剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Let's see if you can do better.
现在就看你的了
You could've just told me she was alive.
你该早点告诉我她还活着
You wouldn't have believed me.
我说了你会相信吗
Now I know what kind of Alpha you are.
我现在知道你是哪种阿尔法狼了
And where your next step lies.
我也清楚你下一步会做什么
What next step?
什么下一步
When you take the bite of an innocent,
你会咬伤无辜的人
when you make a wolf of your own,
从而来扩大你的族群
when you do that,
你要真敢这么做
then, I will cross your border
我就会来你的地盘上
and come knocking at your door.
找你的麻烦
So what now?
现在该怎么办
She thinks she knows where we can find Derek.
她大概知道德里克在哪
She gonna tell us where?
她会告诉我们地址吗
Actually, she's giving us a guide.
她好像给我们请了导游
You know her?
你认识她
Braeden.
布兰登
Who's Braeden?
谁是布兰登
She's a mercenary.
她是一名雇佣兵
Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesia.
现在只有我 能带你们去伊格莱西亚
The Church?
那个教堂吗
What's the Church?
什么教堂
It's not a place you'll find God.
不是向上帝祈祷的教堂
Okay, I'll ask.
谁能告诉我
Who's Kate Argent?
凯特·阿金斯是谁
I'd like to know, too.
我也想知道
Well, we were at her funeral.
我们当时参加了她的葬礼
So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket
我也想知道她是怎样
that was buried six feet underground.
从六尺深的棺材里爬出来的
She was never in it.
她就没进过棺材
She was Allison's aunt.
她是艾莉森的姑姑
And a total sociopath.
还是个变♥态♥
You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to.
如果你现在不想说我们不勉强
Yes, he does.
不 他必须说
Yeah, she's right.
她说得没错
You guys should know. You need to know.
你们有权知道这些
All right. Kate was the one who set the fire
正是凯特当年放火烧死了
that killed most of Derek's family.
德里克家族里的大部分成员
Some of them survived, like Cora, and Peter.
一些人幸存了下来 比如科拉 皮特
A very angry Peter.
皮特十分震怒
Yeah, he's the one who bit and turned me.
我就是被他咬伤后变成狼人的
And the one who finally caught up to Kate and killed her.
也是他最终找到凯特并杀了她
And we saw her buried.
我们亲眼目睹她下葬
No.
不对
We saw a casket, remember?
我们看到了棺材 还记得吗
She wasn't in it.
她并没有在里面
The Calaveras heard that Kate had been killed
骷髅帮的人得知凯特
by an Alpha's claws.
是被阿尔法狼杀死的
They wanted to make sure she was really dead.
他们想确保她真的死了
Her body was healing.
她的身体在恢复
More and more, as she got closer to a full moon.
越接近满月 就恢复得越快
She was coming back.
她就要复原了
So they switched out the bodies. They took her.
所以他们调换了尸体 把她带了出来
If a hunter is bit, they have to take their own life before they change.
一个猎人被咬后 会在转化之前自杀
The Calaveras, they treat the code like law.
骷髅帮 他们视规则如法律
They make it their responsibility to enforce it.
他们将执行规则看作自己的职责
Good for her. I wouldn't do it either.
她干得好 我也不会那样盲从
Would you kill half a dozen people to get out?
可你会为了逃脱而杀掉半打人吗
Because that's what she did.
她这样做了
So Kate's a werewolf now?
凯特成狼人了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, there's a saying,
有种说法是
sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are.
转化出的外形会反映这个人的特点
What kind of shape is sociopathic bitch?
一个变♥态♥婊♥子♥会转化成什么样
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know. It felt like we hit something.
我不知道 好像撞到什么东西了
Scott, we need to get there by night.
斯科特 我们晚上就得到
It's too dangerous otherwise.
否则就太危险了
Go.
走
Not without you.
不能把你丢下
Dude, someone needs to find Derek.
总得有人去找德里克
We'll think of something. We always do. Just go.
我们再想办法 会有办法的 去吧
Okay.
好吧
Scott...
斯科特
I can't think of anything else to say except for be careful.
除了注意安全我不知道该说什么了
And... And I know "Be careful" sounds kind of lame
我知道 注意安全这话有点蠢
and I'm totally sure the second you're gone
而且等你走了之后
I'm gonna think of something much better, but I...
我会立马想出更好的说法 但是我...
Uh, "Be careful" works for me.
注意安全就可以了
Scott, the sun's going down.
斯科特 太阳要落山了
Hey, I gotta go.
我得走了
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
I don't think we hit something.
不是我们撞到什么东西
I think something hit us.
而是有东西撞到我们了
La Iglesia.
伊格莱西亚
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
An earthquake.
地震
It leveled the town.
把小镇夷为了平地
Then why is The Church still standing?
教堂为什么会没事
The locals think it's because of what's underneath.
本地人认为原因在教堂下面
Do I wanna know?
不是什么好事吧
The Church was built over the ruins of an Aztec temple.
教堂建立在一座阿兹特克神庙的遗迹之上
It belonged to a people called the Nagual.
属于一位叫纳瓦的印第安守护神
Shapeshifters?
变形人吗
Were-jaguars.
豹人
So Derek and Kate are somewhere in there?
德里克和凯特就在这里吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Never gotten this far before.
以前没到过这么远的地方
Maybe we should just walk.
也许我们应该走着去
Hey, I will never abandon this Jeep.
我才不要放弃这辆吉普
You understand me? Ever. Ever.
懂吗 不抛弃不放弃
Work faster, Stiles.
快点 斯泰尔斯
There's something out here with us.
有东西在附近
If you find Kate in here, what are you gonna do with her?
如果找到了凯特 你要拿她怎么办
Bring her back to the Calaveras.
把她带回骷髅帮
That's what they paid me for.
他们付钱就是让我♥干♥这个的
What happens after that?
然后呢
Not my problem.
与我无关
You don't care?
你不在乎
Do you?
你呢
She's a mass murderer.
她是杀人狂
And you're a mercenary.
你是雇佣兵
Girl's gotta eat.
拿钱办事
If you were paid enough, would you kill her?
如果有人付钱 你会杀她吗
If the money was good,
只要报酬够丰厚
I'd kill you.
杀你也不在话下
Can you catch Derek's scent?
你能嗅到德里克的气味吗
Yeah. I already got it.
当然 已经发现了
What?
怎么了
There's something else in here.
这里有别的东西
Something like what?
什么东西
Something not human.
非人的生物
Lydia, could you please hold the light still for a second?
莉迪亚 手电筒能拿稳一点吗
It's really hard to see anything
总这么晃
if you keep shaking it like that.
真的很难看清东西
I'm shaking it like this
我抖成这样
because we're in the middle of nowhere with your broken down jeep
是因为我们跟一辆破吉普困在了荒野
and we're being attacked by yet another razor-clawed monster.
而且马上又要被一只牙尖爪利的怪物袭击
And I'm terrified.
我很害怕
Well, just be slightly less terrified.
先别这么害怕好吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表