剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
牛肉色拉...
The beef salad...
香辣牛肉 是的
the spicy be-- Yes.
棕色的
Uhh, brown.
还要一份咖喱槟榔虾
And one Penang curry, shrimp.
就这些
And that's it.
是的
Right.
对的 好的 谢谢
Right. Okay, thanks.
你在做什么?
Whatcha doing?
看电视 定晚餐
Watching TV, ordered dinner.
定了什么?
Whatcha get?
泰国菜
Thai.
没问题吧?
That's okay, right?
- 是的 - 会不会太辣 或--
- Yeah. - Is it too spicy, or--
不会... 我或许不该吃花生 但...
No... I probably shouldn't have the peanuts, but...
过敏 会让我心烦
Allergies, they say it might upset.
好的 花生我来吃
All right. I'll eat the peanuts.
我想告诉大家
I wanna start telling people.
现在就说?
Already?
你 不会太早吗?
You-- It's not, uh, early?
是的... 是有点儿早 但是...
Well... it is, but...
我还是想说
I still want to.
你知道的 我们已经等了一年了 所以--
You know, we've been waiting for a year, so--
- 是的 - 我想分享这个消息
- Right. - I wanna share it.
我去见了May
I went to see May.
- 你去了? - 是的
- You did? - I did.
为什么?
Why?
这问题真难回答 亲爱的
Well, that's a tough question, sweetie.
她觉得我们需要再去她那儿 一起去
She thinks we need to come back in.Together.
或许你该去
Well, maybe you should go.
我是说 我不需要去...
I mean, I don't...
我没有问题 你有
have the problem with this, you do.
你还记得我们怀不上时候的感觉吗?
Remember how you felt when we couldn't get pregnant.
我现在就这感觉
That's how I feel now.
我们有了问题
Okay, we have a problem,
如果我们想解决这个问题
and if we want that problem solved,
你就需要和我一起去
you need to come in with me.
- 我不能独自坐那儿 - 好吧
- I can't sit there alone again. - Okay.
我 我们能不能 能不能
I'm-- Can we just, can you just, can we just--
我... 我只想和你在一起 真的
I- I... I just wanna be together with you, I do.
我还 还不能这样做
I'm not-- I'm not really into it.
我不知道 我...
I don't know, I'm...
不能 对不起
not-- Sorry.
好的 我需要你 真的
Okay. I want you, I really do.
是的 我不能...
Yeah. Well, I don't...
要你 现在
want you, right now.
好吧 你觉得什么时候想要我?
Well, when do you think you're gonna want me?
我不知道
I don't know.
噢 天哪 真看不得你这样
Oh, my God, I can't watch you do that.
瞧瞧你自己 你甚至不能踏踏实实吃顿饭
Look at you, you can't even binge properly.
这是习惯 我家里有一半人要么不切
It's habit. Half my family either won't cut their food,
要么是不会切食物
or can't.
我可不怀念这样的时刻
I do not miss that.
你想念他们中的谁吗?
Do you miss any of it?
我想念Tess 我就没见过她了
I miss Tess, I never see her.
她16岁了
Oh, well... she's 16.
她男朋友如何? 叫什么 Chris?
How's her boyfriend? What's his name, Chris?
叫Sam Chris是上上个了
Sam. Chris was two boyfriends ago.
天哪
God.
你有没有想过他们 你明白的...
You ever think that they're, you know...
还没 她是这么告诉我的
Not yet. That's what she's telling me.
我可不能接受这些
I am so not ready for that.
好吧 准备好吧 你离开了两周
Well, get ready. You're like, two weeks away.
我知道的 相信我 我明白
I know. Believe me, I know.
我怀念那些简单的日子
I miss when it was simple.
- 你有没有想过要一个... - 没有想过
- Do you ever think about having... - No.
不 从没想过
No, don't even.
什么意思? 你甚至不知道我问的什么
What do you mean, you don't even know what I'm saying.
是的 我知道 这是一个阶段 会过去的
Yes, I do. It's a phase, it will pass.
不 不是的 你知道的...
No, it won't, you know...
我还不是很确定自己想要什么
I'm not really even that sure that I wanted to, I mean...
我真的想再要一个小孩
I really wanna have another baby.
Katie...
Katie...
- 什么? - 你和Dave谈了吗?
- What? - Have you talked to Dave?
好吧...
Well...
还没
not yet, no.
你要知道 你们要做♥爱♥才能怀孕
You do realize you have to have sex to get pregnant.
是的 我明白
Yes, I do realize that.
那你们做了吗?
And are you?
是的 还没有 但是你知道吗
Well, not yet, but, you know,
我们更靠近彼此了 而且--
we're getting close, and--
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你说这话什么意思?
What do you mean,
意思就是我们正靠近彼此
"What does that mean?" It means we're getting close.
你们就这样 靠近...
You're like, close...
- 我的意思是这样的 - 你们就这样躺着
- I meant that-- - You're like lying there,
- 是的 理论上是的 - 准备做♥爱♥?
- Okay, literally, in theory. - about to have sex?
- 是的 我们在讨论性 - 噢 天哪
- Yes, we're talking about sex. - Oh, God!
总得有人讨论啊
Someone has to.
周五3点半Madison队将对战Helios队
We have Madison on Friday at 3:30 with Helios.
- 我来跟进 - 最后是周四的上午10点半钟
- I'll do it. - And finally, Minneapolis on Thursday
- Minneapolis队对战McBride队 - 收到
- at 10 a.m. with McBride. - Got it.
好了就这些
Okay, that's it.
你还在等着去伦敦或纽约的机会吗?
You holding out for London or New York?
不 不是的
No, not exactly.
你应该等的
You should.
我现在不适宜出差
Well, I shouldn't be traveling right now.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
- 恭喜你 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
偏偏在这时候
Shitty timing.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
我能在这儿吃三明治吗?
Can I eat my sandwich in here?
当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
发生了什么事? 你看起来 看起来不错
What's been going on? You seem, you seem good.
我感觉棒极了
I'm awesome.
真的? 是什么...
Really? What's the--
昨晚我经历了这辈子最棒的性♥爱♥
Last night, I had the best sex of my life.
跟Sandy?
With Sandy?
不 不是跟Sandy
No, not with Sandy.
当然不是Sandy
Of course not Sandy.
好吧 我很受伤 伙计
Okay. I was hurtin', man. I mean,
真的 我烂醉如泥
really, I was wrecked.
- 对 对 我知道 - 然后她见到我
- Yeah, yeah. I know you are. - And she saw it.
她看到我很受伤 便拯救了我
She saw I was hurtin', and she saved me.
谁?
Who?
Michelle
Michelle.
我们这儿的Michelle?
Our Michelle?
Michelle 外面的那个?
Michelle, out there?
我们在Gorman的办公室里做的 她真淫♥荡♥ 伙计
We did it in Gorman's office. She's nasty, man,
而且她爽死了
and she loves it.
我以为你害怕她
I thought you were scared of her.
我还是怕 但不是敬而远之了
I still am. But in a good way.
我死也想不到她...
I never would've thought of her--
我也是 我是说 她矮小 保守
Me neither, I mean, she's short, she's uptight,
她对我来说太老了
she's way too old for me.
她不是跟我们一样年纪吗?
Isn't she our age?
对 但你知道我什么意思
Yeah, but you know what I mean.
我现在完全明白了 伙计
I totally get it now, man.
那么你是喜欢她 还是...
So you like her, or...
这些女人... 四十岁却猛的像二十岁
These women... 40's the new 20.
外面有一大堆这样的女人
And there's a bunch of them out there.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表