剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You're not gonna kill me.
你不会杀了我的
And you're not gonna catch me.
你也不会抓我的
Not you.
你不会
Not Peter. And not the Calaveras.
皮特不会 骷髅帮不会
There's enough yellow wolfsbane
黄附子草可以在回去之前
to keep Peter out for the trip back.
一直让皮特不能变形
But be careful.
但还是要小心
You're really going with them?
你真要跟他们一起走吗
I made a deal with the Calaveras weeks ago.
几周前我和骷髅帮达成了协议
They'll leave you alone.
他们不会再来找你们了
All of you.
你们所有人
But only if I help them catch Kate.
前提是我帮他们抓到凯特
What if you can't?
如果你抓不到怎么办
I'll find her. Someone has to.
我会找到她的 总有人做得到
So you're not really a U.S. Marshal, are you?
你不会真是联邦司法警♥察♥吧
I was.
我以前是
But I spent too long looking for one person.
但我为了找一个人花了太长时间
It's hard to keep a job when part of it becomes an obsession.
太痴迷一件事就很难保住工作
Who were you after?
你在抓谁
All I know is a code name.
我只知道一个代号♥
The Desert Wolf.
荒野之狼
Dad, you smell terrible.
爸 你臭死了
Yup. You do too.
你也是
Hi, Malia.
你好 玛丽亚
I'm just so glad you're both safe.
很高兴你们都安然无恙
Hey, what do you say we get outta here, get something to eat?
我们出去吃点东西怎么样
Great. I'm starving. Okay.
太棒了 我饿死了 好
Yo, Daddy?
老爸
What's your favorite food? Pizza.
你最喜欢吃什么 披萨
Dad?
爸
Bring me back a slice?
帮我带一块行吗
The shard of obsidian that you brought back, Kira.
你带回来的黑曜石碎片 吉良
There's a reason you kept it.
让你留着是有原因的
And a reason your father took the liberty
你父亲把它改造了
of making an alteration to it.
也是有原因的
Do you know what it is?
你知道这是什么吗
A tail.
尾巴
Your first.
你的第一条尾巴
Then Stiles said that Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico
斯泰尔斯说斯科特和吉良被困在墨西哥了
which was why they missed the game.
所以他们错过了比赛
So we went down to Mexico
所以我们开车去墨西哥
to drive them back from Mexico
把他们从墨西哥载回来
and that's why we all missed practice.
所以我们都错过了训练
'Cause...
因为...
We were all in Mexico.
我们全都在墨西哥
Yeah.
当然了
You took Kira on a date to Mexico?
你带吉良去墨西哥约会吗
It was our first real date.
第一次正式约会嘛
In Mexico?
在墨西哥吗
They wanted to do something special.
他们想做些特别的事情
Okay. I believe you.
好吧 我相信你们
Really? Absolutely not.
真的吗 才怪
But I've had experiences south of the border
以我的经验谈 国境以南那边人
that would knock the genitals off you boys.
足够把你们的小鸡鸡都扯掉
Still, let me be clear to you two.
我跟你们说清楚
This kid's the best talent I've seen in years.
这孩子是我近年来见过最有天赋的
So he's your responsibility now.
所以现在把他交给你们了
You boys are gonna stick together.
你们要团结
You're gonna look out for each other.
关心彼此
And you're gonna have each other's backs.
互相支持
You got it?
懂了吗
We got it.
懂了
This used to be on a hard drive.
这本来是在硬盘上的
But we eventually decided it might be a good idea
但我们还是觉得打印一份
to have a hard copy around.
可能也不错
So we put it in a book.
所以我们做成了一本书
What is it?
这是什么
It's called the Bestiary.
这是恶魔典籍
Whatever you are,
不管你是什么
it might be in here.
应该能在里面找到
I'd like to help you figure it out.
我想帮你找到真实的自己
You actually think this is gonna hold me?
你们真以为这样就能关住我吗
You think you can shoot me up with wolfsbane,
你们以为给我注射附子草
make me docile and weak,
就能让我驯服虚弱得
and I won't find a way out?
找不到出去的办法吗
It's not just the wolfsbane.
不只是附子草
It's the mountain ash wood framework of the cells.
这房♥间都是花楸木建成的
It's all around us.
身边全都是
Who the hell are you?
你是哪位
I could tell you.
我可以告诉你
But it's easier if I just show you.
但你还是自己来看看吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表