剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
Tell Me You Love Me
S01E09
真让你这么惊讶吗?
Are you really that surprised?
是的 我是说-- 是的 坦白讲--
Well, yeah, I mean-- Yeah, I'm-I'm honestly--
我不只是惊讶 是惊吓到了
I'm more than surprised. I'm sort of shocked.
我是说-- 是的
I mean-- Yeah.
Katie 你最近一次看到我发自内心的开心是什么时候了
Katie, when was the last time you saw me really happy?
我不知道
Well, I don't know. You know?
没人能时刻保持开心 不是吗?
Nobody's happy all the time, right?
你知道 这种事 喜忧参半
I mean, it sort of, you know, comes and it goes and...
Rita 你检查了你的荷尔蒙分泌吗?
Rita, have you hormones checked?
我知道这听上去很疯狂
Because I know that sounds crazy
但是在荷尔蒙分泌紊乱的时候 女人可能会杀了她们自己的孩子
but women have killed their own children in hormonal rages.
或许 这就是一部分原因
You know, maybe that's a part of this.
Katie 听着
Katie, listen.
我没问题
There's nothing wrong with me.
就像你没有问题一样
Just like there is nothing wrong with you.
你也面对同样的情况
You're in the same situation.
或许你的看法是那样的 但--
It may be your version of it, but--
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
不 我没有 我--
No, I'm not. I would--
我永远不会离开Dave
I would never leave Dave.
我永远不会想要离开Dave
I've never wanted to leave Dave
而且他也不会想要离开我的 所以...
and, you know, he doesn't wanna leave me, so...
你已经一年没有性事了
You haven't had sex in a year.
那又怎样?
Well, so what?
那又怎样?
So what?
我是说 我们互相爱着对方
I mean, we love each other. You know?
即使- 即使他失去双腿我也不会离开他的
If-if-if his legs fell off I wouldn't leave him.
这说明什么
What does that mean?
说明性事不是一切 明白吗?
It means, sex isn't everything, you know?
是的 那不是一切 那只是一部分
No, it isn't. It's only a part of it.
- 我知道的 - 那么把其他问题都搞定 Rita
- I know that. - So fix the other parts, Rita.
- 我是说 试试 - 我不能
- I mean, come on. - I can't.
我试过了 现在我不想再试了
I tried. And now I just don't want to.
我只是想要逃离那些
I'm just trying to get out of what we have been
让我们互相抱怨了10年的事
complaining about to each other for the last 10 years.
是的 我
Yeah, I, uh...
但我不会一直记着抱怨
I just don't remember complaining though, you know?
那很有趣 我是说 我只是--
It was fun. I mean, I just, I th--
抱怨着 才不会走到这一步
You know, we were complaining so that this wouldn't happen.
不是吗?
Right? I mean...
还记得几年前
Do you remember a couple years ago
我和Dan考虑再要一个孩子的事吗?
when Dan and I were thinking about having another kid?
如果我们那么做了 现在那孩子已经3岁了
Well, if we did, right now that kid would be 3 years old.
我就不能离开了
I wouldn't be able to leave.
这就会是最糟的错误了
It would've been the worst mistake ever.
好吧 Rita 知道吗?
Okay, Rita. You know what?
我不是你 好吧 Rita?
I'm not you. All right, Rita?
你不需要警告我
You don't need to warn me.
知道我怎么想的吗?
And you know what I think?
我觉得你正在做一件错误的事情
I think that you are making a huge mistake right now.
我觉得你正在破坏你的生活
I think you are about to destroy your life,
而且一年内你肯定会回来找我
and you're gonna come to me in a year from now
质问我为什么现在让你这么做
and you're gonna ask me why I let you do this.
上帝 Katie 你以为我要离开你
Jesus Christ, Katie. You'd think I'm leaving you.
不 来吧 我知道你在说什么--
No, come on. I understand what you're talking about--
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我以为你明白 但你不明白
I thought you would, but you don't.
这就是卵黄囊
There's the yolk sac,
还有...
and...
