剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
千万别从海绵宝宝头中间切过去
And make sure you don't go through SpongeBob's head,
因为那是Dashell最喜欢的部分
'cause that's Dashell's favorite part.
而且 要切成很小的方块
And also, they need to be very tiny squares,
而且每块要一样大小
and all need to be even,
否则后果会很严重
or else there'll be hell to pay.
但这是认真的 没错
But seriously, there-- Yeah, yeah.
好吗? 就在那边
Okay? Right there.
好吧
All right.
- 慢慢来 - 就在那边?
- Go easy. - Just over here?
对 对 对 对
Yeah, yeah, right, yeah.
小心拿刀
Yo, hey. Be careful with that.
- 对不起 - 我拿稳了
- Sorry. - I got that.
- 对不起 - 知道吗 为什么不...
- Sorry. - You know what, why don't...
为什么你不去盯着蹦床
Why don't you go supervise the jumper.
好的 要怎么做?
Okay. How do I do that?
只要尽量别让他们吵闹
You know, just keep them from getting rowdy.
不能穿鞋 不能蹦到对方身上 不能翻跟头
No shoes, no jumping into each other. No flips.
- 明白了 - 一次只能几个人玩
- Got it. - Only a couple at a time.
基本上就是避免发生脑震荡 别让他们死掉了
Basically, no concussions. Don't let 'em get killed.
- 对 - 你干的来
- Right. - You can do it.
那天我还想起你们来着
You know, I was thinking about you guys the other day.
是吗 怎么想到的?
Oh yeah, how come?
我不想管闲事什么的
Well, I don't want to seem nosy or anything,
但我只是... 我只是好奇
but I'm just-- I was just wondering
你们是否试过针灸疗法
if you'd tried acupuncture.
没有
No. No.
因为我认识个人 她真的很棒
'Cause, I know someone. She's really great.
实际上...
'Cause actually...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么? 噢... 噢 上帝啊!
What? Oh-- Oh, my God!
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
太棒了
That's terrific.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Tatya 过来 过来
Tatya. Come here, come here.
告诉她
Tell her.
我怀孕了
Well... I'm pregnant.
- 噢 很兴奋吧? - 是的 非常兴奋
- Oh, are you excited? - Yeah. Very.
别跳这么高
Hey, hey. Not so high.
哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus Christ.
没事的
Uhh, it's okay.
好吧
All right.
嗨 伙计
Hey, buddy.
没事的
It's okay.
嗨 嗨 别担心
Hey, hey, don't worry about it.
没关系 没事的
It's all right, it's okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
好吧
All right.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
像这样 这样做 你想跳吗?
Do this, do this. You wanna jump?
你能跳吗? 你能跳吗?
Can you jump? Can you jump?
来吧 喜欢这样吗?
Come on. Like that?
好吗?
Good?
好多了 是不是?
That's better, right?
- 很兴奋吧? - 是的 嗯 是
- Are you excited? - Yeah. Well, yeah.
快看Palek
Look at Palek.
他会是个非常棒的爸爸
He's gonna be such a good dad.
对 他是天生当爸爸的料
Yeah, he's a natural.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
真是惊喜
Surprised.
抱歉我修好了你的马桶
I'm sorry I fixed your toilet.
抱歉我在这件事上那么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I was a jerk about that.
没关系
That's all right.
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
我是爱你
I do.
是吗?
You do?
我说错了吗?
Am I wrong?
那么... 跟我说吧
So... so tell me.
你跟我说
You tell me.
我会的
I will.
我只是觉得你的每段感情里
I just figured since you've probably been told that first
都是人家先对你说
by just about every guy you've ever been with,
所以我给你个机会先说
that I'd give you a shot.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么说吧
So come on.
说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表