剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
I felt like I wanted to run away.
我想逃脱
I did, I wanted to bail.
为什么后来你没有呢?
Why didn't you?
已经太晚了
It was too late.
我还记得我们第一上♥床♥
You know, I remember the first time we had sex.
那次怎么了?
What about it?
太闷了
How boring it was.
闭嘴!
Oh, shut up!
我还记得
And I remember
我很害怕
being scared,
很紧张
nervous.
我知道我们那晚会上♥床♥的
I knew we were going to that night.
我可不觉得 我甚至觉得你那晚不想要
I didn't. I didn't even think you wanted to.
其实我一直很想
It's more like I always want to.
我一直都想的
I will always want.
我知道那之后我们就能在一起的
I knew we would be together after that.
不是吧
No, you didn't.
是的 我知道
Yes, I did.
我之前从没这么想过
I never felt that way before in my life.
我也没想到我会这么想
I never thought I would.
你向我求婚的时候 我都开心死了
When you proposed me, I wanted to die.
- 我太开心了 - 我也是
- I was so happy. - Me too.
但是呢...?
But...?
可我已经背叛你了
I'd already cheated on you.
就像心里的大石头落地了
I mean, it was like my stomach just dropped.
我太爱你了
I was so in love with you.
我知道自己做了什么
And I knew what I'd done,
我只是不知道该怎么处理这事
and I just didn't know how to deal with it.
所以呢...
So...
我说服我自己 是你背叛我的
I decided that you were the cheater.
想法真健康!
Healthy!
我原谅你
I forgive you.
天哪!
Jesus!
你不是想让我感觉好受些才这么说的吧?
You don't wanna make this fucking easier on me, do you?
我永远都不会原谅你
I would never have forgiven you.
我都没法原谅我自己
I mean, I can't even forgive myself.
你没睡着吧?
Are you awake?
嗨?
Hello?
好吧
OK.
晚安
Good night.
我爱你
I love you.
我听到了
I heard that.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine life without you.
没有你 一个人终老
Being old without you.
万一我又背叛你怎么办?
What happens if I fuck up again?
如果我毁了我们的关系怎么办?
What happens if I destroy us?
总比其他的好
It's better than the alternative.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
- 这么快! - 没排队
- Shit, it was fast! - There was no one in line.
我还没抽几口呢 你走我前面
Barely got a drag in. Walk ahead of me,
我要待在后面
I'll stay down the line.
Mason 就把它掐了吧
Just put it out, Mason.
你知道的...
You know, that...
那些什么二手烟的事简直胡说八道
stuff about second hand smoke is total bullshit.
空气里你吸进去的还有很多别的东西
There's more stuff in the air you breath
你喝进去的也不光是水
or in the water you drink.
至少你需要的营养都吸收到了啊?
Did you at least get what you needed?
你看起来胖了点
You look a little puffy.
对啊 我都吸收了
Yeah, I got what I needed.
我们 我们去吃饭吧
Let's get... Let's eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你什么时候开始有那些奇怪的症状 一怀孕就能感觉到吗?
When do you start having weird cravings, is that soon?
我不知道 现在 我只是觉得有点恶心
I don't know. So far, I just feel nauseous.
你是不是比以前上厕所更勤了?
Did you pee a lot more?
没有
No.
你该找个住家保姆
You should get a live-in.
我不想要
I don't want a live-in.
那 我能帮忙
Well, I could help.
我可以的
I could help. You know,
白天我可以帮你照看一下
I could watch it during the day, I could
我可以帮你做点什么 比方处理掉小家伙的便便
carry it around in one of those, like * things
或者帮你推推小车什么的都可以
or like an * stroller or whatever. I have those.
好了 我知道你想帮我
All right, I know you're trying to help,
但是如果你能就站在我旁边 那会更好
but I think it's gonna be better if you just walk next to me
还有别那么多话
and don't say much.
好吧
Okay.
算了 我们还是去吃饭吧
You know what? Let's get lunch.
好
Okay.
你又回来了
So, you're back.
对 上星期很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry about last week.
突然有些事
Something came up and I just...
我没想到 很抱歉
I didn't think. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
不过Dave来了 也没浪费
But Dave came, so it didn't go to waste.
是没有
No, it didn't.
你和Dave谈论过我们的对话吗?
Did you and Dave talk about our session?
算是吧
Kind of.
我们没怎么谈
We didn't talk much about it.
我的意思是 不是说她问了我很多
I mean, it's not like she asked me a lot of questions.
我很高兴你们又回来了
Well, I'm glad you're here back together again.
Katie 我明白你回来还是心存疑虑的
Katie, I know that you've had some doubts about coming back.
呃 是的
Yeah, well...
很多事情我都有点担心
I've had doubts about a lot of things.
我知道
I know.
已经一周了
It's been about a week.
为什么? 怎么了?
Why? What happened?
我们的朋友Rita和Dan 他们分手了
Some friends of ours, Rita and Dan, broke up.
太突然了?
And that was unexpected?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
她很不开心 大概已经有一段时间了
She isn't happy. She hasn't been for a...
很长时间了
long time.
实际上 也不算很吃惊 我是说
Actually, it's not that surprising, I mean...
我别的朋友Sally 她也离婚了
My other friend, Sally, she's divorced,
Dave也有个朋友
and Dave has this...
是个怪人 叫Jeff 他也离婚了
this weird friend, Jeff, and he's divorced.
大部分我们认识的人都离婚了
Half the people we know are divorced.
就好象
It's like...
我们是唯一还在一起的一对
we're the only couple who's still together, you know?
所以我
And I'm having...
我心里一直在想 为什么我们还要在一起
trouble coming up with reasons why anymore.
我想这也是Katie要睡在沙发上的原因
Which is probably why Katie slept on the couch
这周大部分时间都是
most of the week.
她不仅睡在沙发上
Not only did she sleep on the couch,
还把我们的咨♥询♥取消了
she cancelled therapy...
她要找个新工作
looked for a new job,
去购物 买♥♥一堆新衣服 开始化妆
went shopping, bought new clothes, put on make-up...
开始想再要个孩子了
changed her mind about having a baby,
什么想法都变了
changed her mind about everything, yeah.
之后就开始睡沙发了
And then, she started sleeping on the couch.
你听上去觉得是怎么回事?
What does that sound like to you?
我想 Dave 这问题对你来说是
I think the question, Dave,
你觉得是怎么回事?
is what does it sound like to you?
这可不太好
Not good.
我睡沙发并不是因为你 是因为我自己
I slept on the couch not because of you but because of me.
- 是啊 - 我只是...
- Right. - I just...
我只是没法睡回那个床
I just couldn't climb into our bed.
我也不知道 我好象被什么拉住了
I don't know, something snapped and...
我没法再成为那个女人了
I just couldn't be that woman.
而且 我痛恨现在的感受 你知道吗?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表