心跳在这儿
there's the heartbeat.
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
还要长很久
It has a long way to go.
是的
It does.
但会很快
But it happens fast.
有多快?
Uh, how fast?
你们下次来做B超的时候
Well, by your next ultrasound
你们就能看到小胳膊小腿了
you'll see the beginnings of arms, and legs,
还有心脏 在你准备好前
and the heart, and before you know it,
宝宝就会让你整晚不得安睡
it will be keeping you up at night.
非常难以置信
It's pretty incredible.
所以这被称之为生命的奇迹
That's why they call it the miracle of life.
你们想要照相吗?
Do you guys want a picture?
可以拿出去炫耀
Start showing off?
不用了
No, that's all right.
是的 是的 我们要的
Uh, yeah. Yeah, we do.
是的 当然要
Yes. Definitely.
拿好了
There you go.
六周后再见
I'll see you both in six weeks.
- 好的 - 好的 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay, thank you.
真让人难以置信 这个...
That's unbelievable, that that, uh...
有一天会长成我们这样
will be us one day.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系 没人指望你会爱上一颗小米粒
It's okay. No one expects you to fall in love with a grain of rice.
只是
Hon, just
给他点儿时间
give it some time.
是的 给他时间
Oh, give it time.
- 好的 - 来吧
- Oh, okay. - Come on.
是的 我知道
No, I know.
- 我只是-- 我是说 - 我明白
- I just-- I mean, you know. - I know.
我们需要一起经历这些
We'll get through this together.
我会让我们一起经历这些的
I'll get us through it.
嗨
Hi.
- 嘿 宝贝 怎么样? - 很好 你呢?
- Hey, babe. How ya doin'? - Good. How you doin'?
很好 正在安排晚上的活动
Good. Just tryin' to figure out my night.
看到我的短♥信♥了吗?
Did you get my text?
是的 对不起 我当时正忙
Yeah. I'm sorry, I got busy.
那么我们一起吃晚饭?
So we're still meeting up?
我已经吃过了 但我会陪你吃的
I already ate but I'll meet up with you afterward.
好的 好的 我准备出去了
All right. All right, well, I'm gonna go out
所以我去你家等你回来
so I'll just meet you back at your place.
我爱你
I love you.
随便吧...
Anyway...
- 迟些见 - 好的 再见
- I'll see you later. - Okay. Bye.
怎么了?
What?
我还没准备好告诉她
I'm just not ready to tell her.
我不觉得我们需要说 我觉得现在太早了
I don't think we should. I-I think it's too early.
她是你妈妈 Palek
She's your mother, Palek.
你什么时候开始关心我妈妈了?
Since when do you give a shit about my mother?
从她开始成为我们孩子的奶奶起
Since she became our baby's grandmother.
我只是不想看到她那么戏剧化
I just don't want her fuckin' drama.
我不想接受她的拥抱 亲吻的那套
I don't wanna deal with her hugging, kissing bullshit.
我们可以在她将某个故事中间说
We'll throw it in the middle of one of her stories.
- 她可能根本注意不到 - 她一定会注意到的
- She'll barely notice. - Hon, she'll notice.
瞧 如果我有妈妈
Look, if I had a mother,
就算我恨她 我也会想告诉她
I'd want her to know, even if I hated her.
别拿去世的母亲说事
Don't pull
这不公平
the dead-mother card. It's not fair.
我只是说 我会想要让她知道
I-I'm just saying, I would want to tell her.
正如我想告诉你妈妈一样
Just like I wanna tell your mother.
我只是想告诉家人
I just wanna tell family.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
你准备好了吗?
Are you okay?
我想和她说 她太过分了
And I wanted to tell her that she was out of line
但我觉得我不能这么做
but I didn't feel that I could.
我们已经认识这么多年了
We've known each other for so many years
告诉她我的感受
and it just seemed inappropriate and rude,
实在是不适当并且很无理
to tell her what I really felt.
这么做有时很失礼
Th-there's rudeness attached to this movement
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表