剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
我是说...
I mean,'cause...
我本来得去...
I'm supposed to be...
得去见她的
Meeting her.
那太糟了
Mmm. That is so fucked up.
我知道 我也是这么说的
I know it is. That's what I said.
我不知道 也许我们该...
Well,I don't know. Maybe we should...
去见她?
Go see her?
我之前在电♥话♥里也说过了
So like I said on the phone,
我们已经不再尝试了... 所以...
we're no longer trying,so...
我们没必要再来这儿了
There's no reason for us to be here.
除非你要我们来...
Except that you asked us to come in to...
正式结束心理治疗
I guess,break up properly?
任何关系 你们都应该认真对待它的结束
The ending of any relationship should be treated
就像对待其他过程一样
with as much care as any other part.
当然 我希望你们能够
Of course,I believe you...
继续接受辅♥导♥
should continue with therapy.
是吗?
Really?
有必要吗? 我是说...
Why? I mean,we--
我们在这之前挺好的 我们很开心
Before all this,we were fine. We were happy,and...
现在这件事过去了
I think now that we have this behind us,
我们会好起来的
we will be again.
但是 你们损失巨大
Still,you suffered a big loss,
你们得承认
and you need to acknowledge that.
我们承认
We have.
相信我 我们承认了
I mean,believe me,we have.
那好
Good.
对彼此好一点
Be kind to each other.
多给点时间
Give it time.
时间有一种力量...
Time has a way of...
可以治愈...
Healing,uh,the most...
最固执最激烈的感情
stubborn and intense feelings.
我们会的
We will.
还有...
And...
等你们能熬过这段时间
wait until you find your way out of this
能重新回到对方身边
and find your way back to each other.
好的 我们会的
Great. We will.
结束了?
We're done?
好的 再见 多谢
So,okay. Bye. Thanks.
谢谢 对我们帮助很大
Thank you. You've been a big help.
我衷心祝福你们
I wish you all the best.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
挺古怪的
That was weird.
是啊 很怪
Yeah. Completely.
现在你准备去干什么?
What are you doing now?
什么叫我准备去干什么?
What do you mean,what am I doing now?
我得去工作
I'm gonna go to work.
工作?
Go to work?
难得有空 我们可以享受一下 比如...
Free hour,let's use it. Let's--
比如... 吃点冰淇淋之类或者做点别的什么
Let's,uh,go get an ice cream or something.
冰淇淋?
An ice cream?
我不知道 随便什么都可以
I don't know. Something.
我得去工作了
I gotta go to work.
好吧
All right.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- But I love you. - I love you too.
快去工作吧
Go to work!
你要知道
You know,
我真的后悔提议去做心理辅♥导♥了
I really regret having started all of this.
我是说 我从没想过我们能对彼此
I mean,I never thought that we would
说出那样的话来
say those things to each other.
你不能把牙膏挤回牙膏管里(意为覆水难收)
You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube,honey.
是的... 不能
No,you can't.
能把苏打水给我吗?
Can I have a soda?
我提醒过你 我们可能会成为那样的夫妻的
I warned you about becoming one of those couples,
现在你看看吧
and here we are.
拜托 别把这个都怪到辅♥导♥头上
Come on. Don't blame it on going to therapy.
我是说 这些问题都是存在的
I mean,it was always there.
现在只不过是...暴露了出来
Now it's just,you know,coming out.
至少不去的话会好些
Well,it woulda been better if it hadn't.
没事吧 宝贝?
You okay,honey?
你把我说的就像个性♥饥♥渴♥狂一样
You made me sound like some sex freak.
我想要的除了手♥淫♥还是手♥淫♥?
All I wanted to do was masturbate?
那你说我的就好到哪儿去吗?
What about what you said to me,huh?
什么叫你不能忍♥受我的眼神?
You couldn't bear the look in my eyes?
我简直不敢相信 Dave
I mean,I can't believe you said that,Dave.
我要回房♥里了
I'm gonna go to my room.
宝贝 没事的吧?
Hey,honey,everything okay?
宝贝 把Joshie也带回房♥好吧
You know what,sweetie? Why don't you take Joshie with you?
- 我不要 - 该睡觉啦 小家伙
- I don't wanna go. - It's bedtime,buddy.
- 走吧 - 不要
- Come on. - No.
Josh 去吧
Yep,Josh. Come on.
我们可以玩井字游戏 怎么样?
We can play Tic-tac-toe,okay?
谢了 宝贝
Thanks,bud.
你要知道 我用母乳喂养了他们
You know what,the reason that I breast-fed
整整两年半是为了好好保护他们
two and half years ********** protect our children.
要不他们怎么还没得耳部感染的呢?
Why do you think they haven't had ear infections,huh?
你觉得每晚得起来喂他们7 8次
What? You think it's easy getting up six,seven,
是很轻松的事吗?
eight times a night,huh?
不 我知道不轻松可以了吧
No,I'm sure it wasn't easy,
用奶瓶喂又有什么不对了?
What was wrong with giving the kid a bottle?
慢点
Easy.
那是谁来着?
Who's that? Who's this guy again?
我也不清楚 一个朋友吧
I don't know. Another friend.
他喜欢房♥子 我就请他过来看我们的
He loves houses,so I invited him to see ours.
这样吗?
Should we?
我想知道的保姆怎么没跟过来?
My question is what happened to the sitter?
我怎么知道 你问他们去
I don't know. You ask them.
Dashell Hailey
Dashell. Hailey.
是他先的
He started it.
没关系的
It's all right.
我不... 不想对他们太严厉了
I don't-- I don't want to be too tough on them.
不想让他们觉得我不再爱他们是...
I don't want them to think that I don't love them
因为又有了孩子
anymore because of the baby.
不 不准这样! 从家具上下来
No! That is not allowed! Off the furniture.
下来 听妈妈的话
Get down from there. Listen to your mother.
你们现在怎么样了?
Ho-how are you guys doing?
有进展没?
Any progress?
不要!
Stop!
我还是-- ?
Why don't I-- ?
- 是你先的! - Dash 宝贝
- You started it! - Hey,Dash,sweetie.
- 过来这里 怎么了? - 我太无聊了
- Come here. How you doing? - I'm bored.
是吗? 我也是哦
Yeah? Well,me too.
- 你这有电影吗? - 当然
- Do you have any movies? - Yes.
- 别... - 有电影啊
- No-- - We have movies.
- 你们想看什么? - Fairy Barbie(芭比仙女)
- What do you want to see? - Fairy Barbie.
Lego Star Wars(乐高星球大战)!
Lego Star Wars!
不!我只想看那个!
No! That's all I want!
你会慢慢习惯的 相信我
You'll get used to it. Trust me.
- 谁想要饼干? - 我!我要!
- Who wants a cookie? - Me! I do!
- 要说 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Hey,say thank you. - Thank you!
别上楼梯 Hailey! 不准上楼梯 下来
No stairs! Hailey! No stairs. Down!
听妈妈的话
Listen to your mother.
- 过来 - 有饼干吗?
- Come on. - Do we have any cookies?
- 我的天啊 - 是啊
- Jesus Christ. - I know.
他们可不能再要孩子了!
They should not have more kids!
绝对不能
Absolutely not.
我觉得他们给孩子取名字时就是最幸福的时候
I think they peaked when they named them.
然后就一天不如一天了
After that it was all downhill.
我觉得我们算是逃过一劫了
I think we dodged a bullet,hun.
你真这样想?
You think?
光凭今晚的感受的话 是的
Judging by tonight,yeah.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表