剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
And I hate the way I feel, you know.
真的
I do.
太糟了
It's awful. It's...
天哪 为什么我们再也不能满足生活的现状了呢?
God, why are we not enough anymore?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我老了
I'm old.
我都不认得自己的身体了
I don't recognize my body.
我出去的时候 我都不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am when I go out, when...
男人注不注意我
when men see me or don't see me.
我丢掉了原来的自己
I feel like I've left who I am somewhere,
再也找不回来
and I can't find it.
我是说 以前
I mean, before...
我总是
I was always...
我总是生活的一部分
part of this.
我是你的 是你的妻子 孩子的妈
I was yours, your wife, their mother.
可现在就好象
But now there's like this...
现在我的生活和这一切有个很大的鸿沟
There's like this big separation from all of that and...
我感觉
I feel
完全的迷失了自我
fully and totally lost.
你知道吗?
You know?
而性♥爱♥并不是最重要的问题
And the sex is the least of it, really. I mean,
我来这儿是因为我们不再做♥爱♥了
I came in here because we weren't having sex,
我原以为如果我们有性♥爱♥的话
and I thought that if we could have it,
一切都能恢复正常
then everything would be okay again, but
但是 现在我知道为什么我们不再做♥爱♥了
but now I know why we stopped having sex. And you know what, it's...
你知道吗 不是因为我们都太忙 孩子们的事
It's not because we're busy, and the kids,
也不是我们都太累了
and we're tired...
他说
He said...
我们现在彼此都不了解对方了
we don't even know each other.
你知道吗? 一切都物是人非了
You know? It's all fucking gone.
我
I...
我明白你是谁
I know who you are.
我记得我认识的那个女人
I remember the woman I met.
- 我没有忘记 - 这就是问题
- I haven't forgotten. - That's the problem.
我不想变成你想要的人
I don't wanna be who you see.
那不是我想成为的人
That's not who I want to be.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Well...
我不是突然这样的
I didn't just come out of the box like this.
已经12年了
This is 12 long years
我所做的都不是我想做的
of not always doing what I wanna do either.
有次 一个人告诉我和我丈夫
Someone once told my husband and me
没有任何其他人能介入我们的关系
that no one else could be in our relationship.
我相信是这样的
And I think that's true.
而且我们得有勇气去开心
And also that we had to find the courage to be happy.
这也是真的
And I think that's true too.
咨♥询♥师能做的
The one thing a therapist can do,
也许是在黑暗的生活中点燃一盏希望的明灯
perhaps in times of darkness, is turn the light on.
我一直在聆听
I've been listening to you,
你们也确实取得了些成效
and I think we've accomplished that.
现在的问题是
The trick, now,
不要被这燃起的灯火所眩目
is not to be so stunned by the glare
而想要去熄灭它
that you want to turn it back off.
今天Palek怎么没来? 要工作吗?
Where's Palek today? Did he have to work?
是的
Yeah.
我不想拿这事烦他
I didn't want to bother him with this.
我想我有妄想症了
I am paranoid about all these stuff.
抽筋是正常的 对吗?
Cramping's normal, right?
通常来说是的
Usually, yeah.
我很快地检查一下
I'll just take a quick look.
怎么了?
What?
没事
It's fine.
怎么了?
What?
为什么你不给你丈夫打个电♥话♥呢?
What don't you give your husband a call?
我们还有几项检查要做 好吗?
There's a couple of things we need to check out here, OK?
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
在第一次怀孕中流产是比较常见的
A miscarriage is just somewhat common in first pregnancies.
没有明显的原因
There was no obvious reason for it.
再过一周你的激素分泌会恢复正常
We would recommend a month for your hormones to regulate.
到那时 你们可以再尝试一下
But then, you guys could try again.
我知道这很痛苦
I know how painful this is.
非常遗憾
I'm very sorry.
不用
Don't.
- Carolyn... - 走吧
- Carolyn... - Just leave.
你来是因为孩子没了
You're only here because it's gone.
孩子没了 你才来的
That's why you came, because I lost it.
不是的
That's not true.
我不要你来 我不要
Just, I don't want you, I don't need you here.
走吧
Just leave.
好 我带你回去
Okay, I'm taking you home.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello. Hello.
我们...
We...
- 我们来注册结婚 - 好的
- We're here to get married. - Well, good.
250美元
It'll be 250 dollars.
收现金
Cash.
好的
Okay.
我不够了
I don't think I have enough.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我会还给你的 - 好的
- I'll pay you back. - Okay.
好的 可以了
Got it. That's it.
我们要签什么吗?
Do we need to sign anything or...?
我真期望我们没去
I wish we'd never gone.
我们现在该怎么办?
What the hell are we supposed to do now?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
我们渐行渐远了
We were falling apart,
你现在什么也不做了
and you weren't doing anything, so I...
我在试图解决我们的关系
I was trying to help us.
我在试图拯救我们的关系
I was trying to save us.
真有效啊
Well, that really worked.
那离开我吧 Dave
Then leave me, Dave.
离开我吧
Leave me.
去你的
Fuck you.
只要一会儿就好了
It'lle be just a couple of minutes.
我需要找个见证人
I have to get the witness.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你不用待在这 - 我知道
- You don't have to stay. - I know I don't.
我没事
I'm fine.
才不是
No, you're not.
我没事
I'm not.
想要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
来杯茶?
A cup of tea?
苏格兰威士忌?
Scotch?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
这个是今天到的
This came today.
我想你想要看一看的
I thought you might like to see it.
"致Arthur 感谢你的聆听"
To Arthur, for listening,
"致那些有勇气"
and for the men and women who have the courage
"感受生活乐趣的夫妇们"
to be happy.
走开啦
Get out!
你觉得怎么样?
***?
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表