剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
They're a lot of cars and trucks out there.
外边聚集了一大堆车
We're doing the best we can.
我们会竭尽全力
Your dad's with them.
你♥爸♥爸也在
Hey, I should probably call him.
我得给他打个电♥话♥
Don't bother.
别打了
They would have shut off any access
他们现在肯定已经掐断了
to all outside communication by now.
我们和外界的一切联♥系♥
No cell service, no WiFi. No one starting a panic.
电♥话♥ 网络 这样就不会引起恐慌
Looks like we're all just going to
我们大家现在只能在这里
have to wait here and see what happens.
静观其变了
How does it begin? With fever.
一开始什么症状 发烧
Then shifting becomes uncontrollable.
然后就自发变身了 无法自己控制
Fangs, claws, even full, unwarranted transformations.
尖牙 爪子 甚至突然完全变身
We moved into the woods when that began.
于是我们就去了森林里
Then it progressed faster and faster.
接着他的症状越来越严重
They couldn't stand.
完全无法忍♥受
But worse than that was this sudden blindness.
更糟糕的是还会突然失明
Total? They couldn't see a thing.
完全失明吗 什么也看不到
From there, they had only a few minutes left.
失明症状一出现 他们也就活不久了
I'm going to be honest, Satomi. We need to get him to a hospital.
我实话实说 里美 得把他送到医院去
That's never really been an option for our kind.
对我们来说 医院并不是好选择
Unless you know something I don't.
除非你知道别的渠道
Not something, but someone.
不是渠道 是一个人
What's that? Naloxone. We need to wake her up.
这是什么 纳洛酮 要让她醒过来
I thought you said she needed to rest.
你不是说她需要休息吗
That was before I found out
那是因为我还不知道
the CDC just put the high school under quarantine
疾病控防中心已经把学校隔离了
with Scott and Stiles still in there.
斯科特和斯泰尔斯还在里面
Braeden, look at me.
布兰登 看着我
You were shot, but you're in the hospital now and you're fine.
你中枪了 但你目前在医院 不会有事
Do you understand?
明白吗
Good. Okay.
很好
Last night you were in the woods
昨晚你在森林里
and you came across another pack?
是碰到了另一个族群吗
Do you know what happened to them?
你知道他们怎么了吗
I told you, they were poisoned.
我说过 他们中毒了
No.
不是
No, they were infected.
他们是感染了
It was a virus designed to kill werewolves.
有一种专门杀狼人的病毒
It did. It killed them all.
生效了 害死了所有人
Scott? You've been in there a long time, you all right?
斯科特 你进去很久了 你还好吗
Hey, you need to come back with the others.
你得出来和大家待在一起
All right, Meredith.
好吧 梅里迪斯
I'm not sure how to do this.
我不知道该怎么做
I'm not a psychic.
我不是灵媒
And apparently I'm not much of a banshee either.
显然也不算是个称职的报丧女妖
But I'm trying to help my friends.
但我想帮助我的朋友
I don't know if you can hear me.
不知道你是否听得到我说话
Or, uh,
或者
what I'm supposed to ask you.
听得到我的问题
But if I have this thing, it's got to work some of the time.
如果我真有这能力 总该有点儿用吧
It's gotta help someone.
总得能帮点人啊
Maybe what I really wanted to say was...
也许我真正想说的是...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I wish I could have helped you.
真希望我之前能帮到你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Get Stiles.
帮我找斯泰尔斯过来
Kira, do you ever get the feeling that
吉良 你会不会觉得
Scott and Stiles aren't telling you everything?
斯科特和斯泰尔斯总是有所隐瞒
What do you mean?
什么意思
Like they hide stuff.
比如他们藏了东西
I think if they did, they probably have a pretty good reason.
他们这么做一定有他们的理由吧
Do you know what they're hiding in the bag under Scott's bed?
你知道斯科特床底下那个包里藏了啥吗
What? No, I've never been under Scott's bed.
什么 我没钻进过他床底
Or in it. Just on it... Wearing clothes.
也没睡过他的床 只是穿着衣服躺过
Kira Yukimura.
吉良·幸村
You feeling all right, Kira?
你还好吗 吉良
I don't like needles either. I promise, it'll be fast.
我也怕打♥针♥ 别担心 很快就好
Kira. Kira!
吉良 吉良
Excuse me.
借过一下
Careful, Doctor. Slowly...
小心 医生 慢点
What happened in there? I don't know,
发生什么了 不知道
must have been static electricity.
刚才有股静电
Any breach of the interior layer, doctor?
有伤到皮肤里层吗 医生
It's okay, it just broke the top layer.
没有 只是衣服破了
Any verdict on what we're dealing with yet? My son's in there.
到底发生了什么 我儿子还在里面
Your son and his son. Great. You can debrief each other.
既然你们的儿子都在里面 你们可以彼此交流一下
I heard smallpox. Any truth to that?
有人说是天花病毒 是真的吗
You want my opinion?
你想听听我的想法吗
I don't think the Orphans were the only professional killers in Beacon Hills.
我觉得比肯山的潜在职业杀手不止那些孤儿
It's still happening.
病毒还在蔓延
I can't make them go back.
我也好不到哪去
Obviously the virus is affecting the two of you
很明显病毒已经侵入你俩的身体
in a way it won't hit any human being.
但不会侵入普通人的身体
You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you
你俩得藏起来 我们要把你们从隔离区
from the quarantine.
隔离出来
Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent?
藏哪呢 如果他们出现了暴♥力♥倾向怎么办
Like on a full moon.
比如在满月的时候
We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room.
不能留在这里 不能留在储物室
A classroom is not going to hold us.
教室也不行
What about the basement? Too many ways out.
地下室呢 太多出口了
We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us.
我们要找个安全的地方 确保没人能找到
The vault.
保险库
The Hale vault. The Hales always have an escape route.
霍尔家的保险库 他们通常会挖条逃生通道
Like their house.
连着房♥子
There has to be another way in.
肯定有一条能通往保险库
This is where the school sign is,
这是学校布局图
so the vault's got to be right about here.
保险库应该就在这里
I suppose if there's a second entrance,
假设有第二个入口
it would probably be accessible from the basement.
应该是在地下室里
It's probably somewhere in this hallway.
很可能在走廊的某一处
West corridor.
西边走廊
Whoa.
天呐
It's happening to you too.
你也被感染了
You're getting sick. You all are.
你很虚弱 你们的情况都不乐观
I don't feel sick.
我没感觉不适
I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically.
你不一样 你可能表现在神经系统方面
I found your test answers here in a pile with the others.
我在一堆答题卷中翻出了你的
Hey, guys...
各位
Over here.
这边
Look at the cracks in the wall.
看这墙上的裂痕
It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws.
很像出口 只有爪子能打开
Anyone's claws, right?
谁的爪子都行吧
Malia, can you try?
玛丽亚 你能试试吗
Why me?
为啥是我
I don't have control.
我爪子弄不出来
Okay. I'll do it.
好吧 我试试
But first tell me what you've been hiding from me.
但首先你们得告诉我所有的一切
I know you think you're trying to protect me,
我知道你们在试图保护我
but I can handle it.
但我并不需要
I know I'm on the list.
我知道我在名单上
Yes...
是的...
So how much? How much what?
是多少 什么多少
How much am I worth?
我值多少钱
Four million.
四百万
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Scott's worth 25,
没事 斯科特值两千五百万
Kira, six.
吉良是六百万
They'll take you guys out way before me.
他们会先除掉你们然后才是我
That's progress. That's progress.
有进步 有进步了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表