剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
Tell Me You Love Me
S01E05
你睡着了吗?
Are you asleep?
能不能不要睡?
Can you not be asleep?
- 为什么? - 因为我睡不着
- Why? - 'Cause I can't sleep.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但我真的很想谢谢你
but I really feel like thanking you.
不 你没必要谢我
No,you don't have to thank me.
我很高兴可以在公众场合...
I'm perfectly happy to masturbate
被一群护士簇拥着手♥淫♥ 这...
in a public place surrounded by nurses,it's...
这完全是我的风格 你知道的
It's totally my thing. You know me.
谢谢你 真心的
Thank you. I mean it.
我们应该让这对小狗暖和起来(指胸部)
Maybe I should warm these puppies up.
- 我们不能让小狗暖和起来 - 为什么不能?
- We can't warm the puppies up. - We can't?
不可以 这是重点
No. That's the whole point.
我们不可以
We can't.
不 说真的
No,seriously.
不 说真的 我们不可以
No,we seriously can't.
完全明白 我理解
Totally. I know.
不 因为这会使得前功尽弃
No,'cause it'll jeopardize everything,
我们不可以
so we just can't.
完全明白 我理解
Totally. I know.
宝贝 我们不可以 不
Babe,we can't. No.
- 好吧 - 不 我们得停下
- Okay. - No. We have to stop.
- 好吗 - 好吧 停下
- Right. - Okay,we do.
- 说真的 - 好吧
- Seriously. - All right.
是你把我吵醒的
You fuckin' woke me up.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
有人看见你吗?
Did anybody see you?
我讨厌发生那种事
I hate when that happens.
老天 我不知道
My God. I don't know.
这很有趣
It was funny.
那么上星期怎么样?
So last week?
我觉得有点... 不知道该怎么说
I felt a little... l lost.
失陪一阵 很抱歉
Excuse me. I'm very sorry.
不 没关系
No. It's okay.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hi
怎么了?有问题吗?
What is it? What's wrong?
出什么事了?
Did something happen?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
没事 一切都很好
Nothing. Everything's fine.
很好 只是 我...
It's fine. It's just I...
- 我决定要来 - 为什么?
- I just decided to come. - Why?
我们共同经历了所有的事情 我...
You know,we've done everything together and I just...
不想她一个人面对这个
I didn't want her to do this alone.
进来吧
Come in.
我正告诉她今天进门的时候绊了一脚
I was just telling her I tripped coming in here today.
- 你没事吧? - 没事 我只是觉得很傻
- You okay? - Yeah,I just felt stupid.
这次尽量不要对她大喊大叫
Try not to scream at her this time.
我上次没有喊叫 不是吗?
I didn't scream last time,did I?
我上次大叫了吗?
Did I yell?
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you came back.
不管出于什么理由 你的出现
Showing up,for whatever reason,
是一种很积极而且很难得的行为
is a very positive and difficult thing to do.
我们来谈谈没人愿意谈的话题
So let's talk about what nobody wants to talk about.
毕竟这是个心理治疗
After all,this is therapy.
我们来吧
Let's do it.
我知道你们好一段时间没做♥爱♥了
I know you haven't been sexual for a while,
而且我知道这对Katie来说很困难
and I know it's been difficult for Katie.
- 对你来说困难吗? - 是的
Has it been difficult for you? - Yeah
对已婚夫妇来说
For married couples,
不做♥爱♥不是一个新鲜话题
not having sex is not a new subject
也许你们已经知道了
as you probably know.
事实上 这个数字已创下纪录
In fact,it's reached record numbers.
当然我们可以探讨它的表面原因
And certainly there are obvious issues that we can discuss.
其中最多夫妇提出的一个
One of the many things that couples cite
障碍便是时间
as an obstacle is time.
或缺乏相处的时间
Or lack of time together.
所以我想向你们提个建议
So I'd like to make a suggestion.
我们付你钱正是为了这个 对不对?
That's what we're payin' you for,right?
正式比赛前的练习
Some practice before the game.
好极了 我们来听听
Great,let's hear it.
给你们的卧室装把锁
Put a lock on your bedroom door.
如果已经装了的话 把它用上
Or,if you already have one,use it.
对你们自己说
Say to yourselves that this is a choice
这是你为自己
that you wanna make
为了你们的关系所作的选择
for yourselves,for your relationship.
把门锁上
Put the lock on the door
每天花些时间
and spend a few minutes every day
在卧室里单独相处
in the bedroom alone together.
我没有冒犯的意思 但是...
Look,no offense,but...
你才认识我们几个小时 对不对?
you've known us what, a couple hours,right?
我们可不是这样的人
And that just isn't who we are.
怎么? 把孩子锁在外头?
What? Lock the children out?
这和你们的孩子一点关系也没有
This has nothing to do with your children.
这是你们为你们的关系作出的选择
This is a choice that you're gonna make for your relationship.
你们已经把11年的时间都给了孩子
Look,you've devoted 11 years to your children,
每天留给对方半小时
Give each other half an hour a day.
这是卵巢内滤泡
There's the follicle.
发育得不错 大小适中
Looks great. Beautiful size.
下一步类似做柏氏涂片 好吗?
This next part is just like a pap smear,okay?
没问题吧?
You all right?
我要把这根导管...
I'm gonna put the catheter in...
顺着你的子♥宫♥颈...
through your cervix...
探入你的子♥宫♥
into your uterus.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- You doin' all right? - Fine.
看起来非常不错
This looks really good.
非常好
Very good.
好 好 我听见了
Well. Well,I've been told.
好 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
好了 注射进去了
Okay,it's goin' in.
这只要一分钟左右 好吗?
This'll just take a minute or so,okay?
- 你还好吗? - 好极了
- Doin' all right? - Great.
那么说 在这几百万
So out of all these millions
又几百万又几百万的精♥子♥里面
and millions and millions of sperm,
至少有一颗能上垒得分
at least one should score,
不是吗?
don't you think?
说的没错
That's the idea.
好了 行了
Okay. That's it.
好极了
Great.
你做得非常好
You did very well.
有多好?
Like,but how well?
你认为我们有多大的机会?
What do you think our chances are?
情况很好
They're good.
有多好? 超过百分之50?
Like,how good? More than 50 percent?
呃 这很难说
Well,that's hard to say.
但一切看来都很好
But everything looked really good.
我发现你的子♥宫♥有轻微移位
I did notice that your uterus was slightly tilted
但这并不代表什么
but that doesn't mean anything,
你的生理结构本是如此
that's just how you're built.
你可以四肢贴床
You may wanna get on
保持这个动作10分钟
all fours for the next 10 minutes.
大部分医生都说照不照做无所谓 但做了又没啥损失
Most doctors say it doesn't matter but it can't hurt.
就像这样?这样?
Like,just like this? Right here?
宝贝 能帮帮忙吗?
Honey,could you help?
好 对不起 来吧
Yeah,sorry. There we go.
- 这样? - 没错
- Like this? - You got it.
- 好了 祝你们好运 - 谢谢你
- Okay. Good luck,you guys. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
会不会觉得很奇怪?
Did it feel weird?
- 是的 - 真的 怎么个怪法?
- Yeah - Really,how?
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表