剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表
你知道我在乎你 一直如此
And you know that I do,and I always will.
你也知道时间...
And know too that time...
时间...
Well,time...
时间能将最强烈的
Time is able to diffuse even the most...
悲痛
...intense feelings of... grief.
还有爱
And...
都冲淡
...of love.
所以 拜托
So,please...
就将这通电♥话♥当作
...consider this call an expression
我向你表达对你的关怀
of how much I care for you.
和
And,also
承认时间是怎样将我们改变的
an acknowledgement of how time has changed us.
喂
Hello.
嘿 在做什么
Hey,what are you doing?
你说我♥干♥吗呢 我在等着接受心理治疗呢
What do you mean? I'm waiting to go into therapy.
你兴奋不
You excited?
不 不兴奋 我紧张
No,I'm not excited. I'm nervous.
- 为啥 - 因为这事不轻松
- Why? - Because it's not easy.
如果你也在这里 你就会明白的
And you would know that if you were here.
- 我得挂了 - 等下
- Oh,shoot. I gotta go. - Wait.
我得挂了
Hi. I gotta go.
她站在这 看着我呢 我得挂了
She's standing here looking at me. I gotta go.
我爱你 你爱我吗
I love you. You love me?
- 当然 - 告诉我
- Yes. - Tell me.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
拜
Bye.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
上次你们做♥爱♥是怎样的?
So the last time you had sex, what was it like?
不错 不错
It was good. It was good.
我告诉过你 我们向来做♥爱♥都很不错
I mean,I told you, we always had really good sex.
没什么特别的吗
Nothing stands out?
没有...
No,no...
噢
Well...
那天是我们的结婚纪念日
It was... on our anniversary.
那天...
Which was...
...几乎是一年前了
...almost a year ago.
太久之前了 不是吗
That's a long time,isn't it?
视情况而定
That depends.
什么情况?
On what?
要看这一年里发生了什么事情
On what happened in the year.
是啊...
Yeah,well...
...是很长一段时间
...it's a long time.
为什么上次是最后一次
Why was it the last time?
...我不知道
...I don't know.
就是... 突然停止了
Just... stopped.
告诉我
Tell me.
就那样了 我是说...
Well,it just happened. I mean...
起先我们都没有注意到
At first I don't even think that we noticed.
只是...
You know,it was just...
忙孩子 工作 账单 睡觉那些
Oh,there's kids,work,bills,sleep.You know?
然后...
And then...
等我们注意到的时候 已经...
...when we did notice,it just...
发现不去做 比去做来的轻松
It was just easier not to do it... than to do it.
明白吗
You know?
你们仍然亲吻对方吗
You still kiss each other?
当然
Yeah. Yeah,of course.
当然有
I mean,yeah.
很好
Good.
这么说Dave仍然能让你感到性♥欲♥
So Dave still makes you feel sexual,
让你想要做♥爱♥?
makes you feel like you want sex?
没错
Very much. Yeah.
但你们却无法做♥爱♥
But you're not able to.
对
No.
许多终止性生活的夫妇对上♥床♥睡觉心怀恐惧
Many couples who don't have sex dread going to bed.
他们觉得
They find those moments
躺在对方身边
when they lie next to each other
却不碰触彼此的时刻
and they can't touch each other
非常孤单寂寞
very lonely.
是的
Yeah.
Dave有没有问...
Has Dave asked...
...我们都谈论了些什么?
...what we talk about?
有
Yeah.
- 你告诉他了? - 没有
- And you told him? - No.
为什么呢
Oh. Well,why not?
不知道 我可能是想
I don't know. I think I'm just,you know,
要惩罚他不跟我一起来 所以...
punishing him for not coming here with me. So...
又或者你喜欢同他分开的感觉
Or maybe you like the feeling of being separate from him.
也许这让你感到更加坚强
Maybe it makes you feel a little stronger.
没那么绝望
A little less hopeless.
也许
Well,maybe.
我们还不能冒然消除你们间的距离
We can't begin to dismantle that distance...
闯入你和Dave相隔的空间
invade that space between you and Dave
要等到你们俩认识到
...until both of you recognize now
现在的你们是两个性♥欲♥的独♥立♥个体
that you are individual sexual beings.
不是你们刚认识的时候 也不是有孩子之前
Not when you met, not before you had children,
而是现在
but now.
这周能否花时间来想想这个?
Can you spend a little time this week thinking about that?
我宁愿花时间不去想这件事
Yeah,I'd like to spend some time not thinking about it.
Mason?
Mason?
你...
Do you...
你还跟那个开意大利餐厅的男人交往吗
Do you still see that guy that owns the Italian restaurant?
你还和他上♥床♥吗
Well,did you fuck him over?
能不能让他送些
Okay,could you ask him to send over
特别又美味的菜过来?
something really special and delicious?
对
Yeah.
我不知道 随便他想送什么
I don't know. Whatever he wants.
不要嫩煎小牛肉
No piccata.
不要小牛肉
No veal.
不要白汁的 但... 随便他想送什么
No white sauce. But... whatever he wants.
好
Cool.
你为什么刚好要在我去进行心理治疗前打给我
So why did you call me right before I want into therapy,
而现在你却不问发生了什么
but now you don't ask me anything about what happened?
是你的事
It's your thing.
不是的
No it's not.
是我们的事
It's our thing.
不
No,it isn't.
所以你才给我买♥♥辆车 对吗
That's why you bought me the car,isn't it?
- 什么? - 所以你才现在买♥♥给我
- What? - That's why you bought it now.
你知道有没有你我都会继续治疗
You know I'm gonna do this with or without you,
这让你抓狂了
and that just freaks you out.
亲爱的 那辆车散架了好多年了
Honey,that car has been falling apart for years.
不 J 你看?
Oh,no. J... See?
这是我所惧怕的
This is what I was afraid of.
你进去大谈特谈我们的事
You go in there and you start talking about us,
结果所有事情都别有含义了
and suddenly everything means something else.
因为事实如此
Because it does.
- 什么? - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
我们的婚姻有麻烦了 Dave
We're a mess,Dave.
面对吧
Face it.
我们爱着彼此 我爱你
We love each other. I love you,
但我们就是一团糟
but we are a mess.
就这样 我们不买♥♥车了
That's it. We're not getting the car.
说的好像买♥♥不买♥♥都由你决定似的
Like that's your decision to make. That's not your decision to make.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 两位今天好吗
- Hi. - How are you two today?
很好 你呢
Great. How are you?
我也是 谢谢 好极了
Good,thanks. Wonderful.
那么... 准备买♥♥辆车吗
So... ...ready to buy a car?
我们有相当好的付款提议
Yeah,great financing to offer.
进来吧 我准备好了
So,come on in,I'm ready for you.
剧集 | 说你爱我(2007) | 导航列表