剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Terrible.
糟糕透顶
Horrifying.
可怕至极
Pathetic.
令人可悲
Unbelievably pathetic.
难以置信的悲哀
Is that everyone?
没人了吗
Yep, that's everyone.
是的 没人了
I got ya.
我扶你
Who came in first?
谁跑了第一
He isn't human.
他绝对不是人
What is he? Like a were-cheetah?
他是啥 猎豹吗
Does it even exist? Is that a thing?
有这种生物吗
I think he's just that good.
我想他只是很出色罢了
I'm gonna puke, take me somewhere.
我要吐了 扶我去别处
Okay, come on.
好的 走吧
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Me? Nothing.
我吗 没事
You reek of anxiety. And it's distracting.
你满脸焦虑 我都没法专心看书了
What's going on?
到底出啥事了
Scott and I sort of had this thing happen.
斯科特和我发生了点事
But it wasn't much of a thing.
但也不是什么大事
And I'm starting to think it never was anything
我觉得会不会是我
at all.
想多了
What do you want it to be?
你希望是怎样
More.
我希望更上一层
You know, maybe he's only good in goal.
也许他只擅长守门
You know, just totally useless on the rest of the field.
其他位置一窍不通
Yes!
好样的
Maybe he's just perfect at everything. I hate this kid!
也许他就是什么都擅长 我恨这家伙
You don't have to hate him.
你不用恨他
The team needs new players.
队伍需要新人
What about a new team captain?
如果他成了新队长呢
Nice, McCall. Hey, Garrett...
好球啊 麦高 加雷特
Shut up!
闭嘴
Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team?
队长难道不应该是球技最好的人吗
Or good?
至少是不错
Dude, what is going on with you?
兄弟 你怎么了
I don't know. I'm having a really off day.
我不知道 我今天状态很差
Off day? You were dying out there!
状态差 你简直是在挣扎
I feel actual physical pain watching you.
我看你投球都觉得蛋疼
I didn't see you make any shots.
你可是一次都没把球扔进去
Yes, that is because I'm terrible, though, Scott.
是啊 因为我球技本来就烂 斯科特
You... You are the Alpha.
你可是阿尔法狼
Not on the field. I'm a human on the field.
在球场上不是 在球场上我只是普通人
Well, human you is kind of sucking at the moment.
普通人版的你表现真是够烂
So do you think there is any way
你有没有考虑过
you can use just like a little tiny bit of wolf power?
稍稍利用一下狼人力量呢
It's cheating.
那是作弊
I know it is!
我当然知道
It's just I hate seeing this little
我只是讨厌看到
freshman come in and steal all your glory
这新人一来就偷走了你的所有荣誉
after you worked your tushie off. I hate it.
你明明付出了那么多努力 我很不爽
He's not going to steal all the glory.
他不会偷走我的所有荣誉
Yes! Hot damn! Yeah!
好球 太屌♥了
Hustle!
动作快点
McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks.
麦高和斯蒂林斯 拿上长杆
You're covering goal for two-on-ones.
你们要在二对一训练里做防守方
Let's go! Line it up!
开始 排好队形
We still don't know if he's a werewolf, too.
我们仍然不知道他是不是狼人
And if he is, he'd just be cheating.
如果他是 那他就作弊了
And we'd just be cheating the cheater.
我们要以彼之道还施彼身
But he's not. I'd know.
但他不是
I'd be able to catch a scent or something.
否则我能感觉到气味什么的
Maybe you need to get closer.
也许你应该靠近些
I think I'm about to get my chance.
我想我就要得到机会了
That's my boys!
太棒了
Those two are like sons to me.
那两人就是我亲儿子
Yes!
好球
That's how you do it!
你们就该这么做
That's how it's done!
球就该这么打
That was luck!
那是撞大运
Oh, no, Malia. Don't get involved.
不 玛丽亚 别掺和了
Do-over!
再来一次
Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is a practice.
宝贝 没有第二次 这只是训练
Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles.
我赌斯科特和斯泰尔斯十元钱
I'll take that action.
那就跟你赌一次
Hey! Get back in there, Liam.
回来 利亚姆
Don't move! Don't touch him!
别动 别碰他
I'm okay, Coach. I'm all right.
我没事 教练 我没事
I think it's my leg.
我的腿不对劲
I think we better get him to the nurse.
我想我们应该带他去检查一下
You guy's take a lap.
你们去跑圈
Run around... Start running around the field!
跑圈 绕着球场跑圈
Stupid!
蠢货
Wow! Nice catch.
接得好
Throw it back.
把球掷回来
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Someone ask her if she's ever played lacrosse.
谁问问她是不是以前打过长曲棍球
Beacon County Sheriff's Department!
比肯县警♥察♥
This is a crime scene. Show yourself.
这里是犯罪现场 快出来
There's nothing in here about Kate.
这里没有任何有关凯特的东西
This killer used an axe.
凶手用了一把斧子
Actually, he used a military tomahawk.
事实上 他用的是军用战斧
That's not in this report.
这份报告里没写
I know.
我知道
Are you going to tell me what else you know?
能告诉我你还知道什么吗
Not yet.
暂时不行
'Cause I don't really know much.
因为我也不是很了解
But you know something.
但你知道一些
Maybe.
或许吧
The problem is the people I need to talk to right now,
问题是现在我要去找的那些人
don't talk to people like you.
不会理像你这样的人
You want me to wait for you?
你想让我等你吗
I want you to trust me.
我想让你相信我
And why would I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
I don't know anything about you.
我对你一无所知
Yeah, well, I know you.
但是我了解你
And I know what you really want.
我知道你真正想要的东西
You want what Kate stole from you.
你想要夺回凯特偷走的东西
It means the true nature of someone is reflected in their eyes.
意思是说眼睛能够展示人的本性
In your case,
而你的本性
the color of your eyes.
看眸色就知道
You get a week.
给你一周时间
Hey, sorry about all that.
真不好意思
We're taking Liam to the hospital.
我们得送利亚姆去医院
It might be a sprain, it could also be a break.
有可能是扭伤 也可能是骨折
It's okay. I get it. We can talk later?
没关系 我明白 以后再谈是吗
And I'm sorry about before.
之前的事我很抱歉
Before before?
之前的之前
When I did that thing in the hallway?
在走廊上发生的事
It's fine. Totally okay.
没事 没有关系
I didn't mean to make things awkward.
我不想让事情变得尴尬
Or weird.
或者奇怪
Really. I'm sorry.
真的 对不起
You know what? I'm not sorry.
你知道吗 我不后悔
Text me later?
一会儿给我发短♥信♥
I would try to explain it, but...
我也想解释 但是
I've never gotten a satisfactory explanation myself.
我自己都没想明白怎么回事
Just an unusual habit of showing up
所以这是你的特别习惯吗
at places where people have been brutally murdered?
习惯于出现在人们被残忍♥杀害的现场
Are you saying I have a reputation?
你是说我是个疯子
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表