, you know how I feel about all this.
- 是的 我知道 - 好的
- Yeah, I do. - Okay.
Carolyn 他感觉怎样?
Carolyn, how does he feel?
恐惧?
Scared?
我想让我们回到过去
I wanna get us back to where we were, you know?
我知道 我或许太关注怀孕这事了
I-I know that I may have been too focused on getting pregnant,
或许我顾不上倾听
and maybe I stopped listening
但我现在在这儿 我想来倾听 所以...
but I'm here now and I want to now, so...
很好
Good.
在你怀孕后
You lost faith that you were
你失去了自己的信念
gonna get pregnant.
我失去了信念 我们应该
I lost faith that we should.
是的 我想做一个好丈夫
Yeah, I want to be a good husband,
我也能做一个好丈夫 但是...
I can be a good husband, but...
我觉得我不能
I don't think I can
既是一个好丈夫又是一个好爸爸
be a good husband and a father.
我没有这种潜质
I don't have it in me.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
我说过我会等 我说过我会坚持
I've said I'll wait, I've said I'll stay,
我说过--
I've said--
你需要我给你什么?
What do you need from me?
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
我想太迟了--
I think it might be too late f--
我想我们应该分开
I think we should spit up.
为什么?
Why?
我不开心
I'm not happy.
已经很长时间了
I've been for a long time.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表