剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我不知道 像是科学探秘节目
I don't know,just,like,demystified.
我很高兴我们做到了
I'm glad we did it.
我也是
Me too.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
这是我听过最愚蠢的建议
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
是的 没错
Yeah,it is.
你有什么想法?
But what do you think?
我不知道 对我来说 这是一个过程
I don't know. To me,it's a stretch.
是的 我明白
Yeah,I know.
- 我得走了 宝贝 - 好吧
- I gotta go,honey. - Okay.
你拿了还是没拿?
Do you have it or not?
没有 我说过了 我没拿
No. I told you I didn't.
那到哪儿去了?
Then where is it?
你以为我是什么人?
What do you think that I am?
跟踪狂?
Some kind of stalker?
看在做♥爱♥分上 我不会闯进去的
I'm not gonna break in,for fuck sake.
为什么一把钥匙对你来说这么重要?
But why is it so important to you to have your fucking key?
因为这是我家的钥匙
Because it's the key to my apartment
我想把它要回来
and I want it back.
这全是扯淡
This is such bullshit.
我要工作了 好吗?
I have to work,okay?
- 这是什么颜色? - 黄色
- What color is it? - Yellow.
黄色
Yellow.
等下
Hold on.
别哭
Hold on.
嘘 别哭
Shoot. Hold on.
嘿 宝贝
Hey,babe.
嗨 不 我--我没把它拿回来
Hi. No,I-- I didn't pick it up.
你今天就要吗? 因为--
You need it today? Because--
我还没付钱
I didn't pay.
别哭 他--
Hold on,he's--
我们非得和你--?
Do we have to ride with your-- ?
我们非得和你姐姐还有她的孩子一起去兜风吗?
Do we have to ride with your sister and her kids?
别... 别哭 他.... 我回头打给你
Ho...Hold on,he's...I'll call you back.
别哭 Garret
Hold on,Garret.
妈咪在家 妈咪在家
Mommy's at home. Mommy's at home.
来 我们走吧
Come on,let's go.
- 对不起我迟到了 - 没关系
- Sorry I'm late. - It's okay.
周末我真不想去那种地方
I didn't wanna deal with that place on Saturday.
排了4小时的队就为了买♥♥一个开瓶器
Four hours to stand in line and buy a can opener.
给你
Here.
你买♥♥了那把锁
You got it,the lock.
不一定要装上去
I don't have to put it on,
我可以把它退回去
I can take it back.
没关系 我们可以留下它...
You know,we'll keep it and...
- 好 我-- - 是的
- Great,I-- - Yeah.
我不再做♥爱♥了
I'm quitting sex.
我能叫一客法式薯条吗?
Can I get an order of French fries?
我不再做了 我说真的
I'm quitting. I'm serious.
我很冷静
I'm sober.
今天是我头一天正式冷静下来
Today is my first official day of being sober.
为什么? 你喜欢性♥爱♥
Why? You love sex.
不 我不喜欢
No,I don't.
是我需要过性生活 但它却毁了我的生活
See,I need it and it's fucking ruining my life.
我不知道你怎么能把它怪到性的头上
Well,I don't know why you're blaming sex.
因为它把一切都毁了
'Cause it ruins everything. Look,
好的性生活掩盖了两性关系不好的一面
good sex just hides everything that's bad about a relationship.
那就过不好的性生活呗
Well,then have bad sex.
过好的性生活 操 我不知道
Okay,have good sex. Fuck I don't know.
你和心理治疗师谈过吗?
Have you run this by your shrink?
她同意我的看法
She'd agree with me.
操 也许我该这么做
Fuck,maybe then I should do it.
净化自己 从性上净化自己
Like,have a cleanse. Like,a sex cleanse.
她是什么样的人?
What was she like? Was she firm?
有点 稍微有点严厉 但人挺好的
Kinda. Little bit intimidating,but nice.
我要一个全面的描述
I wanna full description.
我想象我的姐妹坐在这里
I just wanna imagine my sister sitting there,
服服帖帖的样子
just submissive.
我有多糟糕啊
How fucked up am I
我想你应该去看她
I think you should go see her.
我想去 但她不会让我去的
I'd like to but she wouldn't have me.
我蛮喜欢这种老派人的
I kinda like all these old school
体育迷 明白我意思吗?
sports guys,you know that I mean?
他们盯着体育比赛的眼神 就像--
The way they look at sports,it's like--
你看他们 和看我们的眼神完全不一样
Look at 'em,it's a totally different way than they look at us.
发自一种截然不同的热爱 -是的
- How we doin' over here? - Yeah.
他们真幸运
They're lucky.
我不知道你为什么这么想结婚
I don't know why you're so intent on being a couple.
结婚有什么好的?
Like,what's so great about it?
你在乎的一切都维系在一段长久的
It's like all you care about is being stuck
关系上面
in some long-term thing.
我是说 为什么?
I mean,why?
你这是什么意思 为什么?
What do you mean,why?
因为我想和某个人在一起
Because I wanna be with someone.
我想和某个人共同度过我的余生
I wanna spend my life with someone,all right.
这就是我想要的
That's what I want.
你和那些人没什么两样
You're as retro as these guys.
嫁给他们其中一个得了
Marry one of them.
嘿 我去洗澡
Hey,I'm gonna have a shower.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
她不在
She's not in here.
我知道 所以我才会来
I know. That's why I am.
你来拿你的钥匙?
Came to get your key?
和钥匙没有关系
It's not about the key.
我可不这么想
Yeah,I didn't think so.
我只是来拿她留给我的一些东西
I'm just here getting some stuff she left for me
因为我们一见面的话就会...
because if we see each other,
吵起来
we're just gonna... fight.
没错 不 我知道
Yeah. No,I know.
我也刚经历过这种事
I just went through that.
这不好笑 伙计
- It's not fun,man.
不 我说的是真的
No,it isn't.
嘿 你想喝一杯吗?
Hey,you wanna get a drink?
我怕你会下药
I thought you were 'toxing.
没错 我会
I am. I was.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我给你这个面子吧
I'm doin' you a favor.
好吧
All right.
今晚?
Tonight?
加油 我出的力都比你多了
Come on,I'm pulling harder than you are.
是的 我把力气省下来
Yeah,well,I'm just saving up
好等会把它推回去
for when we move it back in a minute.
好了 这床以后就呆这了
All right. The bed stays right here.
法律又没规定它非得靠着墙不可
There's no law that says it has to be against the wall.
我们可以幻想我们在某个小岛上
We can just pretend we're on an island somewhere.
午餐的事怎么样?
So how was lunch?
- 我取消了 - 为什么?
- I cancelled. - Why?
- 不想去 - 为什么?
- Didn't wanna go. - Why not?
你为什么要逼我这么做?
Why are you pushing me to do this?
因为我想让事情结束
Because I want it to be over.
- 已经结束了 - 你之前也这么说过了
- It is over. - You said that before.
我说真的
And I meant it.
第一次
The first time,
当你和他一起回来
when you came back from being with him,
你告诉我 这不会再发生了
you told me it would never happen again,
但却不然
but it did.
只有一次
Once more.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表