剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我真的不认为你很在乎这个
And I didn't really think that you'd care very much.
你结婚后已经很少来这了
I mean,you're not here very much anymore.
是的 我不介意但是我很惊异
Well,I don't care. I'm just surprised.
你为什么不打算告诉我?
Why wouldn't you tell me?
我可以帮忙啊
I could have helped.
这就是做儿子干的事啊
This is kinda what I do,Mom.
我知道你老婆不喜欢你
I know Caroline doesn't like it when you
花太多的时间和我在一起
spend much time with me.
妈妈 不是这样的
That's not true,Mom.
况且你在她姐姐的地方工作
And you are working on her sister's house.
妈…
Mom...
好吧 这真是... 你告诉爸爸了么?
Okay,it-- Did you tell Dad?
我为什么要告诉你♥爸♥爸?
Why would I tell your father?
他造的房♥子 也许他想要呢
He built the house. He might want it.
那么当初他就应该留在这里
Well,then he should have stayed in it.
他又给我打电♥话♥了
He called me again.
我应该打回去吗 还是...?
Should I call him back,or...?
看 这是你的生活 亲爱的
Well,it's your life,darling,
但是他并没有尽多少父亲的义务
but he's never been much of a father to you.
只有当他方便的时候
Except when it's been convenient to him,
他对我来说也没有尽多少丈夫的义务
and he was certainly not much of a husband to me.
第一次他打电♥话♥来...
You know,the first time he called...
Carolyn 听到留言
Carolyn heard the message,
她以为是我
she thought it was me.
你和你的混♥蛋♥父亲一点也不像
You're nothing like your father.
以后也不会
Never will be.
我知道
I know.
因为我已经三年没有见他了
Since I haven't seen him in over three years.
- 你想他吗? - 不
- Do you miss him? - No.
不
No.
这正说明了他是哪一种父亲
That says a lot about the kind of father he was.
是 我想是的
Yeah,I guess it does.
但是他的确看了我的四场棒球赛
But he did come to four of my baseball games.
是的 他来过一次艺术课
And,yeah,he came to that art class once.
- 他去过? - 是的
- Did he? - Yeah.
你也要咖啡吗?
Do we even want coffee?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
随便你吧
Whatever you want.
你本打算结婚的
You were gonna get married.
还真的这么打算的
You really were gonna do it.
我们在婚礼前三个月就准备礼物
Yeah. No,we were getting presents and had all the plans made.
并计划好一切
Less than three months away.
你看上去干得不错
You seem to be doing okay.
并不是这样的
Yeah,I'm not.
- 你们在一起多久了 - 一年
- How long were you together? - A year.
- 你们呢? - 8个月
- What about you guys? - 8 months.
说点回忆来听听
Pick something.
压力很大啊
That's a lot of pressure.
要不然我给你干什么?
Why do you think I gave it to you?
好吧
All right. Fine.
那么你和Anya到底发生了什么?
So,what happened with you and Anya?
我不知道
I don't know.
当我们一起搬进去的时候
I don't know. When we moved
我们很开心但是后来...
in together we were happy and then...
我们慢慢了解对方
we got to know each other.
很怀念吗?
Do you miss it?
和她在一起?
Being with her?
如果我不再压抑的话
If I let myself.
你很诚实
Well,that's honest.
这个不错
It's a good one.
我要走了
I should go.
我早上要早起
I have to get up early in the morning.
打垒球
Softball.
你玩垒球?
You play softball?
每周六在Memori公园
Memori Park every Saturday.
大概早上十点
About 10 a.m.
取决于前一天晚上那帮家伙乱搞的程度
It depends on how wasted the guys get the night before.
早上10点阿
Ten a.m. Heck.
- 我过去也玩 - 是吗?
- I used to play. - Really?
我在高中之前就像一个专业运动员
I was,like,a total jock until high school.
那后来发生了什么?
And then what happened?
我不知道 我开始做♥爱♥了
I don't know. I started having sex.
我不知道二者不能兼顾
I didn't know that it was one or the other.
是的 起码对我是这样
Yeah,it was for me.
- 为什么? - 不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
做♥爱♥比运动爽多了
Sex is a lot more fun than sports.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
把那个给我
Give me that.
给我啦
Give me that.
有首歌♥我喜欢听
There's a song I wanna hear.
好吧
All right.
放吧
Play it.
什么?
What?
知道吗 我...
You know what,I--
这个ipod里没有我想的那首歌♥
The song I was thinking about isn't in this iPod.
是的 当然了
Yeah. Sure. Cool.
回见
See you around.
我想上你
I wanna fuck.
我没带套子
I don't have a condom.
我有
I do.
你不喜欢吗?
Are you not into this?
好吧
That's all right.
行 没事
It's okay.
快快快快快!
Go,go,go,go,go!
快 继续冲!
Go,keep going!
只有一个出局
Only one out.
不错
Good one.
Josh 你真是棒极了
Josh. That's good. Yeah.
把他们干掉了 对吗? 干得漂亮
Way to send 'em in,huh? Good job.
干得漂亮
Good job,buddy. Good job.
不要 你知道 糖份 咖♥啡♥因♥...
Let's-- Let's-- You know,the sugar,caffeine...
水 你有水吗?
Water? Do you have water?
干得漂亮 过来Justin
Good job. Come on,Justin.
冲啊!
Go,go,go,go!
冲啊 Josh! 冲啊 Josh!
Go,go,Josh! Go,Josh!
加油Justin
Keep going,Justin.
干得好 小家伙
Good job,buddy.
- 漂亮Bruce - 冲啊!
- Good job,Bruce. - Go!
干得漂亮 小伙子们 继续
Okay,guys. Way to go.
很好
Nice.
你们还有手套吗?
Got an extra glove?
你怎么能不戴手套就来玩球?
How do you come play ball without a glove?
我以为你还有一只
I figure you had an extra one.
我们还有多余的手套吗?
Do we have an extra glove in there?
是的 去我包包看看
Yeah. Check my bag.
爸爸会听你们的话的
Dad would listen to you.
你们的关系完全不同
You guys have a different kind of relationship.
这是因为他没有为我们作过任何事
That's 'cause he's not doing anything for me.
我没有要求他做过
Well,I didn't ask him to.
- 他自己提供的 - 不
- He offered. - No,
你让他做的 这就是区别
you let him. That's the difference.
为什么我不应该要求?
Why wouldn't I?
因为那样你就不欠他任何东西了
'Cause that way you don't owe him any-- whatever.
宝贝 我们能去弄点东西吃吗 我饿了
Honey,can we go get something to eat? I'm starving.
- 我好像每个钟头饿一次 - 好吧 马上
- I'm hungry,like,every hour. - Okay. In a minute.
- 你还好吗? - 是的
- You okay? - Yep.
我累了 而且想走了
I'm tired. And I feel a little off.
安装的真烂
It's a terrible installation.
真♥他♥妈♥糟透了
It's fuckin' terrible.
伙计 所以才需要你来
Dude,that's why you need to be here.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表