剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
不 宝贝 不是那样的
No,honey,I didn't. Not like that.
没关系 事实嘛
It's okay. It's true.
我预约了Cohen医生
I made an appointment tomorrow
明天带Isabella过去
for Isabella with Dr. Cohen.
行
Good.
你需要我过去吗?
Do you want me to go?
好啊 可是你不是要工作?
Yeah,but don't you have to work?
是啊 但我... 能搞定
Yeah,but I... I can figure it out.
你确定?
You sure?
恩
Yeah.
我确定
I'm sure.
不知道Isabella愿不愿意让我过去 但...
I don't know if Isabella would really want me in there,but...
我希望你过去
I do.
你... 要我顺便带什么回去吗?
You... need anything on my way home?
不需要
No.
好 待会见
Okay,see you.
怎么了?
What happened?
不知道 生活太艰辛了
I don't know. Life got too tough.
和男友吵架了?
Boyfriend trouble?
太多胡萝卜了
Carrot overload.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
- 你不能工作时间找我? - 我知道
- You can't come at me at work,huh? - I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...
I was...
不知道
I don't know.
真的... 对不起
Just... I'm sorry.
我不想因为这事破坏到我们的感情 你明白吗?
I just don't want to lose us in this,you know?
我堕过胎
I had an abortion.
什么时候?
When?
几年前 还在读大学
Years ago. In college.
我想会不会和这个有关系
And I just wonder if there's, like,some connection.
这就是...
That's the reason why...
所以你怀上过孩子?
So you've been pregnant?
是的 有一次
Yeah. Once.
这就是你这一年...
Is that why you've been...
一直责怪我的原因? 就因为...
blaming me this whole year? Is because...
别人让你怀孕了 我却不能?
someone else got you pregnant, so it must be my fault?
不 我没... 我从没这样想过
No. I never... I never thought that.
那你现在告诉我这个 是因为...
So you're telling me now because...
我检查过不是我的问题
I got tested and it's not my fault,
所以可能是你的?
so maybe it's yours?
我告诉你是因为这事让我很难过
I'm telling you because I'm having a hard time living with it,
我... 我想告诉你
and I... I wanted to share it with you.
那孩子如果活着 有几岁了?
How old would the kid be now?
10岁了
Ten.
再见到你很高兴 Isabella
It was very good to see you again,Isabella.
宝贝 爸爸在候诊室
Honey,Daddy's in the waiting room.
找他陪你去玩具店逛逛 好吗?
Why don't you get him and you guys can raid the toy chest,okay?
不太正常 对吧?
This is not normal,is it?
10岁是小了点 但这样的例子很多
Ten is young, but we are seeing it more and more.
初潮的平均年龄已从14岁下降到12岁
The average age for menstruation has dropped from 14 to 12.
天啊 我都快16了才来
Jesus,I was almost 16.
还会降到更小的
It'll probably continue to drop.
我们的牛奶 肉 塑料包装 水瓶
Too many environmental estrogens in our milk,meat,
都含有太多雌性激素
plastic wrap,water bottles.
人们摄入雌性激素比以前多了
Men have more estrogen than ever before,
女性患乳腺癌的机率也升高了
and women have more breast cancer than ever before.
这听上去像恐怖片
It's like a horror movie.
这没那么糟
It's not that bad.
Isabella 会没事的
Isabella will be fine.
谢谢 Cohen医生
Thanks,Dr. Cohen.
Palek呢?
Where's Palek?
他还在工作 他一忙完就过来
He's stuck at work. He'll join us as soon as he can.
- 你需要等他吗? - 不
- Do you want to wait for him? - No
不用等了
We don't have to.
好的
Okay.
那么怎么样了?
So,what's going on?
没什么进展
Not much.
我在Rite Aid迷路了
I lost in Rite Aid.
蓝色的细线(验孕棒的指示线)
Thin blue line.
我的那只没有
Or in my case,no blue line.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没有我遗憾
Not as much as I am.
当然
Well,that's true.
Palek有什么反应?
How does Palek feel?
他很不安
He's upset.
他没有我那么不安
He's not as upset.
这不是小事 但是...
It's a big deal,but...
也不算那么严重
not that big a deal.
我想Palek非常在乎
I think Palek cares very much.
是的 看得出来
Yeah,you can tell.
我的意思是 他很在意 但是...
I mean,he cares,but...
他可以继续考虑其他的事情 你知道吗?
He can think about other things,you know?
书籍 建筑 音乐 聚餐 而我不行
Books and buildings and music and dinner. I can't.
当我告诉他
When I told him,
- 他很不开心... - 你是告诉他的?
- he was sorry... - You told him?
你们不是一起测的?
You didn't take the test together?
不是
No.
你知道 当你把人拒之门外
You know,it's very hard when you...
却再要求他们和你在一起 是很难的
shut people out and then ask them to be with you.
是的 我知道
Yeah,I know.
是的 事情变得更糟了
Well,it gets worse.
昨夜我告诉Palek我大学时期
Last night,I told Palek I had an abortion...
做过流产...
when I was in college.
我的意思是 这不是我不能怀孕的原因
I mean,that's not why I'm not pregnant.
我检查过 以后可以怀孕 这两者之间
I've been examined. I'm fine. There's no...
没有联♥系♥ 这只是...
connection. It's just...
Carolyn?
Carolyn?
你还好吗?
Are you fine?
多此一问
Dumb question.
Palek怎么看?
How does Palek feel?
他不在这里 那么你来告诉我
He's not here,so you tell me.
他不接我电♥话♥
He's ignoring my calls.
- 是吗? - 是的 看
- Is he? - Yeah,watch.
你好 我是Palek 有事请留言
Hi,this is Palek. Leave a message.
他没有来我不怪他
I don't blame him for not being here.
这事我自己的问题 你知道吗? 我必须...
This is my thing,you know? I have to...
自己扛过去 我必须找到...
get over it. I have to find a way to...
解决的办法 否则我无法继续生活
get past it,so I can move forward.
独自承担这一切对你来说是非常艰难的
It's a tough trip to take on your own.
这么多年我一直都是这样
I've done it my whole life.
也许你应该有所改变
Maybe you're ready to stop.
也许吧
Maybe.
他们真的把我吓坏了Dave
They really scared the crap out of me,Dave.
亲爱的 那是他们的工作
Honey,that's their job.
他们必须要告诉你所有的有害物质 以免官司上身
They have to tell you all the bad stuff so they don't get sued.
不仅仅是塑料和所有我们吃的东西
Not only is it all the stuff that we eat
而且包括他们看到的所有东西
and the plastic but it's what they see.
比如性 裸体
You know,the sex,the nudity.
那些出发性幻想和青春期躁动的东西
That triggers sexual thoughts, and that triggers puberty.
只是一段时间而已
That's a stretch.
我们控制所有她接触到的东西
We control what she's exposed to
但是还是不行
and still it's bad.
我对这些不了解 亲爱的
I don't know about that,honey.
这些东西到处都是
That stuff is everywhere.
我要去工作了
I gotta go to work.
不 她差不多完事了
No,she's almost done.
他很可爱 噢 天啊
He is so cute. Oh,my God.
好吧 我去试试
Okay,I'm gonna try.
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表